NKN interview in 81 minutes

youtube.com/watch?v=uhqOiiCzAEo

Attached: inter.png (567x650, 246K)

boom bitches

comfy but I don't want this to be shilled yet.

SAGE

>2018
>still buying chink products

Attached: BF5BEB1C-C5A2-4B00-9C77-202B927A1D5D.jpg (1024x673, 75K)

Every time you guys shill this shit neo and ont decline in value. ONCHAIN’s BASIC PRODUCTS DONT DO ANYTHING YET IN THE REAL WORLD STOP LAUNCHING NEW PRODUXTS.

dude what is this pic and where did you find it senpai?

that's because everyone is dumping their Neo into this lmfao and onchain was due for a correction anyway.

Attached: aed3e9c0e665335ca975f6127ad913b2.png (1400x874, 401K)

let's go lads

Attached: 1528479702884.jpg (300x185, 20K)

SINK THE CHINKS

My biggest holding. Considering chain link too. Have I gone mad biz

68k NKN / 260k LINK you're doing great fren

I hate you and wish bad things will happen to you :)

fuck you too =D

Anyone watch? Why's it going down?

Interview went great, apparently they're working with ISPs (2 top ISPs in the US) and they're expanding to the IoT field as well.
It's not going down at all from what i'm seeing

Was down 6% over 24hrs when I posted that. Only down 2.5% now.

Glad to hear the ISP thing tho. Any names given?

>don't want this to be shilled yet

I don't know how this board continues to have a constant influx of newfags every fucking second. At the same time it feels like anyone whose been here for more than a day vanishes never to return.

Up 8% now

Yup yup, biggest gainer in my blockfolio watchlist right now. Link is second :)

this will be $10+ by eoy, anyone that fails to see this is a brainlet

i think absolutely most people are not even aware of NKN... they will be after it hits exchanges...

If this happens NEO will be $1 and Onchain people will be the new Mt. Gox trustees. Everyone will hate you.

Yes. Vast amounts of NEO were liquidated to sustain Ontology. If this happens again for NKN, NEO will be burnt and the OnChain gang will be known for doing shit like that.

well... but NKN holders will be rich as fuck... (it's inevitable, the team is fucking top notch and the project is the next big thing).

No they won’t. There are many more NKN and ont tokens than there weeds neo tokens. They will have vastly inflated the money supply while adding no value. More divided pieces over a similar sized pie. The only ones who will make money off this will be there scam team. You need to get back to your bosses at Onchain and earn them that this is going to blow up in their face.

>implying the ONT pamp was solely due to onchain
Do you have proof of this?

looks riveting...

you're wrong, this is not chain link... this is legit.

Fudders will be btfo soon enough. It's still not late to buy in at this level. $10+ eoy

Attached: numan.jpg (125x96, 2K)

Biggest scam in crypto right now. Just when the price goes up, they release new coins. Will be pumped to .50+ again, they release new coins, drops to .20 or less.

who cares, ride the wave until token release then buy back cheap. It's one of the most legit projects and after the 350m token release is finished it will moon like no other.

you're a scam, what u say is a lie... 200 M released on May 28 and there were no next release... it was all fud... and most of the released funds will not be moved anyway... it's like with ONT... ont has 500M circulating... NKN will have 350M circulating, but around 200 M will not be moved maybe for years./