Who just bought the SKY dip? The police report seems legit and the chart shows a double bottom

Who just bought the SKY dip? The police report seems legit and the chart shows a double bottom

Attached: 95B619F6-A733-4BFA-B7F8-27FD1A2D3ADD.png (200x200, 19K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycoin2/
ccn.com/guilty-of-9-million-bitcoin-ponzi-scheme-josh-garza-charges-finalized-officiated/
coinjournal.net/the-josh-garza-interview-organized-crime-threats-and-is-he-in-america/
bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bittrex/xpybtc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Watching the stream now. Either he's the greatest liar of all time or he's telling the truth.
I sold 10k worth of my (wifes, I'm a NEET) DBC and DRGN and put it into sky. Bought at $8, could've got cheaper but I'm going for a long hodl so what's $1 matter

dont think he has any reason to lie desu, makes no sense so i believe him.

Once the police report starts to circulate and the price skyrockets everyone who bought the retarded FUD campaign and panic sold the bottom is going to be on suicide watch.

>MAXIMUM COPE

Attached: 836913B4-63C2-40A6-9BF7-8A4E0312FE05.jpg (555x312, 30K)

what stream?

Bruh, this aint a dip. This is gonna slowly fizzle out and die. How long have you been in Crypto? Not the first scam. Google Josh Garza and his "Hashlets" and Paycoin. It's almost the same story with Synth and Sky. A bunch of deluded holders. Some absolute top tier retards chasing a pump that will only distribute your poorness to whales. You are gonna be left hanging onto some shitty bags the end. can promise you this. And this just as we are about to head into the green. Absolute state of Jow Forums

> coinmarketcap.com/currencies/paycoin2/

Please don't kill yourself when this finally crashes to sub 0$

ccn.com/guilty-of-9-million-bitcoin-ponzi-scheme-josh-garza-charges-finalized-officiated/

Attached: 345.jpg (231x218, 8K)

ur wife bankrolls ur trading? how big is ur dick 10 ft?

CSB.

i'm watching the interview right now.
i'm skeptic of this whole story but listening to synth's side of the story seems more credible than the marketing team's police report.

Fucking Josh Garza also fabricated a story of a crime syndicate being after him.
Remember those times being just as ridiculous as this kidnapping stunt.
And still people where holding and got absolutely fucking rekt in the end.

> coinjournal.net/the-josh-garza-interview-organized-crime-threats-and-is-he-in-america/

It's still on Bitcoinwisdom, do me a favor and enable the 1WK chart LOL

Nice dip.

> bitcoinwisdom.com/markets/bittrex/xpybtc

That's what gonna happen to fucking Skycon

Attached: Josh-Graza.jpg (786x501, 70K)

police report seems legit? Let me tell you since I'm a chink, I can get that report made on the street for 20 bucks.

Well, she started with a lot more than 10k, and she believes her portfolio is doing really well right now kek

clearly if she bought DBC and DRGN

Attached: brainlet.jpg (645x729, 26K)

bump for coping

I've been is skycoin for a year. All Synth did was lie and break promises. Scandal after scandal, lie after lie, delay after delay I got sick and dumped it when it hit Binance. My mental health literally suffered because of Synth and his incompetence. The project will never be successful. It will never make you rich. Cut your losses and get the fuck out.

this, relative oldfag here aswell (september 2017) Synth is portrayed as some genius allmighty and Skycoin is portrayed to be in its infancy of solving everything in Blockchain, reality is that everything is fake, and litterly everything. Dumped aswell, the only thing that can keep this going is new suckers, but I think this might be the final straw. Just look in their Telegram, everyone accepted it straight from the mouth of Synth, those who asked questions or plainly said they didn't believe the story we're banned. Take everything into context what happened the past few months and especially June 18th. Also the chart looks like Bitconnect.

You know you're in a good project when you lead off with "the police report seems legit" in your shilling.

>the admins banned me from an online chat room! Mummy please help me!
Also...
>selling the bottom
You two deserve to stay poor

Attached: wojak-numale.png (644x800, 15K)

>he bought the dip

>high iq skytard here
>i don't listen to reddit
>my beloved leader synth does'nt like them anyway
>stay poor

Attached: oh.jpg (399x385, 29K)

Lol buy the FOMO sell the FUD. This is how you stay poor, never change /biz

>relative oldfag here aswell (september 2017)
topkek

this schizo and his bitch defrauded chinkvestors and fled the country
>fud
ok

The "kidnappers" issued a statement aswell. Someone posted it in the other thread and there's a translation there on deluded skyfags, synth won't ever step in china ever again or risk getting his ass dropped in a gulag

For those that missed the kidnappers side (to me it seems a bit unrealistic, I'm leaning towards synth):
>Chinese marketing team were owed money for work
>Discovered they had been stealing hundreds of thousands of coins for a year
>their wallets frozen once this is discovered, but they still want the money so demand unfrozen wallets
>Sam and his gang appears at Synths door
>gives him a solid kick to the balls
>*record scratch*
>everyone says "OOOOOOOOOOOOOH" in unison
> Synths gf crosses his legs in sympathy pain
>Mary (marketing team) waving knife around, trying to stab
>Sam hauls synths gf to other room and gives beating (and rape maybe?)
>Synth quips "THAT'S GOTTA HURT!"
>Bogs are calling up synth, worried about their investment
>Synth fills them in, explains how he was beat up
>"Yowie zowie! Riiiiight in the Bulls!"
>Cut to Sergey eating a Big Mac
>"Nuff said!"
>credits roll
>"and who... are you..."

I didn't sell the bottom though. I sold at 42k sats. I made huge profit from this but it ruined my mental health for months. The community is really toxic and it stems from Synth.

sad. For the brainlets who can't see it, sky discords raid Jow Forums every day to try and generate interest.
They'll come in groups so it looks like there is a bullish consensus.

remember the entire point of an exit scam is to justify a wild price drop (creator dumping their bags). They probably have spent months working on this exit scam.