This is the independent country of Ukraine

This is the independent country of Ukraine.
Say something nice about it.

Attached: 1535286784447.jpg (272x186, 6K)

Crimea is a part of Russia.

>independent
>country
lmao

nuclear disaster brother

Why is an independent Ukraine such a difficult thing for Russia?

Top-tier women.

Great economy

Attached: IMG_1857.jpg (1343x1278, 150K)

>independent
Substantiate your claim.

Independent Ukraine is not a difficult thing. A western puppet Ukraine is.

A lot of these nations never existed, and never should have existed. Belarus, literally meaning White Rus, is clearly just a region of Russia for example. "Devide and Conquer" is not a meme, it is what is actually happening. The Western mentality is so weird, they see nations split down lines they never should be split. There's arguably far more different people in Russia than the Ukranians that maybe deserve their own state, but why should Ukranians get their own state? And if you mention "They're free to choose their own state", where does this line end? Why do the Russians in Ukraine such as in Crimea, Donbass, Odessa... not get to choose their own country ie Russia?

that's a nice peninsula you have there...
it'd be a shame if someone were to... liberate it...

Attached: katyusha Nina swap.jpg (2895x4093, 1.55M)

>why should Ukranians get their own state
Why should they be part of Russia? They used to be part of the Soviet Union with Russia and chose not to be when the USSR started to loosen its grip.

Now this country will be captured by Anime, just like you.

Attached: wpid-tretiy-hokage-poroshenko-sobiraet-derevnyu-skrytoy-v-listve-na-posledniy-boy-za-sosednyuyu-dere (558x384, 70K)

Because Russia is an empire.

geography of south-western Russia, history of invasions from the west and NATO expanding towards Russia despite promises to the contrary create a perception of an unacceptable treat to security.

their women are the most beautiful I've ever seen, their cuisine is delish, and Kyiv is dirt cheap even for a poor Hungarian like me

Attached: IMG_20180126_123700.jpg (2976x3968, 3.71M)

Beautiful people.

It independently chooses to kill russian subhumans.

Hehe i worked in that store

like many other states, it was not uniform
there's a reason many post-USSR countries that gained freedom from Russia don't themselvs allow freedon to their subdivisions

I've seen a ton of Ukrainian women wearing furs, even though they're expensive as fuck. as someone who worked in a fur shop, can you maybe explain to me how can your average twenty-something roasty afford such a luxury item?

happy bombing with the drones

Probably gifts from their sugar daddies.

How many hrivnas did you earn?

They are whores. That's the whole secret.

Good workers, they saved polish ecpnomy

It was a long time ago. And I just handed out flyers there. Earn somewhere 3.5-4 dollars per hour.

Again, then shouldn't their subdivisions choose what nation to be a part of? Why the fuss about Crimea, they choose Russia.

it shows