Gem or scam?

Gem or scam?

Attached: 1529410366510.jpg (1080x940, 98K)

it lost 30% of its value in a single day you biztard.

but it did 3x lol

after gaining 200% in one day you brainlet. and it'll gain another 200% by friday before dividends activate

200% dividends for the first month, 40% after that, what do you think user? Also the exchange is actually pretty good

does it matter whether gem or scam? or does it matter making fuck tons of money? don't regret not getting in cheap

i bought yesterday at 0.0013 like a newfag:c

don't sweat it, a chink market maker was hired, superpump is planned. telegram group related estimates x10 from current levels

With this volume and 100% dividends -even with 40%- there is only 1 way the price is going.

i'm afraid it's fake volume

>he fell for 95% fake wash trading
kys newfag.

There's going to be an artificial pump by the exchange soon.

Fake volume or not doesn't matter you fucking brainlets, bots still pay fees.

proof?

will bots trade after June 22?

If you look at the past history of the exchange you can see they have very competitive fees and good volume for bots to trade on.

It might be a bit less then now, but they won't go away. Remains to be seen though.

you absolute brainlet. there are no fees right now you subhuman pos. bots will obviously not wash trade after they kick in you no brained single cell parasite 2018 newfag.

Every shitcoins y dont like is scam

but will there be dividends since there are no fees trading? or is this just for coni?

Attached: a46rge573rg9J.png (1155x713, 75K)

Fees start 22nd of June.

We are about to fly

Looks so user, hope it doesn't stop this time, wanna see all the pink wojacks from faggots who didn't get in on this

Still don't understand when it's supposed to pump before the 22nd, after or in-between lel

Wash-trading is rampant in all exchanges, regardless of fees or not.

Apparently this exchange had pretty got volume even with fees. But do your own research.

Shouldn't it dump before 22nd? Always sell the news amirite?

I would say it will start pumping pretty hard once dividends kick it for this month

okay, when should i sell lads?

>Shouldn't it dump before 22nd? Always sell the news amirite?

Not with 200% divs, no way. But soon afterwards maybe.

BIX doesn't dump during divs, it dumps for burns.

Yeah, i don't get people who say no to 200% dividens, especially at bear market. Also Coni is easy to day trade. I take advantage of free fee period.

user, how do you day trade it? You cant really apply TA to these unliquid low cap coins, right?

I TRIED TO WITHDRAW MY MONEY FROM THERE AND IT DOESN'T GO THROUGH, CHINK SCAM

I watch eth/usdt pair in coinbene. If eth rise coni dips etc. Pretty clear exchange is using bots. I trade with 9 eth now from 6.5. I'm sure those who were early got better results. Free fee period helps a lot for gains. It ends on 22nd June then i will just ride the train.

NOW IT SAYS TRANSFERRED BUT IT DOESN'T GIVE TX ID AND ETHERSCAN DOESN'T SEE ANYTHING
JUST MY SHIT UP
JUST MY SHIT UP

Nice, user sent all this funds in one go to a wrong address........

Thanks user! How many trades did you take from 6.5 to 9 eth and do you trade with your whole stack every time?

it went through, the scare is over

You ADHD kids have no patience do you?

when will this shit dip? my overnight buy order at 860 didn't fill

It ain't dipping that low user, if you didn't get the dip at 950 you missed it again.

I trade with all money. There is enough liquidity to trade at any price with my 8.2 benes. Yesterday it dipped so hard i made nice gains. So i did one big trade and couple small ones. For me it's easier to do all ins because it's house money anyway.

I think you might be right, but still gonna wait for a good entry

>I think you might be right, but still gonna wait for a good entry

This is the good entry, lol. Top of the massive bullflag.

i promised myself not to fomo either it dips or i stay out

you will buy it at 0.002 when it deeps next time lol

desu I wouldn't call this fomo - fomo is when the pump has started. Buy the flat bullflag and then set a stop loss below it. It's literally the safest place, safer than buying randomly on a "dip", which could just keep dipping.