US & China commence WW3

>US & China commence WW3
>Russia turns off the oil and gas to half of Europe and starts steamrolling
Heh, nothing personal

Attached: 1A27DD38-AF14-4F61-9FB4-5D16FA164D49.jpg (990x743, 94K)

>nukes start flying
heh

i fucking hate kr*uts

Attached: 78121712.png (2000x1232, 110K)

>hundreds of thousands of young American soldiers sacrificed for your safety and well being

It's like having your very own guard dog, that is willing to take a bullet for you.

On the contrary, i would turn the gas even more and also sell weapons and every shit that can be sold. This would be high time for Europe to regain its independence and i would help it as much as i could. Then of course i would steamroll parts of Ukraine and mb parts of Kazakhstan but no more than that.

wow i didnt know putin posted here

This, we'll do like america and make profit from the empires that are destroying themselves. Dog bless the union.

And you take it for granted, makes me sick.

>Russia would attack their own clients

Germany is literally Russia's main partner.
Putin loves Germany.

If anything they would use the opportunity to support the Americans and reannex Central Asia in the process since China is trying to gain foothold in the region at all costs.

>brainlets thinking WW3 will happen
>not being worried some American high command officer will be killed in a coup, and Jow Forums-tier spergs will use US military assets to start the next civil war

Attached: 1543777327123.png (254x236, 28K)

I'm not willing to take the bullet for Europeans, I'm willing to take a bullet for the chance to kill Russians and Chinks

>It's like having your very own guard dog, that is willing to take a bullet for you.

It's fantastic. Americans spend billions on our defense so we don't have to and can continue to secure ultra-high living standards while they live in abject 3rd world poverty.

I am so erect right now.

Attached: Bildschirmfoto 2018-06-23 um 09.01.20.png (482x430, 113K)

Why helping them? Selling overpriced shit yes. But definitely not helping. We shouldn't spill our blood even more. There are not so much ethnic russians left.

You underestimate how truly unamerican it is to rise against your own people. Last time it only happened because the North was literally taking away the livelihoods of the south and what kept them fed every night. I really can't see a coup happening, especially because The US high command is not unitary, it's fractured into branches.

>livelyhoods
wew lad

>Last time it only happened because the North was literally taking away the livelihoods of the south and what kept them fed every night.

Yes livelihoods based on the whipping, torture and abuse of..?

It clear as day you disprove your own post by being the kind of person that will likely shoot up congress aka : 'rising against your own people'

Attached: 1532617997212.png (500x507, 78K)

>muricans ready to get glassed himself for some eurocucks
I suppose you can eat your neighbour's burnt lard if you survive

Doesn't matter, the south had 100% of it's economy tied into slavery, and it would have all collapsed if the slaves were taken away. People do crazy things when somebody threatens not only their own income, but also everybody else's in their life.

But Jow Forums told me the slaves had literally NO influence on America's economy, and all the slave owners were black themselves anyway!

Slavery is what was tanking the southern economy, freeing the slaves and concentrating on industrialization is what saved burgerland you brainlet

Attached: dd5enxnebf8z.jpg (1024x631, 175K)

I never said that slavery was good, I said that it was their entire economy, which doesn't exist if it's taken away.
>no influence on America's economy
It had no influence in the North, but in the South it was everything.

Half of the country didn't have slaves retard

the s*uth would be literally latam tier if it were not for the north intervening

the time is coming when the s*uth and the rest of reactionary america is going to do something very stupid again internally in america

Attached: 1546334353027.jpg (600x480, 60K)

Slavery was never tanking the southern economy, it was just smaller than the North because the North was much more populous. Plantation owners were extremely rich

It would in the end, as was (and still is) shown further down south where a slave-based economy stagnated the growth and movement to an industrialized one.

Attached: 1490033736168.jpg (967x615, 134K)

yes, a transformation from a rural economy to an industrialized one is an improvement. The South benefited in the long run from having their slaves taken away, but in the short term, it meant total economic and financial collapse.

which is infinitely better than just leaving that open wound to descend into

>slave riots
>further worsened race relations degenerating to haiti-tier violence
>likely future pressure point the USSR might use

Attached: 1490263411609.jpg (960x1280, 398K)

Ok, well you can imagine why they decided to revolt and fight against the North, which is my point.

france/uk have nukes of their own brainlet

yes but they were brainlets in denial while doing so, and america right now has even more brainlets in denial

>they were brainlets
No, retard, they were fighting to prevent TOTAL AND COMPLETE ECONOMIC COLLAPSE. Nobody wants that.

>should we continue a doomed form of economic growth or reform
>nah just keep whippin dem slaves

Attached: 1531549973267.jpg (923x1024, 162K)

What if China swooped in and suddenly told Singaporeans to give up all of their properties or else be imprisoned. Would Singaporeans just let them do it or would they fight?

I would fight because owning property is not nearly as inhumane as owning people, and that China is not in a political union with my country as the south is with the north in burgerland

>ywn have your own American sex slave willing to die for you
Hold me Hans

it's easy to put ethics into consideration when you aren't threatened with starvation.

just grow your own crops or hire people as opposed to whipping them lmao

Attached: 1489889645027.jpg (850x667, 159K)

wouldn't have worked, cotton is labor intensive and unprofitable with paid laborers at the time.

grow something else so you don't starve

Attached: 1491490226846.jpg (688x960, 54K)

Your understanding of economics is nonexistent

>Hold me Hans

Status of frogbro: HELD

And don't worry. It's not difficult to find a submissive burger. The challenge is to find one who's slim enough to fit in your bed cage.

Attached: bed with slave cage.jpg (1080x764, 146K)

>using modern political views to judge the actions of people from tens/hundreds/thousands of years ago

Attached: brainlet 6.png (403x448, 53K)

>"Hey Russia, lets make an Economic deal about Gas, one of your most important natural rescources"
>"Da"
>Everyone: *Autistic Screeching*

your understanding of how it was mostly richfag slaver owners convincing poor whites to go die for them is nonexistant

Were you trying to post this in a Karl Marx thread?

Those poorfag whites and the richfag slave owners would all be starving.

yes because the richfags could totally not just grow other crops with their immense wealth of course not no

Attached: devon-arthurs1.png (1000x510, 455K)

What incentive does the rich plantation owner have?

You all deserve death.

not starving and not having an angry mob kill him for his land

Attached: 8n1ixd3y7oa01.png (1024x750, 825K)

Nah, he'd just flee to the North and let the South fall into chaos

then his land would be appropriated by people willing to grow food crops on it

Attached: 1397048085799413.jpg (854x433, 74K)

with what money?

with trade and seeds accquired somehow

It might make business sense for Germany, but it’s stupid from a geopolitical standpoint. In a war with Russia, Central and Eastern Europe is going to be next to useless as there will be severe energy shortages.

Russia will team up with Germany this time.
For not deepthroating american cock like you do, and do what in their self interest?
Eat shit, baltshit.

It's because they are losing transit fees, so they come up with bullshit about >MUH EUROPEAN SECURITY

see which country the pipes aren't flowing to? not a coincidence.

P*rtugal