How come there are so many europeon immigrants in America...

How come there are so many europeon immigrants in America, but pretty much nobody moves from America to live in eurofagistan?

Attached: rnain difference between usa europe.jpg (780x468, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_H._Goddard
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

There are very few moving from Good Europe to America though. It's mostly Slavs

Americans barely travel. They're too ignorant to have interest in another country and adapt to their rules

YEAH FUCK THOSE PRETENTIOUS EUROPOORS AMIRITE FELLOW ASTRONAUTS! Its totaly not like we stole the technology from the germans or anything.

You guys have the ooga booga population levels so the top lf ypur fields get paid more
Still theres a really similar amount of Americans in Australia as the other way around

SPRINKLES ON TOAST

Attached: 20111115-hagelslag-primary.jpg (610x458, 79K)

I know plenty of Bongs, Frenchmen, Germans, and even Aussies around where I live. But it's also a city related to the tech industry.

Why people goes to the zoo but don't want animals in their home? :^)

>How come there are so many europeon immigrants in America
the country with the highest amount of emigration to USA is the UK with ~700,000 UK born living in USA, which would amount to 0.2% of the total population
compare that with Australia, we currently have 1.2 million british born living here, 5% of the total population
you have 11 million documented mexican born immigrants and 25 million undocumented mexican immigrants, thats where your immigrants come from, not europe

>believing in the moon landings in 2019.

Attached: 1470951835013.png (1228x1150, 174K)

>Australia
Thanks for letting us know that you think australia is part of europe

Attached: bsr philopsphers.jpg (1600x1200, 502K)

I said it because we have a similar relationship
And we get lumped with euros by American posters all the time

They're chasing big salaries. Big salaries are hard to come by in smaller countries while Google offers 350k starting for computer geeks.

?????????????
couldnt be more wrong

Your assumption is wrong
140,000 French people living in the US
90,000 in Canada
90,000 in Spain
130,000 in the UK
110,000 in Germany
120,000 in Belgium
and fucking 180,000 in Switzerland
So there is quite few of us living in the land of freedom, especially if you compare relative populations in the countries I just talked about

>Google offers 350k starting for computer geeks

Google would be paying more than 350k and that money would be going to real Americans instead of greedy foreigniggers looking for gibs if Trump would actually enforce the immigration and immigrant labor statutes.

But its true you don't travel a lot. Most americans don't even have a passport

>americans actually believe this

>We have more French immigrants than anyone else
wtf stop coming here ffs

Heheh yeah

Attached: spacex landing.gif (600x450, 1.08M)

From Nazi scientists, yes, but by your logic it should be pointed out that it was only a handful of scientist fueled by a madman, not the whole peasant nation of Germany.

>rockets
>stolen from Germany
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_H._Goddard

I would definitely move to a European country that didn't sign the suicidal UN migration pact. I wouldn't move to the UK or France because I see enough DIEversity here.

Niggers larping as French or Natives?

>Google offers 350k starting for computer geeks
Google offers that much to the very top of the field from all around the world. Those people are worth significantly more than that to the company, and they make google many times that. All of that extra money goes to its Jewish owners which make literal billions. 350k is nothing, a guy running an HVAC business out of van can make more than that.

There is literally an American town in my city

yeah, our "peasant nation" also gave the world the printing press, the car, quantum mechanics, Bach, Beethoven etc
>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Robert_H._Goddard
lmao why didn't you fly to the moon with his rocket (pic related)?

Attached: 834px-Goddard_and_Rocket.jpg (834x1024, 133K)

Ι actually know quite a lot of HellenicAmericans 2nd 3rd gen who came back.

Emmigration is not as simple as you think it is.

>Don't you know about your own rocket pioneer? Dr. Goddard was ahead of us all.
-Wernher von Braun

so... how come you needed to capture hundreds of German scientists and put a German at the command of your space program?

Why not use people who you already have?

Because they were superior.

>believing you can land on the moon in 2019

Fucking globies

Because German scientists were given practically unlimited resources and huge staffing during the war, all the way back to 1939. They also experimented without any sort of ethic or law, and used nationalized resources which are much faster to attain because there's less switching of ownership. Even then, we were able to build the bomb before the Germans, which is an achievement in it's own.

>Bach, Beethoven etc
The whole point of that post went right over your head. Typical German.

>Even then, we were able to build the bomb before the Germans, which is an achievement in it's own.
yes, not like some emigrated German helped with that too...

Attached: 780px-Einstein_1921_by_F_Schmutzer_-_restoration.jpg (780x1024, 155K)

Yes, a German who would've been persecuted and deemed unfit for society in Nazi Germany. He chose to be American like millions of your kind that came before him.

doesn't make him any less German
you know his last words aren't known because he spoke them in German and the nurse which was there only knew English

He's not German, he's American.

this is what mutts actually believe

Half of the US has German heritage, but every single one is American. America is an idea, not an ethnic nation.

>Half of the US has German heritage

Attached: 1521362907524.png (741x630, 27K)

Attached: German-Americans.jpg (964x720, 196K)

He was a Jewish plagiarist, like most Jewish 'academics".

born in Germany, lived in Germany most his life, said his first and his last words in German
only because Nazism forced him to leave his homeland doesn't erase his identity

Then why didn't he return to Germany after the war?

It was probably Yiddish, which is just old German, since Jews don't have really have their own culture, they're only capable of perverting other cultures.

because post-war Germany was bombed to shit, occupied, suffered from famine etc - not exactly the best research environment for the best physicist who ever lived
fuck off
and you're full of shit, only the Jews in Eastern Europe outisde Germany spoke Yiddish (Poland, Ukraine etc)
Jews in Germany spoke regular German

Underrated

So why do you even care? He was a Jew, not a German or an American. Jews are closer to rats than any nationality, so this is a ridiculous pissing contest to be having

Then why did his Children come to the US aswell?

fuck off to Jow Forums
because they wanted to be with their father I presume?

>fuck off to Jow Forums
Jewish hatred for Germany fueled the Manhattan Project, you're lucky they weren't in control back then, otherwise what happened in Japan would look like a joke compared to Germany.

His children were in their 20s and independent

k
not like Jews had any reason to dislike Germany at that particular point in time, right?
so what?
I don't think I was talking about Einsteins' children, I was talking about him

My point being that not only Einstein left Germany, but so did all of his relatives because they were persecuted as Jews. They aren't German.

>They aren't German.
that's what the Nazis said, yeah
I say, if your family lived in Germany for centuries, you're born in Germany, your mother tongue is German, you lived and worked in Germany for most of your life, you named your children German names, you spoke your first and your last words in German, then you are German

>not like Jews had any reason to dislike Germany at that particular point in time, right?
Both Jews and Germans had reasons for not liking one another because they're not one and the same, which seems to be something you cannot grasp.

>measurable fact that half of the US has German heritage
>goblin maymay

I think you might have some "American heritage".

Attached: 1543970541624.jpg (362x259, 19K)

Are the Germans that moved here in the 1800s still German? They lived in Germany for centuries and grew up German, at what point does a German turn into an American? Keep in mind, German was the 2nd most spoken language in the US before WW2, entire regions exclusively spoke German.

Steal? No.
Gave the Nazi science guy a free pass to create rockets? Yes.

Except Jewish culture supersedes that German culture you describe, which is why no one in Einstein's lineage was a Christian, and why they could even be persecuted in the first place, regardless of Einstein's own personal philosophies about such matters as an Atheist. If Einstein's family had actually assimilated into Germany over all those centuries you wouldn't even be aware of his Jewishness without a DNA test.

>Niggers larping as French or Natives?
How very united-statian
It's mostly Savoyards and other people living at the border, working in Switzerland but living at the border

many Jews used to live in Germany perfectly assimilated for centuries, they had German names (which is why "Jewish" names all sound German), they all spoke German, the only thing that differentiated them from other citizens was their religion
only Nazism changed that
there are different aspects to nationality
ethnically, yes, the Americans with German ancestry are still German ofc
I wouldn't call them German because of that tho, because those with German ancestry dropped the language and culture and today Americans with German ancestry have English as their mother tongue and almost no connection to Germany
however it is different with Einstein as I pointed out here (also note that Einstein didn't move to the US because he looked for a new life or something, he moved there because the Nazis persecuted Jews)
retarded argument.
there are German Catholics, German Lutherans, German Calvinists. which one of them is the real, and which one the fake German? which one isn't willing to integrate? Jewish Germans were part of Germany for centuries - almost a millennium. they were as German as it gets in every regard, they simply weren't Christian

Would you agree that North Africans and Turks that have assimilated are German?

>many Jews used to live in Germany perfectly assimilated for centuries, they had German names (which is why "Jewish" names all sound German), they all spoke German, the only thing that differentiated them from other citizens was their religion
>only Nazism changed that
If they weren't Christians, they weren't assimilated. The two go hand in hand.
>retarded argument.
>there are German Catholics, German Lutherans, German Calvinists. which one of them is the real, and which one the fake German? which one isn't willing to integrate? Jewish Germans were part of Germany for centuries - almost a millennium. they were as German as it gets in every regard, they simply weren't Christian
The were a foreign people living in Germany for hundreds of years just like Gypsies. Gypsies aren't German, and neither are Jews. German Protestants can mostly trace their roots back to German Catholics, who are the German people.

if they truly assimilated and didn't continue speaking Arabic/Turkish - sure, then I'd consider them culturally German
but again, there are at least two aspects to nationality, and you can't change your ethnic heritage
>If they weren't Christians, they weren't assimilated. The two go hand in hand.
fair enough and true to an extent. but considering that this was literally the only difference, and that they spoke German, had German names, no connection to other countries etc I think it's pretty hard to argue that they weren't German
>The were a foreign people living in Germany for hundreds of years just like Gypsies. Gypsies aren't German, and neither are Jews.
Gypsies never stopped speaking their language unlike Jews
Gypsies never settled in German towns unlike Jews
Gypsies never really adopted German names unlike Jews
>German Protestants can mostly trace their roots back to German Catholics, who are the German people.
that's the ethnic aspect again

>Gypsies never stopped speaking their language unlike Jews
>Gypsies never settled in German towns unlike Jews
>Gypsies never really adopted German names unlike Jews
>>German Protestants can mostly trace their roots back to German Catholics, who are the German people.
>that's the ethnic aspect again
The whole catalyst for their historical persecution in Europe was because of they way they'd infiltrate their host country without assimilating. The Christian aspect is the most important one, because that would be true assimilation. Had this happened Jews wouldn't exist, they'd actually be Germans, like you argue.

>because of they way they'd infiltrate their host country without assimilating
that's a great exaggaration again tho
they did assimilate in every aspect except religion - admittedly an important aspect back in the day
I agree with the rest tho

Do you have any idea how large the United States is? It's 340 million people spread out to about the size of the entiriety of Europe at 3.8 million square miles. Each state is like it's own little country with major differences between each state

>major differences between each state
such as? (apart from nature and laws)

Is it? Their loyalty was always to the Jewish people, not, in this case, the German people. They were involved in vices and predatory lending in every country they were in, so famously Shakespeare even wrote about it. Were they sometimes scapegoated for the mistakes the ruling class? Sure, but it was easy to do so because they were distinct in their behavior, culture and practices. Converting to Christianity, especially in those times and in their position of society would have precluded them morally and societally from such practices, and within a few generations they'd disappear completely into Germany, or any other country they were in. Instead they lived on isolated for hundreds of years, despite their use of the German language and granting their children German names.

They call it coke in one state and soda in the other

>Is it? Their loyalty was always to the Jewish people, not, in this case, the German people.
simply not true
>Instead they lived on isolated for hundreds of years
also misleading how you portray it
they didn't form parallel societies like Turks today do in Germany, they didn't live in their own quarters (that was only the case during the middle ages when they were forced to), they didn't speak their own language, etc
again, with the exception of religion, they were exactly the same as the other Germans

>Putting a flag on a rock
wow

Every imbecile knows english while barely any americano speaks more than one language.

General cultures, religions, population density, languages, multiple and extremely detailed economic differences that makes us required on each other's mututal cooperation, politics, food, history. We're a large enough federation to have major regional differences between each other. There has never been a concrete American identity except from consumeristic sources that vastly oversimplifies American culture

I mean, while I'm not a Jow Forumsster by any means, there was an issue that people identified them as foreigners
It's easy to understand, say, Rosa Luxembourg talking about nations being "non-existent" (hyperbole cause I've read it so long ago) because due to her ethnicity, she, unfortunatly, never felt that sense of belonging

Rosa is interesting to read. Poor lass

>again, with the exception of religion, they were exactly the same as the other Germans
And again, this is the most important distinction, as this was what granted Jews moral impunity over German society, and why their hatred lasted on despite their cosmopolitan behavior. Jews could in good conscious lend money at exorbitant interest rates without the shackles of Christian morals. Not all Jews were involved in usury or vices, but they were always over-represented in those areas, much like today.

I know an American who moved here. He's poor tho, so not a good immigrant.

I know, I'm not denying antisemitism wasn't a continuous phenomenon since the middle ages
despite this, until 1933, German Jews lived without much problems among the "normal" Germans, and they were definitely better integrated than elsewhere in Europe (where they often distinguished themselves through different languages)
best example to read about this would be Fritz Haber, in my opinion a national hero (tho a problematic figure) - and it's reading about him that makes me feel so sick about what we did to our Jews
>this is the most important distinction
it's not, language is (by far). and unlike in most other host nations, German Jews spoke German, and nothing else.

That's because our primary language was a developing lingua franca for the new world. Everyone in Europe speaks English or their native language , meanwhile we already spoke the dominating language.

I prefer having a more monolithic language for the US anyways, language barriers are annoying

>culture
Culture isn't an accent, a different name for Soda, or a different political leaning
The only main regions of the US would be New England/Dixie/Rust Belt/Midwest/West Coast, with the cultural differences between, say, Picardie and Île-de-France, minus the history.
A lad in Cali and a lad in DC watch the same news, eat both at the same resorts, elect the same president, speak the same language...
Me and Hans here have a few things in common, but none of what I mentionned

And again, it is, as it's was the only thing keeping them from completely integrating into German society as Germans.

I do wish my fellow countrymen would do more "original" traveling rather than going on stupid cruises/visiting meme destinations. That said I'm infinitely more impressed with people who buy a National Park Pass and see the great shit we have here rather than spending 4x the money for 1/4 the "adventure."

Mostly I'm just sick of hearing about every other Barbara/Peggy/Debra/Margaret going on ANOTHER fucking cruise to Punta Cana.

look, I'm not denying they weren't the exact same as normal German, ofc the religion did separate them
but for like ~80% (if you can quantify that), they were just like all other Germans
that wasn't the case with Jews in other countries
in other countries they formed their own enclaves, ghettos, they spoke their own language separate from the host countries' one, they went to their own school etc

No I would say culture is a shared history amongst a certain population characterized by collective mannerisms in said population. Different holidays, different value systems, different modes of general behavior.

How is that the United States is filled with mutts and is "the most deracinated country in the world" yet simultaneously monolithic in every single cultural aspect? If you know anything about phililogy you would understand that your native tongue is slowly dying because of the same reason most people only speak one language here. It's the same for the entiriety of the New World; everyone speaks either Spanish or English with a few exceptions for French and Portuguese. Languages have been centralizing for a long time since industrialization began and human communication has evolved

Just look at Schrodinger, Einstein or Emmy Noether
A few mathematicans and physicists which are the pride of Germany were Jewish ; I know a bit about this since I study Physics
Jews were indeed an integral part of Germany, because unlike in Poland, they contributed a lot to the nation.

yeah... and because of retarded Nazi ideology we killed most of them and those who got away want nothing to do with Germany anymore or even hate us
feels bad man, why did our 20th century history have to be such a giant fuckup??...

Don't really care about the topic of da jooz but Einstein was publicly mocked and driven out of Germany because people considered him to be a fraud , which he was btw. He stole his most famous equation from an Italian engineer and is akin to Edison here in how much people mythologized a terrible person. There were far better physicists in Europe and Germany for that matter in the 20th century

>
How is that the United States is filled with mutts and is "the most deracinated country in the world" yet simultaneously monolithic in every single cultural aspect?
Because there is more to culture than how you look, and what you claim to like.
The US Culture is, I would say, their obssession with identity politics, their consumerism, their obssession with "winners" and "bosses"...
French culture is an "art de vivre" but also a pride in public services, our strikes, our peculliar (and different from English or German) politeness/business codes

What did they contribute? They got involved in physics and mathematics to some extent in the 19th and 20th century, where they rarely worked alone and often plagiarized. Their involvement in everything else was a detriment.

I blame the Austrians and Prussians

>Einstein was publicly mocked and driven out of Germany because people considered him to be a fraud
Uuh
Einstein is widely recognised as giving a lot to Science, but like everyone, he stood on the shoulders of giants.
His math takes a lot from Riemann and Ricci, and, a legend says, his first Serbian wife ; the photovoltaic effect was just a lucky find that other exploited

fuck off stormnigger

>I blame the Austrians and Prussians
I don't, Austria and Prussia made Germany great
I blame Wilhelm II, Ludendorff & Hitler (and my nation for being stupid enough to fall for the bullshit these men propagated)

It's no wonder Germany is dying when it's populated by self-destructive idiots like you.

>I'm an uncultured and egocentric frenchman whose entire understanding of foreigners comes from consumerism
No, American culture is not everything you see on TV. Hollywood is a distortion not a documentary. We are just as much of a living art in our traditions, mannerisms, history, language, etc as the French ever have been. We're a country of hundreds of millions of people, all of France is 67 million. Remember that list of differences between each state? Remember how that list wasn't just things you consume? Trying to say that a Californian is like someone from New Jersey is like saying a Russian is the same as a Spaniard. Different histories, different cultures, different people.

nice strawman
just because I don't try to rewrite history to feel better doesn't mean that I support the current suicidal policies here (I don't, I support AfD)

T. Projecting stormfaggot wannabee

Einstein was a terrible, prideful, arrogant, and overall fraudulent person.

>He was standing in the shoulders of giants
*Ripping off the work of other giants and
playing the press for fame

>I support AfD
Of course you would. It's a pro-Zionist political party after all. I don't care about muh jews but people who think that anyone eho criticizes them is a Nazi is probably illiterate on the topic of foreign affairs in the middle east

American education
Schrodinger found the major equation of early Quantum Mechanics, and was a pioneer in the formulation of wave functions
Einstein formulated General Relativity and established the photovoltaic effect
Noether investigated symmetry and discovered a fundamental theorem in the formulation of QM.

However, these unorthodox (at the time) and revolutionary physics were, in their infancy, rather unclear and "aesthetically unpleasing" to the old guard
Hence branded as Jewish Physics and demonised