Reminder this is what Quebecois separatists look like

>reminder this is what Quebecois separatists look like

Attached: 1520254554554.png (409x456, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UR9rBCntA-g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reminder this is what everyone West of New Brunswick looks like

Attached: 1538183927969.png (422x607, 162K)

>reminder this is what everyone East of Quebec looks like

Attached: 1529052386866.png (518x366, 252K)

where is this picture from?

youtube.com/watch?v=UR9rBCntA-g

>Est-ce que tu as parlé français
Moi? Oui

Attached: 1543408204192.png (228x301, 32K)

Based Québécois lmao. Holy fuck that Québécois was a fucking twink and if it werent for foreign help the little asian anglo soyfed canadian would have get blasted his flatface on the fucking sidewalk lmao. That will teach you to not know French while walking these streets subhuman. Imagine he had stumbled on an average French Canadian bvll like GSP little asian/anglo would not have seen the light of tomorrow osti

Attached: georges-st-pierre-michael-bisping-ufc-217-11.jpg (1000x600, 85K)

ce connard aurait chié ses culottes avant d'aller crier comme ca devant un anglophone blanc, alors que c'est les anglais qui traitent les québécois comme des nègres.

wow autism

why are you chinks so OBSESSED with this video in particular

quebec is non-white

whiter than you, jamal zhu

wrong, the Maritimes are more white and you're a mongrel frog

>the maritimes
>white
how do you explain the unemployment

shut the fuck up faggots.

Where are you from in the Maritimes?

frog and ontarian politics mostly resulting from decades of mistreatment and shutdowns of our industry dating all the way back to the National Policy crippling trade between the Maritimes and the United States.

PEI

Quebec is based and redpilled.

ill poop on you bud

La seule réponse valide dans ce fil de merde

can't wait for China to slaughter every single one of them, both anglo and french cucknadians

you're just lucky Anglos decided to allow your filthy species to survive.

BASÉ

>99570717
Shut the fuck up subhuman English Canadian

Based Russkiy but no. France and Rus are eternal alllies

He wants you to die too, tho

Mais la France et la Russie sont des alliés éternels. L'ennemi est le Royaume-Uni.

Actually I hate Anglo Canadians so much I'd rather see the Russo-Chinese war machine roll on this country and genocide every Anglo "" Canadian"" if it meant both their ethnic cleansing and ours

ah yes the quebec phenotype

Attached: Léo_Major.jpg (221x253, 8K)

>99571170
>France and Rus are eternal alllies

pitoyable peh

You should be thankfull they didnt kill your culture to be honest.

You don't that

T'as sauvegardé ma photo de Léo Major ? Tu en penses du mal ou quoi ?

>99571244
>wallon

Except they didn't :^)
Now they are stuck with us. If they are unhappy they are free to launch an ethnic cleansing. As a German you should know the perfidious British is an expert at hiding his ethnic cleansings, and exposing others'.

non je l'ai prise sur wikipedia

True, but you are sometimes retarded on a Northern Irleland Level. Threatening to bomb a Parade about the day you were conquered is low class.

I have no idea what you are talking about. And I don't represent all of Québec's opinion, but considering one of the key points after both World Wars was to force autoindependence of ethnic groups in Europe, it is a huge hypocrisy that it never happened in North Am. IMO, while I respect the British colonial prevalence and their decision to prioritize colonies over continental matters, I still don't respect them as colonizers of my people. Therefore I would vote for independence if there was a vote, and I would murder British subhumans given the opportunity lmao just because we share a country doesn't mean we are the same.

Not for lack of trying, go read up on the durham report

This
Fuck anglos. They sided on the winning side of both world wars and thus get a free pass on all the bullshit they did before. Litteral subhumans.