Please tell me it's gonna work out Jow Forums. I put $20,000 in Skycoin at $25 and now it's worth $5,000...

Please tell me it's gonna work out Jow Forums. I put $20,000 in Skycoin at $25 and now it's worth $5,000. I'm devastated. I cant sleep. I cant eat.

Attached: 1528138846292.jpg (275x183, 6K)

You deserve to lose your money from this scam. Everyone told you before that it was a scam. Hope this shit gets nuked from orbit

>larping as a loser
why?

Cut your losses and all in CONI. Ded srs

discord frwKGpg

BIZ DISCORD SERVER

im watching the interview he's doing right now and it sounds like straight up lies. Cut ur losses OP

This.

SKYCONNEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Im a streetshitter and even I knew it was a scam.

>putting money in skycoin while holochain exists
nice decisions user, next step is putting those 5k you have left into 100x margin short on bitmex

Time to hang out with Sayori!

Attached: sayori crash.png (1280x720, 1.53M)

I have Linkies and even I wouldn' t have bought skycoin. Diversify your fucking protfolia

Wait till it pumps back up above $10, this project ain't dead yet and has a lot in the pipeline.

You are an idiot. Skycoin overperformed for a really long time, something was bound to happen.
I hedged myself against Skycoin being a big thing by buying a memeamount, you shouldve done so too, 25k is wayyy too much to gamble on a shitcoin if you can be upset about it

Please, only invest what you can lose, it's not a meme. If you can't sleep or eat, you're way over invested.

>buying anything where they can freeze your coins

Cut your losses and put it in a real project like NKN

Why the fuck would you put that much money in an EXTREMELY risky asset if you can't afford to lose most/all of it? You could easily lose most of the last 5k if things don't work out.

"I cant sleep. I cant eat."...you're going to have to face it, you're addicted to love.

Just bought the dip

Attached: Police report.png (1136x2198, 2.78M)

It was so obvious, all signs were there.
>Psychotic con man with a shady background
>Dead coin resurrected after the bull run
>Mining machines that cost $400 being sold for 1 BTC
>Coin being sold as "the new paradigm", "better than bitcoin" (huge red flags)

I've posted this over and over, yet people invested in this. There's nothing you can do about it when people refuse to listen. You lost your money, get over it. I'm not fudding. I have no interest in buying this shit.

how is this good? they're fighting over stolen scamcoin money