Receive 1000 Chancoins

暗号化されたコインは愛を持っています

Attached: dollarchan.png (200x200, 32K)

Here

aaaaaaaaaaaaaa

nizzy dizzy roll

no

ROLLING for CHA.

>In 2005, Chancoin was searched via Google for reasons unknown. Some say that this was the true beginnings of crypto and that a man named Fabien Chancoin, a French matematician might have predated Satoshi's work by 4-5 years. Fast forward to the altcoin epochs of 2014 we see that in July of 2016 Chancoin re-emerged by a man named Andy. Unfortunately Andy fell into the temptation of the pre mine mania and almost destroyed the good graces of /ourcoin. However, a man by the named of Gossamer Socks revived the project and regained control of it's blockchain while also maintaining an honor code that saved the ultimate shitcoin from assured destruction. 2 Discords were formed with differing opinions but albeit good intentions to grow the community further. The original Chancoin discord and Chancoin City discord. One is developer central whilst the other is the ultimate shit room for vulgarities and troll hypothesising. The past year has been a rocky road with it's own community heckling it's very existence(/biz), however this only seems to invigorate the coin's shit power. Currently Chancoin is running top notch and is traded on Cryptopia under "Chan." $Chan allday.

Attached: TheWonderingChan.png (512x512, 124K)

Tils

chaaa

rollin'

reggin

I WILL GET IT THIS TIME

Every time, and I mean every time I come to Jow Forums and I see this thread, it has 10 replies. Never more, never less. Why is that? Are all posts done by a bot?

I don't believe so. Everyone on /biz is aware of the Chan and I think it's just a thing now. Plus it's fun to play in the middle of this crap market I must say. Some threads have maxed out at 365 posts before.

Attached: ChangirlBizgif.gif (307x276, 3.56M)

Yo

choo choo

biz discord very pajeet thank sir
discord - UsNyu8a
.. biz discord very pajeet thank sir
discord - UsNyu8a

Attached: th.jpg (261x239, 8K)

OP is a faggot

Gib chans

Attached: 1528454934015.jpg (800x546, 57K)

chamiko

I'll show you how it's done faggs

Attached: 1329173512483.png (457x336, 154K)

has anyone ever won this thing ?

> CxA
dam son

roll pls pls pls

impossible

Maybe.

Check my dubs and CHA

roll

Howdy

rolling

Boi

Rollan!