Jow Forums how cucked is my brother?

Jow Forums how cucked is my brother?

He just got a loan from a bank to pay for an MBA he is currently on a plane on his way to USA to study at Kellogg in Chicago for 1 year.

When I ask him why is he doing the MBA he replies “Because I want to be payed more and they won’t give me a raise if I don’t have an MBA” (Some of his colleagues with MBAs have been given raises). Until now he worked at an airline btw.

He also bought an apartment two years ago and took a loan from the bank to pay it over time. So he has to pay back the money for his MBA, the money for his apartment, and 1 year rent at Chicago.

He also just had a baby daughter with his wife. Wife also went with him to USA and all she does is plan for a trip with her sister to NYC once she travels over there later in the year.

He also SHARES a bank account with his wife, so all the money they save up gets tossed in the same pile. I told him what the fuck are you thinking why don’t you have separate accounts? You´re gonna get fucked and he says “Doing that would be so cheap”. The wife worked for a year as a laywer but she says she wants to dedicate herself to raise family.

How do I save my brother biz?

Attached: 170216133256-total-household-debt-4q-2016-1280x720.jpg (1280x720, 59K)

PLEASE HELP ME

tell him you're proud of him and love him no matter how things turn out?

hell be fine
?

>but she says she wants to dedicate herself to raise family
looks like your bro is winning at life bucko

He's about an average level of cucked. Even considering staying in the same job after the MBA is the biggest mistake, though.

He should be doing a stint at a consulting firm after the MBA typical starting for a big 4 consulting firm after MBA is $130-140k.

to me it says "i dont want to work im lazy"

yeah I read if you do a 2 year mba then you can do a stint but apparently hes coming back (south america)

then who's going to raise the kid?

Seriously, you just jelly OP that your brother has a smart hot wife and owns an apartment?

>but she says she wants to dedicate herself to raise family

thats the cover for "i dont want to work hard now that i am married, so you have to bear the burden of my expenses"

>Going to the US
>To study in Chicago
>And visit NYC
Your brother is a retard and he's going to get shot to death by niggers

Shitting on your brother because he wants to work hard to better his family and has a dedicated wife who wants to focus on the family as well. Typical post from a basement dwelling neet like yourself

>To study in Chicago
>And visit NYC
>Your brother is a retard and he's going to get shot to death by niggers

Chicago is a shithole yes. NYC is alright if you stay in the right places. NYPD (the officers, not the higher ups) are based AF and have a big presence so she'll be alright there

I am happy for him. He'll probably land better paying jobs. I am just concerned about getting into so much debt and sharing money with his wife in the same account.

How do you think America became what it is? It was built based on the type of family unit that your brother has. Hard working father, stay at home, nurturing mother.

I feel bad for anyone who has become a slave to debt. Debt-free is the only right way to live!

first you need to show that you supporting him in his decisions (this is more important than it seems)
The outcomes are these:
1. He'll notice the debt he got in (even if he gets a good paying job after the 'MBA') and will start cuting costs, this means less money for his wife and ofc less happiness her and a good divorce (losing his apartment? 99% sure he will lose)

2. His wife eventually will leave him and will get his apartment

3. If she is a really good wife (what are the odds? She seems to be lazy) then he will complete the MBA eventually get a higher paying job and pay his debts or create more debts to pay his debts. He will probably never be rich, just have high salary to higher costs of living. His wife will notice that and will leave him.

I follow, I just think its a red flag if you're bringing in all the money and you are sharing your account with the wife. I sincerely hope he doesnt get burned

Branch office. Bilingual will come in handy. Plus his wife will be staying at home, so there's no reason he can't work long hours, and travel.

Attached: 1527532066709.png (400x400, 171K)

I dunno. I'm just concerned, Their baby was born and she boughts tons of useless crap, baby has tons of clothes and toys etc.

She's planning the NYC trip with her sister as if life was a movie fairytale or something, while my brother busts his ass.

By the way, her mother asked my brother if he could lend her money (about 8k) I hope he gets that back sometime.

I hope he can pay his debts. Being debt-free makes everything easir.

About his wife, typical, there's nothing much you or your brother can do about it

That 8k is lost auhauhuah

Attached: pepe.jpg (900x900, 63K)

Jelly Milwaukee fags detected

>buying property with a loan not returns from investments

Plebian Financial Planning ltd.

>MBA

waste of money

>1 year away from his wife

lmfao we all know she gon cheat

>Going to Chirac, ever

lmao he gon get nigged

>she says she wants to dedicate herself to raise family.

The kids are going in daycare and Jerome and Tyrone are gonna be looking after her all day whilst your bro is in chicago doing a pointless MBA

he thinks he's living the dream, 'working hard' and raising a family but he's opened himself up to get fucked over in so many ways and he doesn't know it.

>1 year away from his wife
she went on the trip with him, they are living together

you're probably correct

Attached: putin.png (471x462, 420K)

Attached: 11135.jpg (866x1300, 128K)

>buying property with a loan not returns from investments

What exactly do you mean with that, investment return ( selling high i assume) won't cover the cost of a 300-400k house, or am i understanding you wronG?

fastest way to grow weath is to accumulate income generating assets by taking out loans

that's why LBOs literally make people hundreds of millions in a couple of years

care to elaborate?

Just a lil sage advice for you my dude:

Never under any circumstances get involved with another persons personal finances ever, unless you are hired as their accountant .

Sort your own life out.

Attached: party.jpg (1024x768, 127K)

so basically dont get concernd about my brothers finances and let him sort it out himself?

> don't get concerned
don't get INVOLVED. if you wanna feel bad about it tho then that's your business

i meant paying for a house with your monthly wagecuck bucks and not having returns from investments / a side business paying for the mortgage/loan. especially since he is also paying a landlords mortgage on an apartment in Chicago to boot.

>Kellogg MBA
He'll be fine. He should sell the apartment, though and rent a modest apartment.

its one of the best ones right?

>he doesn't know

Attached: lol.jpg (1300x957, 387K)