They deserve an ethnostate desu. Must be hard to live among latinos

They deserve an ethnostate desu. Must be hard to live among latinos.

Attached: 1546444518326.jpg (1134x1177, 538K)

I WANT ONE

Attached: native2.jpg (746x1071, 127K)

Should have successfully invaded and created a puppet state with them

Reminder that Ancient Amerindians were Nordics.

They're cute.

Then stop bullying them.

From where I live, there's no amerindian or mestizo, unfortunately.
If there was some here, she would be my qtpie.

Attached: 2f98c211d44baa1de1d1e0dca23e8240.jpg (645x800, 90K)

The have like 70% of the amazon for them. There are areas where we're not living allowed to go. Luckly enough Bolsonaro is our president now and these animals will lose most of it

Google Xingu people

>They deserve an ethnostate desu
This but completely unironically

Attached: IMG_0004 (1).jpg (838x904, 656K)

southern mexico is the only safe part of mexico because it doesnt have the criatura iberica

Attached: mexico-travel-warning-map[1].png (1024x681, 88K)

Spanish homicide rate is low as fuck. If anything mixing amerindians and arabs was a mistake and created bloodthirsty mutts. There should have been an apartheid or a complete genocide of the natives.

Wow this is so generous

Attached: %29.jpg (605x705, 165K)

You know the vast majority of sudacas are majority Ameirndian with some European admixture, right?

Remembered i had this pic on my computer so decided just to dump it here

Attached: history revision.png (900x672, 427K)

Blaming something else for homicides is what cartels want.
Portugal's homicide rate has been increasing of lately because of one of our "mafias".
If Mexico's cartels get stronger, the problem will also spread to your country.

Attached: PCC-expansao.png (1200x789, 103K)

>chicanos in charge of fact-checking

Attached: chartoftheday_3848_the_us_murder_rate_compared_to_other_countries_n.jpg (960x684, 230K)

not true
>inb4 you're not not white
i know

they should have the yucatan peninsula and oaxaca as a pan-amerindian ethnostate

even their whites are violent apes

Cute pupper.

Hello where's the proofs

Your relatively recent history is more violent and savage than the entirety of Central and South America combined.

Attached: spanish and mexdrawgirl.png (680x557, 874K)

what history?
the spanish civil war?
at least we only have mass graves during war, not during "peace" like some of the narcostates in latam

they need to draw a thin mustache on the mexi-maki in this one.

White nationalist always say everyone should have their own ethnostate, everyone except Amerindians who's land they happily stole. Their usual "Asia for the Asians, Africa for the Africans, ect" rhetoric doesn't fit for the Americas because apparently any land can be yours through the right of "conquest" in this continent. In that case whites losing territory isn't wrong because it's through the "right of conquest" logic that they use themselves.

But then all of Mexico would be shit instead of a small sliver in the south

what ? no
just send back all your white people to europe if you want lmao how is it good for white people to have whites working and paying taxes directly for the most jewish and evil state in history ?
usa will be worse than venezuela but i don't care, honestly that country deserves it for all it did wrong
GOTT STRAFE AMERIKA

Attached: et5WtR1.jpg (1170x1600, 292K)