Why do they hate each other so much?

Attached: Greece-Turkey.jpg (1200x800, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hJYLVYRqBPI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atilla_Taş
youtube.com/results?search_query=athillas thassos
youtu.be/i3hwr_3QlmE
youtube.com/watch?v=TK8PxcmPgbY
washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html
youtube.com/watch?v=qawWwWAs5aM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: ΓΡΕΕΚ ΒΩΛΛ.jpg (1011x1024, 114K)

Only butthurt greeks hate turks
turks dont care

getting cucked for centuries have made them irritable, do not provoke!! hahaha!!

there are thousands of turks who organize internet forums where they mass report white people online or push propaganda on children websites like 9gag

nobody likes dark skinned people

you merely have to mention turkey to get a whole bunch of greek flags start posting gore these days, something has made them more irritable

Attached: 1501887889368.jpg (1305x748, 87K)

Shame they can't even have a good banter.

Attached: 1529232108283.jpg (3797x2848, 1.47M)

its only rational for superior people to hate inferior people

the Greeks are white people

Attached: 1533797862173.jpg (1305x748, 152K)

Why don't hate them , we pity those fools.

Attached: 1529232255747.jpg (980x552, 230K)

this is tan skin
turks were naturally born as turds
this is why whitening cremes are popular in muslim countries

>its only rational for superior people to hate inferior people
0 iq
>Why don't hate them , we pity those fools.
study english yorgo

I don't have any problem with Greeks I visited Greece 3-4 times we don't have any problem with any nation except terrorist supporters

Attached: images (30).jpg (744x412, 23K)

I pity a fool with an Islamic star as his flag trying to reply to me.

Greeks support PKK freedom party

Say that to my face Hans

Attached: 1531071951567.jpg (720x478, 56K)

Do Turks and Greeks look different?

@99581043
k

>terrorist supporters
PKK aren't terrorists.

Incoming gayreek damage control

greeks are wonderful people IRL, every greek i have ever met were incredibly friendly and kind people, i cant even remember how many free tea i was granted when i visited the selanik and atina
The asshurt greeks here are social outcasts that dont have anything better to do then post gore on a mongolian carpet weaving forum while masturbating about a corrupt empire that died six hundred years ago

not really, the similarities are uncanny
the only difference is greek women have larger tits

yes
see here

why wouldn't they
what kind of propaganda?

no, we don't hate each others

we are brothers

Attached: Philoxenia2013_TURSAB_IMG_50071.jpg (600x378, 129K)

retards claiming we have no reason to hate each other are worse than far right nonsense nationalists
YES we have countless reasons to hate the roaches, you have to be mentally ill to be fine with such neighbors

Remember nothing makes these sorry people more asshurt than friendship

youtube.com/watch?v=hJYLVYRqBPI

500 yrs

Attached: (1.png (436x317, 313K)

Attached: deviantartist_kristo_german-turkish_friendship_nazi-flag.jpg (774x1032, 157K)

Well I totally agree with you but you know some people that are actually have Greek heritage have a lot of story's and background with Turks and also those were very cruel times and it's hard to forget . Anyway I don't have a problem with any race but specific groups of people , we should improve our relationships with neighboring countries.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Atilla_Taş

youtube.com/results?search_query=athillas thassos

there is much more. many years ago i was a member of such a forum. we had to create many youtube accoutns and like videos on youtube. me and my friends did anti israel videos mostly. others made fake pics for 9gag, etc

now these forums are dying out because there is facebook where one sandnigger organizes everything and thousands of roaches do what he wants.

its basically the same manipulative garbage that east asians do

*hugs*

youtu.be/i3hwr_3QlmE
I like this version.
This very much.

Shut the fuck up.
It's not that, idiot.

did you forgot to take your pills?

You guys act the fool you know what they do or try my father is in army and I lived 11 years in Eastern of turkey I know who they are

Bro it's not about nation, Anatolia is really strange place many nations visited here in history one example I have curly hair with white skin and blue eyes I have blonde friends brown friends and some friends look like Mongolian too

Wonder if Germans dislike them more after having them for some many decades in their country now.
They even have a word they call them similar to nigger , kanak

youtube.com/watch?v=TK8PxcmPgbY

its been a hundred years now, we have had enough time to move past it.
The fact that we still have aggression towards eachother is one of the biggest mistakes our older generations have bestowed upon us, i hope we will move forward with the current generation.
I dont know how much greeks now about this but in parts of western turkey there are plenty of local songs, stories and sometimes even monuments left for the greek people that moved to greece because they were so integrated here they were seen as family.
I cant really remember the exact place but there is a town in bursa i think that still has a plaque saying ''loving home of alexandra (i think), in hopes of her coming back''
Both turkey and greece has alot to earn if we learn to cooperate and not boogeyman eachother

istanbul has more population than your entire country. you lost.

Erdogan isn't Turk his characteristics match more of a southern European
Mustafa Bülent Ecevit has true turkish characteristics

The brown Iranian invaders outnumbered the white Greeks heavily, yet the Greeks won because of their superior white intellect and race.

yeah but my city has very few turks, which is a great win all by itself. bet you're jealous

half of Cyprus is still ours. 40 yrs later.

he is one of them georgian devils, thats why he wants to destroy everything in his vision
The eternal georgian must destroy everything

and thats a bad thing
Imagine if Cyprus was full of Greeks. The island would prosper and all white people would be happy. Turks on the other hand would turn it to another Arab failure.

yeah but my city has like 0 turks, sure we may have albanians and middle east trash, but very few turks.
How jealous that makes you? Bet you'd behead every single yankee to live in a city with no turks.

Completely agreed but you know I am half Greek but my Greek side is of actual Greek heritage there is a story on the Greek side of my family that we imigrated to Samos from the western part of turkey Mikra Asia as all Greeks call it because he killed a turkey and was escaped to Greece there is a big sad and depressing story behind our relationships anyway , komsu I hope our relationships get better

>full of Greeks
>would prosper
not even a turk but that's just ridiculous

Attached: c28.png (996x868, 599K)

try and find a single country from all the ex ottoman territory that isn't a shithole today or hasn't had a war in the last ten years, pro tip, you can't.
We're like an oasis of prosperity and civilization when compared to all our neighbors, a drop of water in a sea of hellfire.
You gotta give it to us, we're pretty awesome, bet every single turkish poster would kill all of his family and pets to come live here.

The Greeks were always among the wealthiest people on the planet. Even now they are still wealthier than other Europeans.

the same reason why do armenians hate us

bunch of butt-hurt genocided losers seething at their former rapists.

sometimes i do feel bad about them though. i wish we finished the job back in 1915 so they wouldnt live such pathetic miserable lives today

i don't get it

You are the children of these brown rapists and now Greeks are wealthy 1st world people while Turks are 2nd world manlets who wish they were white.

you forgot to include istanbul and anatolia.

oh my gosh why greeks are so pathetic that they got humiliated by everyone?

its always difficult to explain westerners all this asiatic bullshit because you dont think in a manipulative way

Don't insult the great Greeks you arab.

is this why they sell their women for a sandwich? :DDD is there any greek user around? i have a pair of sandwich waiting at my kitchen. i can trade them for your sisters. how about that?

based ikibey greekpilling the subhumans

this is a fake story
keep in mind that Greece is a wealthy white country and a sandwich is even worthless in turkey

oh yeah we're here, I just let you do your own thing with Iki, it's always fun seeing you chat and see his hate for you translate into hilarious shitposting.

Germ subhuman i am greek

i actually pitty those fools
because once this thread is archived, he will still live in turkey

washingtonpost.com/world/young-greek-women-selling-sex-for-the-price-of-a-sandwich-new-study-shows/2015/11/27/c469695e-94d9-11e5-b5e4-279b4501e8a6_story.html

Attached: 1530153219045.jpg (577x527, 66K)

Why all this tension anons ?
youtube.com/watch?v=qawWwWAs5aM

Attached: 1534794612939.gif (351x500, 319K)

hey, don't use the I pity the fool phrase, that's mine!

fake news
a big problem these days

Attached: 1545191658762.jpg (1351x703, 315K)

but i honestly do
i started feeling that way when i became european

but i'm latinx

look at this COPEing incel and laugh :DDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD

>t.greek diaspora
lol how delusional are you Alexios? To think Greece is richer than most European countries is an utter joke.
>Greeks were always among the wealthiest people on the planet.
Hahahahaha

i destroyed your lies with the truth

Attached: 4.png (559x258, 71K)

Attached: turk in britain.png (1812x1113, 716K)

calm your tits ikibey

whatever helps you sleep at night

why, it's funny shit haha

>Jow Forums actually has the nazi flag

imagine being this much of an edgy retard

they always change their flags

Attached: albanian in italy.png (2480x1924, 750K)

greeks got turboMOGGED by the roman-hittite Turkish Empire

those sneaky subhuman shitskins, why would they do a thing like that? they hate the turkish flag as much we do don't they? it's like the red of flag of subhumanjess

>I didn't post any pics
>thinks I'm that user
lol you didn't disprove my points.
you're demented to think I'm some Turk, simply because I oppose you're quixotic view of your ethnic group, Gyro.

we have luck
the same cockroache

but the albanian and turkish flag have a Greek origin

all sandniggers are the same to me

Tô greek consolation most Turks are just Greeks converted to Islam
You were raped by someone of your own race

it's the 3 S
1.Sneaky
2.Subhuman
3.Shitskin

cringe desu

the state motto of israel

i was holding back because i dont want antoher ban but fuck it you disgusting shitskins