ENGIMA & INTEL

>Enigma partnering with In-fucking-tel

Better get in while you still can, just sayin'

Attached: u wat.jpg (507x252, 23K)

>Today we announce that Enigma is partnering with Intel on research and development efforts to advance development of privacy preserving computation technologies.

where are the dero fucks now?

fuck this piece of shit coin that dumped for no reason

They might already be too late

Attached: Capture.jpg (695x454, 44K)

“Intel is committed to enabling business transformation by shortening the time-to-value from blockchain implementations and working with the industry to address privacy, security and scalability challenges. Enigma’s protocol approach is helping solve the challenges on public blockchain networks and improving data privacy and smart contract security.”

— Rick Echevarria, Vice President, Software and Services Group and General Manager, Platforms Security Division at Intel Corporation

FUUUUCK

>mfw when I own 20k ENG

Attached: CEE0F53A-8201-4C81-B9B3-C0161CFC50DB.jpg (333x382, 13K)

never felt comfier
5k ENG, bought a shitload on the dip, you know how it is

this is going to EXPLODE

Been holding these bags since the December bull run. After watching my portfolio slowly die because it’s about 75% enigma this has been the best news in a while for me. Tell me it’s all green from here on out guys

discord / frwKGpg
BIZ DISCORD GET IN HERE FAGS

Attached: vapor.jpg (736x557, 159K)

RLC partnered with intel aswell price pumped, but not by much...

Don't worry, it's going to dump again soon.

RLC had this too...

Holy shit, it will do 10x like XLM.

Prepare for the massive dump. Screencap this.

well, looks like i'm going to make it after all

tfw only 50 nigmas

stop saying RLC, that doesn't instill fear into investors and will only recognize it by its true name

iExec

mfw when i hold eng and rlc :(((((((

iExec has infinitely more use cases and already partnered with Intel.

Are enigma and iexec competitors?

oh god prepare for the enigma dumpening

iExec announced using Intel SGX hardware and had a demo of the product, yes, but this Enigma one is different; it's a true partnership. It was also announced by Intel. They are working together at the Isreal offices.

From Enigma CEO Guy: "It's an official partnership, endorsed by Intel, and in fact - our two teams have been working together for quite some time, and will continue to do so"

“Intel is committed to enabling business transformation by shortening the time-to-value from blockchain implementations and working with the industry to address privacy, security and scalability challenges. Enigma’s protocol approach is helping solve the challenges on public blockchain networks and improving data privacy and smart contract security.”

-- Rick Echevarria, Vice President, Software and Services Group and General Manager, Platforms Security Division at Intel Corporation

iExec won't enable secret smart contracts to be executed over ETH (and most other major platforms in 2019)

Do you idiots even know what Enigma is, and what it will do for this space?

iexec is creating a decentralized cloud computing marketplace.

I don't see how that will be able to seemlessly integrate with dapps whereas enigma is offering secret contracts which will be fully compatible with solidity

iexec seems to be better for one-off tasks whereas enigma offers a consistent backend for decentralized applications so the question shouldn't be how do these collaborations differ but rather how enigma and iexec differ

only way to ever do health care data on blockchain is engima

>a privacy project needing partnerships to grow up 15%
kek
Partnerships are useless in crypto world (specially for privacy projects). Remember Verge and IExec.
Dero, as like the other successful PoW projects doesn't need any partnerships with corporations to be better and grow up, thanks.

i hold enigma and dero. this guy is right. partnerships dont mean shit. if people/businesses want to use your coin then they should just use it. no need for "muh partnerships". partenrships are just good for pr. good pr for intel because of the blockchain meme and good for engima because... well its intel.

You do realize that ENG hasn't even released their testnet yet? Mainnet isn't until next Q. How is anyone supposed to be using their coins right now?

Seriously, you butthurt iExec and dero holders are getting tiresome.

I've told the same about Verge and IExec, and both holders got butthurt too. I'm telling again: Partnerships in crypto world are pointless and useless.