If you live in a first world country you won't know what true suffering is

If you live in a first world country you won't know what true suffering is.

Attached: apu89.png (688x578, 60K)

i suffer

At least your third world country has a culture

Attached: 1541571535043.png (310x321, 79K)

How can one suffer in Sweden?

with what?

Money can't buy happiness.

i suffer way more than you ever have and will

Reminder that the USA is second world.

Attached: 1546357389576.png (657x624, 47K)

Attached: 1526309091823.jpg (1024x768, 223K)

Well at least you have an excuse for being a failure

I suffer in the third world

You don't know shit about my pain

I would trade culture for better standard of life any day.

actually true, Pajeet
my pussy-o-meter readings went off the charts
man the fuck up you weak entitled faggots

>you weren't born in the same shithole I was so you must be privileged

>I suffer in the only white South American country with le weedman president and cheap high quality steak dinners every night

that's exactly how it works
if you're suffering over there, you would be DEAD here

Probably because you're sit on it. Never said I suffer faggot. I was trying to find something positive for you guys. I enjoy every second of my life in the first world

You're such a pussy. Uruguay is very nice.

Well why aren't you dead then?

True suffering is seeing how thirdies want to ruin your country like they ruined theirs

lol
Spend 2 years in Thunder Bay then talk to me about suffering.

Sad for you. How is life in India?

Attached: 1546209897094.jpg (952x645, 47K)

by sheer strength of will
something you clearly lack

This is stupid, people adapt. If he was born in Uruguay he would be a different person.

What's so bad about it?

Attached: 1360823662251.jpg (300x300, 6K)

I'd give up first world life it cured my social ineptness

Living in a first world country is a lot like living in a prison

Wish I had a gf
It took me 5 minutes to solve the captcha for this post that I wrote in 5 seconds, can't struggle my ass

That shit is what interests the 1world?

Yeah, sure
>implying you aren't some wealthy dipshit in a warm country who couldn't survive even a single winter night in a finnish industrial town

try installing - Buster Captcha Solver for Humans (firefox)

This. Our middle-class is the lower class of first world countries.
No wonder lawyers and engineers go to Europe and USA to work as waiters, This is how terrible being a thirdie is

that's just the case for shitty governments that record your every move, britbong.

Gib asylum

Attached: 1528924075465.gif (600x502, 37K)

Im gaucho I could easily live in Siberia

Good luck being happy when you're starving
We ruined our countries? Burgers during the Cold War literally murdered all honest politicians here.

It’s easy to be lulled into a sense of security and complacency if you’re live in a first world country. That’s why firsties are weak and are prone to being murdered when leaving the comfort of their nations

Seguridad, abundancia y larga vida si trae felicidad.

Good post.
>MOOOOOOOOR. t. overprivileged danish woman

Speak english you dirty chicano

just like living in a third country

I'm sure its the USA's fault your favelados have 11 children each and your society lets itself get converted by pentecostal snake oil salesmen.

Stop being a pussy. Move to the himalayas and live like an hermit.
Build a wooden cabin. Hunt deers and cattle with spear.
Fuck goats.
Who cares just live free.

Attached: 1536147431386-2.png (418x444, 238K)

Yeah but third world countries are Gen pop while first world countries are solitary confinement

>t.can't flush toilet paper and has a shit basket.

c-cállate Sopa de Macaco

>fuck goats
10/10 advice

Attached: wtf.png (483x314, 135K)

>first world countries are solitary confinement
You do know the Nordics are infamous for personal space being a huge thing, ye?
Closed social circles are the norm and striking up conversations with strangers is considered weird.
Sounds like even if you got asylum in a Nordic country you'd kill yourself from loneliness shortly after.

In the first worlds, there are different kind of sufferings that thirdies have never experienced and will

Thought about it many times but I have my old parents to care of.

Attached: apu76.png (619x453, 234K)

What are those?

What are old folk homes like over there?
Is it seen as a huge dick move in your culture to throw old ones off there and live your own life?

the knowledge that everyone around you live better lives and everything wrong in your life is entirely your fault. there are no excuses in the first world

This could be my personal experience but I needed to face an expectation from my parents for a long time which is like good social status, great job, going in the high leveled university, and being a sorta gentleman, since I'm a middle class Japanese man lived in a posh area. I often think of life in a country that is not rich but has good weather and nature and rich hearted people.

Favelados don't cause great sufffering upon my life.
No favelado where I live

Same here. I shouldn't think like that, but sometimes I think that my parents are a huge burden upon myself.
Not sure about India, but in Macacoland it's terrible. They're badly treated, beaten and starved

>What are old folk homes like over there?
Pretty shitty.
>Is it seen as a huge dick move in your culture to throw old ones off there and live your own life?
Yeah it is looked down upon, most people live with their parents their whole life.
>I needed to face an expectation from my parents for a long time which is like good social status, great job, going in the high leveled university, and being a sorta gentleman,
Same is true for India. I studied around 9 hours each day to in my last two years of highschool to get in a good university yet I still didn't make it

Same thing in Brazil jap user. Perharps not that harsh considering that our education is shit, but there a huge pressure to be a "sucessfull" person.

What is gen pop? I do not know that

>good weather and nature and rich hearted people.
Japan has these. Plus, Japan is also extremely wealthy. Much wealthier than European countries such as my own.

You're right, later th*rdie loser

Alright, then you studies harder than i. I didn't really study at school just like 9-16 everyday but was sick of it.
Is it true that many Indians study IT or chicken computer science and get a job in America? If yes, it's a good opportunity to get away from India if you don't like it, isn't it?

Why are Americans so retarded? Why do people say that there’s a group that doesn’t have its own way of doing things

your kind causes my suffering

Yeah, almost every Indian from a decent engineering or medical college leaves India.

Dang, retirement homes here aren't exactly paradise but I can imagine worse ways to spend my twilight years.
Most older folks today here really love the sense of community they get back in there, no longer secluded with their partner or even on their own.
Plus the food there is often made to fit what they'd be used to in their adult years.

Both my grandmas lived the final years of their lives in retirement homes and they both loved it. Most depressing thing about those places here is the older folks who no longer have family who want/can spend time with them over the holidays.
Thankfully there are usually non-Christian/Atheist/Pagan workers working those holidays and helping to make their days special.

Maybe I feel like I had been being pushed cos my old friends had a great teenage days when they went to a different school as mine. The hardest part of life is comparing my life to others' lives. Every time I do it, I feel like I lost many things in my life which money can't buy

so they get free education and leave? people that stay are getting cucked hard

Are you sure? We are not really wealthy. If you only talk about people in posh areas in Tokyo or Osaka, that's true. But most of us live in the places where foreigners don't care even people in people in big cities in Japan. The weather of a city I live in is awful

You've got the way for a better life and motivation for it. You gotta start moving now if you wanna change your life before complaining how your life is miserable

Not if you are rich lmao

Only people lower caste or from a scheduled tribe s get free education. Besides to get into any decent university in India you need to work hard as fuck.
Only a small minority of people send their people to old age homes. In villages generally all three generations live together.
Thank you friend.

>Are you sure?
Yes, I have traveled in your country and it is extremely wealthy by comparison to most western countries. I think you're just blind to what's right in front of you. For example, I don't think you appreciate how impressive your infrastructure is, throughout the country.

You live in a better country.
Here retirement houses are hell.
Unless you're one of these millionaires of course.

Here they're literally hell. Worked there for a while and all the old people begged me to kill them. I still wonder why we are so cruel and don't let that people die t bh

My teen days were lonely too

>and all the old people begged me to kill them
Is euthanasia not legal in Switzerland?

Yeah, on the surface, Japan could be a great country. But still has many problems like other country. It's always difficult to see my country objectively like you blindly see Japan as a nicer country than Sweden. Actually I think Sweden is much better than Japan. Even I should say the grass is always greener on the other side.

>I still wonder why we are so cruel and don't let that people die t bh
isn't Switzerland one of the few countries where assisted suicide is legal?

Go watch Groundhog Day

Thunder Bay is worse

Yeah, I still a bit regret that I left my home when I was 12 to go to a public school. If I chose to go to a state school like my old friends, my teen days would've been better.

Japan its pretty expensive though. Fruit prices are crazy even for us

Britain is less like a prison and more like mom's house
You can leave if you want but it's scary out there on your own with no nanny

Its expensive and has a long waiting line. Most people there is too confused to even know what euthanasia is. They're kept alive by their parents that want them to live

suffering is relative

Your girlfriend has a weird name

True, for me it's crazy that you have to pay large amount of money for fruits when you can buy a pack cigarettes with 4 dollars.

*relatives

West culture is obsessed with life. Even lives unworthy of being lived

Sweden is small and has some good qualities, but that also means that you will never ever find the kind of wealth here that you have in Japan. We cannot afford building automated maglev trains in our cities or even a single bullet train line! We just don't have enough money to make such investments. You have to understand that even though Sweden has high GDP per capita, that doesn't mean that we are truly wealthy. Our whole country is like 25% of Tokyo.

I found that the prices were comparable to here. Things like beer, ordinary restaurant food and travel was much cheaper. "Global" goods like electronics and clothes, those were 1:1.

I can't believe the suffering mene made its way to Jow Forums from KC.

Attached: afuckingleaf.jpg (1000x557, 171K)

I'm from a small arctic mining town. Don't talk to me about such suffering.

Attached: kiruna.jpg (1750x1167, 2.01M)

Looks comfy

There is some natural beauty in these parts, but keep in mind that the sun hasn't risen here since 10th of December.

I suppose it depends on how you feel happiness. I don't find being wealthy is good. I prefer a life with freedom and no suffocated feeling you might feel as a resident in Tokyo. I want to live in Sweden for several years to find what type of happiness is suitable for me.

being upper middle class as a thirdie is comfy af. I can try and fail and I would still be better than most people around. Argentina also doesn't have the insane pressure career-wise as India and culture isn't money-centered like firsties (especially the US)

Are not you sad to never see the sun?