INTEL

INTEL

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (480x360, 16K)

Other urls found in this thread:

newsroom.intel.com/editorials/intel-advances-silicon-based-security-ai-blockchain-workloads/amp/?__twitter_impression=true
openfogconsortium.org/
medium.com/iex-ec/intel-and-iexec-collaboration-privacy-preserving-offchain-computing-198bd6799c36
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Fuck yeah and I'm all in, feels so good to have picked this project

Announcements lead to pumps again? We finally in alt season now?

Thanks for sharing after the pump.

if you didn't buy the bottom of one of the best projects out there you're retarded, user

it was obvious accumulation, volume was the lowest in months. ratio plummeted too. i picked 1500 of these fuckers and just sold half of the stack for +30% gains

What a shit collab, iExec did the exact same collab with Intel (on SGX) two month ago hahaha

this. it will dump by 80% from here

Will wait for dump.

you're wrong actually. eng are part of the ethereum alliance as well. so they could have annouced what rlc annouced since january. This is a progression from that alliance. the eng team will be working closely with intel. RLC on the other hand are just being allowed to use intels sgx,

False. iExec and Intel are literally collaborating on a new technology for ai market prediction.

source?

there's no time, the dump is already happening Saw it dump from $2.30 to...what is it $0.86 now?

Intel colab does nothing, even iExec is killing Intel stock prices

what does this have to do with wanting a source on information?

Attached: 12312222222222222222222.jpg (672x468, 41K)

Watch out folks we have a high roller here!

Attached: 1528997595485.jpg (600x448, 104K)

Why are you asking when you can just Google it, and I said there's no time t to find it because it's dumping as we speak

Why does this post sound so fake

>iExec and Intel are literally collaborating on a new technology for ai market prediction.

i cant find anything on this.

newsroom.intel.com/editorials/intel-advances-silicon-based-security-ai-blockchain-workloads/amp/?__twitter_impression=true

i guess he meant enigma not iexec.

iExec are part of EEA too. AND OpenFog Consortium (Founded by Intel & Others) openfogconsortium.org/

Oh God it's even worse, this enigma and Intel partnership is complete crap

It's not a partnership, it's a collaboration, primarily based on Enigma's use of Intel's software.

>in our collaboration

That's from the press release on Intel's page. They were extremely careful to use the word "collaboration" and not "partnership."

What difference does it make? I'm only offering a warning with the iExec dump. This news does not matter and partnership/collaboration is same thing to normies and whales

>iExec are part of EEA too
yeah thats what i just said fucking idiot

Article on iExec's collaboration:

medium.com/iex-ec/intel-and-iexec-collaboration-privacy-preserving-offchain-computing-198bd6799c36

>muh partnerships
unless intel confirms, this is more of the same bullshit.

Attached: 234698769.png (327x137, 57K)