Is this oversold?

Is this oversold?

Attached: 0_l6LeDFYDznR0u_Bq.png (960x565, 80K)

this is accumulation faggot
get ready

going straight to .1$

Probably. But.

There is also the issue that many exchanges, even Binance which is run by some of the smartest people in this space, have had issues with their technology.

Also, with no PoS rewards and being dependent on the community to run thie network in good faith, is not much of a secure thing.

It has good upside potential right now.
The risk is that their tech is inherently flawed.

Attached: IMG_20180619_201441_460.jpg (531x531, 63K)

When will it stop dumping?

No, it's niche is filled by Stellar and Ripple
It's not entirely redundant but it has no real advantages.

it's a useless pnd shitcoin going to $0.10

the only thing nano has to offer is feeless trans which isn't enough to be even in TOP20 IMO

In theory it should kill 99% of coins, if it worked properly.

The problem is that hashgraph technology in general is interesting but not needed. its not entirely worthless but its value is very close to zero.

>it is still overbought

Buy 0xBTC if you want a currency shitcoin that'll make gains

Yeah I dont think the coin is any good myself. But normies like this coin a lot, so they will probably pump the price when bitcoin stops dumping right?

the moment everyone buys that shitcoin is the moment it dumps again
>you are a part of everyone and it is no longer early

Nano has enormous upside potential if they deliver what is on their roadmap especially FIAT on ramp, good PoS integration, marketing efforts and slick wallet software.
If one of the currency coins makes it and conversion isn't as much of a hassle anymore there is very little reason to NOT use Nano for transfers or NOT take Nano as a merchant, when it's instant, fee-less and has first-mover advantage in this space.

Lol you forgot to mention it is pretty much instant, the fastest coin in the market that is decentralized unlike ripple, and uses hardly any electricity

> is decentralized unlike ripple
that level of delusion, while devs control over 53% of voting weight

They won't be controlling that much once wallets are released because most people with nano keep their funds on exchanges which give the devs the large voting weight

and how is exactly average normie should decide to whom he should delegate his vote; whole idea of crypto is to be decentralized while nano requires you to trust some guy to make decisions for ya

Make Binance change reps, issue solved.

I was just hoping for someone to tell me this is a good buy

yeah, for top 20 it needs to be an erc20 token with promises. Noone likes working products.

Bump

>even Binance which is run by some of the smartest people in this space

fuck off chink