/smg/ Stock Market General - Spice Bomb IPO edition

Spice Bomb is an on demand spice company that drops "bombs" via drones onto filthy human yards. IPO soon.

Popular brokers for stock trading:

Robinhood
>commission free and no minimum to open
robinhood.com

> It's been X days, why isn't my account verified yet?
Not being approved in 3 days seems to be the new norm. Nevertheless, call/email their support if you've been waiting more than that.

> When is it coming to my country?
The only "plans" are on an Australian and Chinese beta. Neither of which has gained much traction.

Interactive Brokers
>$1 commission per 100 shares. $10k minimum to open, $3k if 25 or under. Lowest margin interest. Free API access
interactivebrokers.com

TD Ameritade
>$6.95 commission per trade. No minimum to open. Fantastic data/charting through their free ThinkorSwim service
tdameritrade.com

Degiro (Cheap broker for Europeans)
degiro.eu

Educational sites:
investopedia.com/
khanacademy.org/economics-finance-domain

Free in depth charts:
tradingview.com

Premarket Data:
nasdaq.com/extended-trading/premarket-mostactive.aspx
money.cnn.com/data/premarket/
cnbc.com/pre-markets/

Earnings Report Calendars:
biz.yahoo.com/research/earncal/today.html
earningswhispers.com/calendar

Biopharma Catalyst Calendar:
biopharmcatalyst.com/

Pump and Dump Advertising:
stocktwits.com

S&P 500 VIX Futures (For SVXY/UVXY, higher is better for UVXY, lower is better for SVXY)
investing.com/indices/us-spx-vix-futures

CNBC Live:
livenewson.com/american/cnbc-america.html
Fox Business Live:
livenewson.com/business/fox-business-network-fbn.html
Bloomberg Live:
livenewson.com/american/bloomberg-television-business.html

Basic rundown on options:
youtube.com/watch?v=TBAQtjyqNHw
youtube.com/watch?v=SuTTzfa4ePE

previous

Attached: SpiceBombIPO.jpg (800x600, 35K)

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/OddStats/status/1009432950906077185?s=19
variety.com/2018/film/news/amc-moviepass-2-1202851877/
youtu.be/8djO2xUHO6k
marketwatch.com/Story/moviepass-majority-owner-helios-mathesons-stock-tumbles-after-company-expresses-interest-in-reverse-split-2018-06-20?&siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo
twitter.com/OddStats/status/1009454531090923520?s=19
uponics.com/aquaponics-grow-media/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for Jews.

Attached: Happy Merchant.png (382x379, 24K)

First for wooden spice cabinets

Options > crypto

You haven’t lived until you’ve run high delta option positions

Attached: A6FD5783-F916-4F50-AA76-8439AD955FA0.png (1125x2436, 594K)

$TMUS
gainz

Attached: tmus.png (2129x1906, 296K)

>Based Jews
Jews rock!

Jow Forums what do you think about DESERT wasteland?

No road access
no water source
no current value (less than $500 an acre)

I'm bullish

Attached: 55b8d2f31b3141c6d30dbfb601472832.jpg (2508x1672, 774K)

Memes aside apparently investing in woodland is pretty legit

so anyone got any input on this ?
why have we gapped down after every rally? are we actually in sell the rally mode? what the fuck is going on? ive seen it before with maybe one or two days in a row, but three? i think somethings up desu

>Options > crypto
obviously. was trying to tell my bud about them, and he was like
>ZOMG i dont play around with those 100x contracts on bitmex, ur crazy
told him, "no dumbfuck thats not what it is at all". dunno if i got through

>You haven’t lived until you’ve run high delta option positions
ma nigga

could I use this drone app to deliver certain spices to individuals whom are highly allergic to them?

Attached: 1520022044938.gif (320x180, 1.51M)

what a dank merchant !!!

No. They use magic to know who is allergic to what and thusly avoid all legal/ ethical issues like this.

AMD headed back down to $9

Attached: 1509118394294.png (671x673, 49K)

so smrt, "could I use amazon to send walnuts to someone with peanut allergy?"

yes, of course you could. No, it's nothing new.

China buying IQ right now, lel. Bloodbath once they lose steam

so i got 57 bucks settled to gamble with. whaddya think about those 10 day 15.50 SLV calls? if dollar turns (which it looks like its gonna at least pullback some) it could easily gap up like 30-50cents. i could get 4 if them w 38delta or i could get 1 of the 15calls for 40 someodd bucks w a 80delta?

wat do Jow Forums?

now were getting somewhere

AMD being this flat is actually green. The longer it stays in this range the better. You shouldn't look at it as a bad day. It's being steady even though everyone is so shaky on it. Over time this helps their cognitive process to reaching where I Am on it.

We buying that juicy SBUX dip?

What do you think is the best sell price? 45 or 48?

>have peanut allergy
>get free walnuts from some idiot trying to murder me
That was a good day.

Attached: ?u=http%3A%2F%2Fmedia.gettyimages.com%2Fphotos%2Fportrait-of-a-boy-eating-walnuts-picture-id56569566 (1024x1024, 314K)

i wish we could just fucking ask em.
i know damn well they lurk this board all day every day.

twitter.com/OddStats/status/1009432950906077185?s=19
apparently, this is the first time ever this pattern occured in s&p500

This post here had me really considering it but I'm not some low IQ poster.

Buying any sort of land for cheap is a huge win (but only if you live for another 200-1000 years when every inch on Earth becomes precious)

WELP
closed my vol short on THAT
let me reiterate
WTF IS THIS are we about to get majorly bogged?

that's my post

Sure, if I did do it. I'd buy something cheap and remote. But every inch of earth won't become precious like you think a 1000 years from now.

Well shit, I hope it's all not money you have to live on.

this fucking market is boring as fuck this week

Buying low on wasteland say outside Phoenix would be legit, eventually it WILL be used, might take 50 years but your land will go from 2000 dollars to 50000, might be really boring waiting though.

You'd be surprised how much land exists out there, can get cheap land in Oregon everywhere, or Texas.

I know TPL went on a fucking tear these last few months.

if it gets back there

You dont sound very bullish to me.

Once we solve the peasant requirements of close water etc... Then all of it will be in high demand for the insurmountably huge population.

Attached: coruscant.jpg (299x168, 11K)

That's just what Natives tell dumb white people to get them to buy their land that's so shitty even the government didn't want it.

Yeah and there could be GLD on that land, so you could dig it up and then sell the gold, and then sell the land. Sounds like a win all around.

>wahh I only get multiple runners every day
>GEVO goes up 500%
>put options on SGSL 1000%
>Netflix up 50 dollars a week

What they say about tripfags is true, just stop investing in GE and Tesla you github

I like the Stuka idea better. As long as it has the Jericho’s trumpets. Then you could have the customers phone play “Ride of the Valkyries” when they’re overhead.

Attached: 21D6302A-8E03-4E7A-B04D-84DCB4206382.jpg (1500x938, 172K)

I like options noa
am i gonna make it?

Attached: hehe.png (2058x1695, 2.61M)

I'm already deep down. I've thought it all out from a huge number of perspectives far higher.

I could literally type out for hours about the idea if I start decoding my thoughts on it. IT also involves the idea of private arcology housing.

I saw the exact inverse pattern on CEO recently: three RED daily bars ascending higher and higher, CEO then dunes massively right after that.

>huge population
We use a small % of land right now to be honest. We are packed into small areas relatively.
If you think it out, hard for brainlets with low IQ and bad algorithms for thinking like all of humanity, you'd know how technology changes and social changes will make this land valuable in the near-long term (under 30 years). Whereas on longer time scales (100+) it goes back to being meh.

that was it for IQ today. byebye longs

Make sure you get mineral rights with the land or you're fucked

Why are you using an Android emulator instead of just using Robinhood's website?

>make huge pipeline from sea to desert
>build solar ovens to boil that water
>make power with steam
>once the steam cools down you have pure water
>you also have a huge block of salt in your solar oven

dunes?

variety.com/2018/film/news/amc-moviepass-2-1202851877/

HMNY is kill

Attached: eavesdropper13.gif (488x208, 474K)

youtu.be/8djO2xUHO6k

Video related

Yes the after bell selling disgusting. This is worse anyone's ever seen it from what me can gather.

But you also understand the trek up from 270-280 was nothing but 1 point gap ups after bell. You only complain now Jews because you losing money.

Who knows what these manipulationers are trying to accomplish.
S&P has been defying statistics ever since it broke 2730. Everyone know it pure manipulation.

There is 3 billion less dollars holding SPY since 283, yet the price almost hitting 283 again.
Tech stocks the only sector holding S&P.

HMNY bs too
There more people buying ~ $0.40 than ever in stock history

Me not understooding how price going down with such high buy volume & and recovery price action

Attached: 20180620_100627.jpg (1428x2406, 656K)

I don't like robinhoods site.
and I'm too lazy to keep checking my phone

Attached: 1418622603664.jpg (320x360, 78K)

im not invested in any of those you fuck head.. i want to see your positions that you had in those and the outcomes.

*dumped, phoneposting sorry

Ha! they do troll this board, a shit ton of buys happened right after this post. I knew I'd get you china! bwahahahaha thanks for the bux.

We'll be all better when daddy Trump and your president make amends, but you cant have oir economy anymore, sorry.

you got lots of business opportunities

- 3D building printing company focused on "remote" location technology. AKA places without road access.
- Solar/Water/Control technology.
- Greenhouse farming
- Sat internet
etc

Basically the thing that makes it attractive is so much of the technology getting better improves the prospect of remote living.

That being said, I don't know the demand vs supply. I'd just reckon the price would go up on the land and be for something like a retirement (develop and sell it)

>Me not understooding how price going down with such high buy volume & and recovery price action
Because you are a mentally ill low IQ tranny tripfag. You deserve a lifetime of misery and confusion and senseless suffering.

>HMNY

Attached: 15030702709820.jpg (640x633, 41K)

I very appreciated your opinions on this and your daily TAs. Thank you very much kneepads!

Btw, you generally post the nicest pics on this board me thinks

Buy GLD and SLV. I think Silver is going to $200 per ounce.

Sat internet will always be shittier than cable, it's a matter of physics.
Greenhouse farming can actually be used in deserts if you have water supply
Solar power ofc
Also everything depends on being able to bring huge amount of water for cheap, which is not really possible.

Piece of shit DJI

Attached: 1508539647254.jpg (346x450, 22K)

See
AMC making a completing product that is actually what people want is the final nail in the coffin for this meme. See you fuck Bois at delisting!

I am genuinely sorry for sad retards like you

not really, spacelink and some other projects like it are ambitious on it. I'm also not talking within 5 years. I wouldn't buy any land for a while if I liked the idea since I don't think the ROI is as good as stocks if you are bullish on tech.

The water thing really depends. With extra solar power you can extract water from the air. It also depends on what water recycling is like in 20 years.

TSLA BUMP COMING

Tesla sues former employee for allegedly stealing gigabytes of data, making false claims to media

Tesla sues former employee for allegedly stealing gigabytes of data, making false claims to media

Internet speed is always better in an optical fiber taking the shortest way from A to B than having to bounce in low-orbit.
Sat mobile phone is a fucking old as shit tech man. It's good for gold miners having to make phonecalls to the black market, but it's far from cutting edge.

Eat shit and die broke.

Also
>wants to grow food in the desert
>"maybe we can recycle water"
So what, you want to grow oranges, then recycle them for the water you used to have them grow ? It's retarded my dude.

>suing a former employee

Good luck collecting any significant damages

Attached: 142351232551.png (248x252, 47K)

Really depends. We are talking 20+ years from now. Could there be a decent satellite network that gives good service by then?

marketwatch.com/Story/moviepass-majority-owner-helios-mathesons-stock-tumbles-after-company-expresses-interest-in-reverse-split-2018-06-20?&siteid=yhoof2&yptr=yahoo

oh jesus christ hmny confirmed reverse split it's all ogre. was fun meme-ing with you gentlemen. we lost

Press S to spit on HMNY
PTOO

Attached: 1506131200305.jpg (231x250, 6K)

Update: statistical backtest on this phenomenon twitter.com/OddStats/status/1009454531090923520?s=19

Attached: IMG_20180620_174537.jpg (1094x794, 104K)

I feel sorry for all the low IQ posters who got stuck holding HMNY. Your iron hands ended up really fisting you up your own anus.

its the news. Not he money.

It's not a matter of network, it's a matter of physics and scaling. Even a brainlet like you can understand.
We are pulling millions of km of optical fibres on the seabed every year. It's hella expensive, yet it's still better than using satellite networks because those are fucking shit for ping.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Attached: 1529200735092.jpg (540x720, 15K)

The demonstration satellites will orbit at 511km, although the operational satellites are planned to orbit at altitudes ranging from 1,110km to 1,325km. By contrast, the existing HughesNet satellite network has an altitude of about 35,400km, making for a much longer round-trip time than ground-based networks.

You can’t use the sand to grow though. You’d have to truck in mineral rich soil for every greenhouse. If you want an operation to be anything more than a hobby it would be massive.

>even more latency
>even more atmospheric losses
low-IQ posters out

So even if they get approved for a r/s, how long does something like that usually take to implement? I only ever see stuff about splits either the day of or like a day or two before they actually happen.

>But you also understand the trek up from 270-280 was nothing but 1 point gap ups after bell. You only complain now Jews because you losing money.
youre missing the point rkg
outside of a couple calls on JD i havent traded equities at all. i felt something off about the whole thing.

now im finding out that this is the first time this formation has EVER happened on the S&P. i think were in for a ride by the end of this week. i might sit cash for a few days desu. i wanna be READY if this happens or not. and either way, i dont see us breaking out on THIS kinda pissweak volume

>There is 3 billion less dollars holding SPY since 283, yet the price almost hitting 283 again.
>Tech stocks the only sector holding S&P.
fucking overvalued tech memes holding the entire US equities market, and its held up on the backs of retail, or so it sounds.
theyre gonna dump on us, im almost certain of it. just dont know when

thats what i thought.
so that was the INVERSE of this formation, so if everything is inverse, then we should moon.

HOWEVER, this is the tutes were talking about. they are taking every last available chance to sell each and every rally on the S&P. they normally dont do that (and theyve NEVER done it 3 days in a row this obviously). not unless something is seriously wrong

does anyone know the tickers for bond yield futures? i wanna make up some spread charts and take a peak at how the front months are doing against the later ones this year

so its definitely de-risking on behalf of the banks. those bracket every major move/reversal point of the past 12 years

best way to go out tbqh. You can't take it with you.

>Your iron hands ended up really fisting you up your own anus.
Kek

>soil
lol who the fuck uses SOIL lmao

100% aquaponics

fuck it's even worse because they're also diluting shares at 1:4 and THEN reverse splitting. your hmny money is actually GONE

That guy that said they were going to $7 was right!

LOL

Yep, that too.

However you can probably reduce the amount of soil you need by growing your shit on shallow soil and rock pebble bed, and have it coupled with a fish growth tank for nitrogen sustaining. Need a fuckton of water tho.

>aquaponics
>in a DESERT with 0 sizeable water supply
don't forget to breathe user, I'm worried about your one-digit IQ.

>HMNY literally confirmed kill
I wonder how that kike CEO feels about himself now.

S

>I wonder how that kike CEO feels about himself now.

Probably pretty good. He's still getting his salary and he still sold at he top

He really fucked over the shareholders hard, it's pretty hilarious that he will probably be remembered as a total scumbag.

See also

he should be shot for managing to fuck up a company with ABSOLUTELY NO DEBT this hard

Aquaponics is water-recycling you dumb fucking monkey and uses less water than "watering" plants. Dehumidified running off the solar above plants helps reduce waste a huge amount too.

Just stop unless you have high IQ and can process this shit. Dumbfuck.

Auquaponics still uses soil

Raised beds are becoming popular here for small gardens. Basically 1-3 ft deep depending on the plants.

Attached: 5F558126-2EB9-48A9-8F05-22A0ED8A26A2.jpg (217x232, 22K)

You could collect water from the runoff on the building. It's a very sustainable approach to utilizing the natural resources of the land.

Attached: 1284386604614.png (429x410, 47K)

do you have the dates for those particular moves?
id like to go back and compare those daily candles myself if i can.

and do you know any t-bond yield tickers?
i know TYX is 30 and TNX is 10. do you know any others? or even better do you know if there are futures tickers for them? i know ZB, ZN, ZF, ZT, but im pretty sure those are bond prices, not the yields

He's done it before though. If anyone unironically invested long term in this, it's their own fault for not doing their homework first.

NIHD is going to $12, get the fuck in here.

uponics.com/aquaponics-grow-media/