Why are Americans so fat?

Why are Americans so fat?

Attached: DpNdUMeXUAAEHA4.jpg (1792x2048, 355K)

>fattugal

>Portlygal

Attached: 1445879332408.png (592x492, 19K)

One word: Sugar
They subsidy the shit out of maize (and fucked up Mexico too via NAFTA). Human body isn't made to consume a high carb, let alone high sugar diet. Now you don't have to go the other extreme like full keto which is retarded too, but if you generally eat lots of meats, cheeses, eggs, vegetables and *some* fruit, you'll naturally feel full when you're supposed to, this way a healthy body weight self-regulates

no discipline

Hungary is fat lmao

im thin and will remain so

i would genocide all fatties desu

>One word: Sugar
finally someone with a brain

Mexicanos

>chile second
wtf I hate chile now

Food is better so we eat more of it.

They've evolved

Attached: 1524210085089.jpg (960x720, 69K)

We like dhe burger :DD

Attached: benis.jpg (975x971, 77K)

Italians for sure exaggerate their height

But that's the complete opposite of the problem, it's the LACK of sugar.

They sweeten every with high fructose corn syrup, which mimicks every aspect of sugar except one, the bodily response to over-consumption. You can eat HFCS almost endlessly and never experience the same stomach feeling you get from cane sugar. That response is very vital because its your body telling you when its had enough that it needs.

If their food was entirely sweetened by sugar instead of HFCS, they would feel negative effects from eating too much, they would consume less of it and put less into their food and get a lot less fat.

The ban on trans fats, saturated fats, etc was a fucking meme, if there was 1 food additive that needed to be banned over public health safety it was HFCS, but the US has a MASSIVE highly subsidized corn industry so it's never going to happen.

except that's utter nonsense because Gulfies are even fatter than Americans and their sodas are sweetened with sugar

Ethnic metabolism problem, nothing to do with sugar itself.

Its their food. I was getting fatter after a month there. They have huge portions and a lot of unhealthy food.

lmao look like someone is always hungary

Attached: pollut-fructoce-fat.jpg (390x467, 46K)

ok smartypants, let us be more specific, it's because of "free sugars" (in opposition to "intrinsic sugars")

Navfarobo smu hrizem se i

low iq

Finland is fat.

but you are fat

do you love Japan?

little to no exercise and bad portion control

they have a culture of being very lazy and eating garbage
a lot of america is still quite sporty and healthy eating is a big trend

Why every country except Japan are fat?

Fat acceptance vs fat shaming
Cultural nutrition too, instead of drinking green tea North Americans drink soda, instead of rice its corn, instead of fish its fried meat or greasy meat, etc.

because burger is yummy

Attached: 1545689767517.jpg (1181x1748, 1.59M)

Because the media and progressives in general have convinced enough people to stop fat shaming. Now we have obese "models" to enjoy as mainstream examples of "beauty".

interesting how all low country except japan and korea are self reported

and stupid?