Lamden's weekly development

Lamden do weekly development to make sure that their users can ought the best and efficient experience and in this update their main focus was clove as they worked on transaction steps and continued progress on UI for their clove plugin.

Lamden does that weekly and I think this a great step considering most of the people accuse Lamden of being unresponsive and unable to make constant progress. If all goes well Lamden will be able to top the list of cryptos.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-06-17 at 9.26.35 PM (1).jpg (1024x839, 88K)

Lamden is a project and I myself invested in it couple of weeks ago as the market was crashing, good to see its back on green track.

I have heard people saying shit about Lamden that they are unresponsive and they don't let people know what's going on with them, atleast we can throw that off the chart.

I really feel Lamden is doing a good job in providing people with a platform that will be able to create unmatchable dapps.

Just coming back from an 0x thread. The Pajeets over there are a just as easy to bully as you are. By the way how is dysentery going

Attached: immagine.png (996x546, 387K)

>from an 0x thread
Better go back to school and work on your English which will help you in future Indian Judge Doom Whore.

Attached: WhatsApp Image 2018-06-19 at 10.55.16 PM.jpg (1080x720, 38K)

Was recently listening to Stu on Python podcast and was really impressed with how good of an insight this guy has on current affairs.

TAU is going back on the green track and will surely boost as the market progresses.

Lamden has managed to get themselves on a good exchange in HitBTC but I really think they have to get on even a bigger one to make it all worthwhile.

Luckily I managed to get a hold of some of the TAU tokens as the market was going down but it's good to see that Lamden is recovering.

Daily volume: $15k!!!!!

Binance can be a gamechanger for them but it looks tough as of now maybe they'll have to wait till their mainnnet becomes functional.

>I made this shill thread but Im not a Pajeet
>You are the real Pajeet because you interfere with my cryptoscam
>And I also do not appear desperate. This is pure slander by paid shills

No matter how hard I press you, you have always failed to come up with any fundamentals because there arent any. Every time you pull another distraction and call you out on it everyone can see that these convesations are fake and that this is a shitcoin without any support from real humans.

Attached: judge_doom_by_expofever-d7tkbcp.jpg (960x520, 28K)

bump

This thread fucking REEEEEEKS of 3rd world pump attempts.

>HitBTC
>good exchange

What did pajeet mean by this?

JUDGE DOOM !WiteRY.r/o is a PAID TROLL Comes in all /biz threads to sabotage them, Ignore him.

I'll say it again no matter what you do you won't be able to derive people away from the truth, no one listens to a paid Indian whore who just wants to talk shit in a 'failed attempt' to take any project down.

Jesus Christ.. Try to be a bit more subtle with your shilling.
I wish you good luck in trying to get rid of your bags though. Got out when the CTO ruined any future the company might have had, by acting like a kid running a lemonade stand.

The tech is already becoming redundant, and 2/3 of the FOUNDING MEMBERS have already exited (and crashing the price by selling at that).
This project has been doomed from the start..
It was good for a pump back in January, but the bagholders are becoming pathetically desperate.

Attached: Pathetic Lamdies.png (780x476, 183K)

Posting a screen that has nothing relevant won't help you to make your point valid.

TAU is currently 2.58% up of it's ICO price and that doesn't look to me as a coin that has been doomed. They are making progress actively considering they release a weekly development update for people who are 'actually' interested in the project. If one wishes to let his bags filled go, he'll still end up in profit.

>paid Indian whore
>Indian

Attached: 1521440723737.gif (487x560, 898K)

>>I made this shill thread but Im not a Pajeet
>>You are the real Pajeet because you interfere with my cryptoscam
>>And I also do not appear desperate. This is pure slander by paid shills
>No matter how hard I press you, you have always failed to come up with any fundamentals because there arent any. Every time you pull another distraction and call you out on it everyone can see that these convesations are fake and that this is a shitcoin without any support from real humans.

Attached: CAXCsye4_400x400.jpg (400x400, 15K)

>2.58% since ICO
>ICO was 6 months ago

Yeah totally doesn't look like a dead shitcoin with 10mil mc, 15k volume and 1 LEGIT DEV (anonymous script-kiddies aren't devs).

No body listens to $2 per hour troll whores

Here is what this coin is about :

- 10k TPS
-Sidehchain capability
- Python powered
-Atomic swaps
- MN
-ZERO TX fee

and this noob said 15k volume see with your eyes....LAMDEN has volume of 150k just on IDEX...go to CMC and see volume of other exchanges.

BUT YOU WON'T ACCEPT IT CUZ YOUR PAID TO PISS.

IDEX
>24hr Volume: 144820.637981148061608024 TAU / 22.569080330212785478 ETH

There is something in this coin that it was found worthy to be included with coins such as NEO, Eth, KMD, Aion, and ICX.

Personally I'm a big fan of ICX, their mainnet swap is also here. Let me do my research on the coin, Lamden.

Attached: comparison chart platforms final.png (977x565, 1002K)

>Coinmarketcap: Volume (24h): 2.74 BTC
HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
And with 15k he meant usd, you dumb cunt.

You have to trust your intuitions sometimes, my instincts say that this coin is 10x after the mainnet launch.

As a crypto geek I do my own research instead of listening to 3rd parties and some posts on social media. There's a flaw in how people approach the project, I can tell these trolls have no knowledge of what they are talking about but TAU is an amazing new project with good chance of gaining in coming days.