Is a black gf a good long term hodl?

is a black gf a good long term hodl?

Attached: tumblr_ox2yw4X49a1rmi16ao2_1280.png (1280x1264, 1.59M)

WE HAD THIS THREAD YESTERDAY

black women make black men, so no.

again? why do you spam this shit?

go for it bruh

No, but that's because women depreciate quickly and not because she's black

take it back

Attached: tumblr_ox2yw4X49a1rmi16ao1_1280.png (1280x1280, 1.66M)

>short term hodl
hodl by the throat and don't let go for about 5 minutes.anything after that is excessive.

This. At least black women tend to have a sense of self awareness. Black men are literally dumb beasts.

Whenever blacks dont braid up to their hairline it looks like hangnail to me.

A black gf like this 56% white woman might actually make my D hard

The kids will still be niggers

%100 chance of herpes and likely HIV

Stay safe anons, don't let the jews trick you.

Holder here.

So far, breddy gud, better than a White woman and she prodded me to invest in real estate with her.

But her son is a bit of a deadbeat tbqh.

Attached: 1528198742748.jpg (574x382, 44K)

I had a balck gf

Street shitter, I'm so worried she trapped me. Never talked to her since we broke up, she keeps trying to approach me.. She was an unloyal hoe that kept shit talking me to everyone when she was starting shit?

So worried she trapped me, she kept saying idk how i got a guy like you ect..

I use to be really into fitness and her last bf's were 2/10's and shit. I really worry she trapped me, I think she was in my workplace today, I walked right past an indian girl then next thing she was down an ailse I was in and I ran away and left the store. WTF

Why does she keep trying to ambush me? Do I have a kid or is she just emotionally attached. So worried, I stay up thinking about this, I never want to see her again, really hate those kinds of people and her family and friends are absolutely distgusting people on the inside and out. They shit talk and sprad rumours about everyone and don't think there's anything wrong with it and the guys literally think they're tough doing it. They're like overgrown 14 year old girls,

Literally the worst type of people and if I do have a kid its going to be raise by these fckers or I'm going to have to deal with them everytime I see the kid. I'm So scared Jow Forums i dated her because it was a charity case and she told me she was suicidal and I wanted to help someone and now I ruined my life I think

Coalburning subhuman

nooooooo

Please help me, what do I do.

I never want to see her or anyone of her friends again. I don't think they're good people. I just want peacefull friends, I grew up with hippes not these tough guy shit talkers who call the police if you say mean words to them back.

I ruined my life and I don't know what to do. I don't want to abandon a kid, but i genuinly don't want anything to do with her or her distfusting clan/friends

>dating a black girl who already has a kid

Thats funny i thought i was on biz not pol

>black

>has at least 80% european facial features

>80% european facial features

Attached: el ogre de la americas.jpg (1200x675, 123K)

Yeah

Attached: 9F32EB0E-7801-433F-8A51-B3428AC98697.jpg (472x566, 80K)

Attached: B53926A4-4F7F-48C5-868A-FDB4DB4A4DE0.jpg (501x589, 61K)