One of the heavily funded exchange has launched its trading platform

One of the heavily funded exchange has launched its trading platform...
And this is a shill.
So you will get two things here:
1. You will learn about BKEX

2. You will get free 4000 tokens if you sign up under someone...
You can sign up under me: bkex.com/#/register/3lNmQ2cs
Now why am I shilling this unknown coin? That's because of dividends.
And everyone who signs up in these 2 days will get 4000 tokens. I signed up and got mine. Now they want you to KYC to get these tokens which will take 24 hours for approval. This KYC is open to all including people in the US.
4000 free coins isn't the only thing.
You see, it is actually the dividends. BKEX (and many other Asian exchanges) have started offering dividends. One coin that made many rich was FCoin.
It went 50x and offers 80 percent dividend.
BKEX, on the other hand, hasn't launched yet and offers a whopping 100 percent dividends. I don't want to promise you anything but honestly if you can invest even a hundred dollar here when trading begins... you will thank me later.
They are freakin' growing and backed up tens of millions of dollars in strategic investment, Huang Tianwei, Seed Capital, Comet Capital, and Singapore 1688 Fund led the investment. The co-founder has tweeted this.
In fact, if you see on Twitter, you will see tons of Asian tweets and they are all excited and pumped up to start trading.
This shit will only go up, as they want to show Fcoin they are the real deal. For us, it is a good news.
So if you are interested, now is your chance to enter and get those free tokens (KYC required now). This is literally free money that compounds with time...
Do sign up: bkex.com/#/register/3lNmQ2cs

Attached: BKEX_4000_free_proof.png (1831x839, 96K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bkex.com/#/register/XA8KnHSQ
telegram.me/iostokenairdropbot?start=323198
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

My Link if anyone is interested:

bkex.com/#/register/XA8KnHSQ

Burgers can use driver's license (I used one).

telegram.me/iostokenairdropbot?start=323198

They wont send me the verification code to my number (I assume thats what the last entry is asking for when it gives you 60 seconds to press again)

They wont send me the verification code

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-131918_Chrome.jpg (1440x2960, 384K)

you can use your email.

> bkeks

>OP: I'm retarded and I bealieve that chinks will give me money. yes, boys, value can be created doing nothing!

OP is delusional. Scams should be banned

How much longer will the 4k payout be available?

You don't need to verify the phone to complete the KYC. Do the real name verification only, to complete the KYC. A driver's license is sufficient.

Attached: Real_name_only.png (461x308, 15K)

It's still going on now, after you do the KYC, it can take up to about 48 hours for them to manually verify it.

For the "real name verification", you'll also see that you need to upload three pics. 1) Front of ID 2) Back of ID 3) A single picture that includes you holding the ID, and also holding a whitepaper that says "bkex.com" and the current date, that you took the pic.

Yeah but I cant get through signup. What is the box that makes you wait 60 secs before clicking again?

Ah it's the verification code. I found it in my spam box but the signup still wont go through. This is annoying.

Something too, in case this helps, when entering in the code which was emailed to you, if you signed up by email. Don't copy and paste it. Enter the code in manually. Because when you copy and paste it, sometimes it adds an additional space to the code, which makes it invalid.

The code may only be good for x amount of minutes. Retry and get another code sent. And then enter it in as fast as possible. Their may be a hidden time limit, to enter the code.

>You will get free 4000 tokens if you sign up under someone

Telltale sign of a scam

The box that makes you wait 60 seconds, I believe that's only if you sign up using a mobile phone number. So when signing up, make sure you select "Email registration". And when you get the email code sent, likewise, make sure the "Email registration" tab is still selected, when you enter the code. Since the email code will not work with the "SMS verification code" data entry box.

Wtf am I doing wrong I entered the code perfectly

Attached: Screenshot_20180620-152800_CM Browser.jpg (1440x2960, 261K)

Maybe this pic might help. Also when I signed up, I on a PC. The site, especially since it's new, may not yet be fully compatible on a mobile phone, so it may be best to try on a PC.

I googled the error code and its "username repeat "

Attached: email_code.png (1217x864, 459K)

Turned desktop mode on and now it's in English. ty user

literally a pajeet exchange, if you REALLY wanna make it you gotta buy CONI now that its cheap

Signed up :)

buy CONI, dumb jeets

I was able to hack Linkpool's API system and found out Sirgay helped fund 500% dividend on this new exchange. All hail CuckBene.

Will rip your fucking dumb faces off you stupid faggots x50 min starting the 22nd.

Attached: 1529326107665.jpg (447x448, 25K)

>free tokens for KYC

fuck off

just ride /coni/ retard

Very nice, and you're welcome :)

>comfypepe.jpg
>cuckbenecube.jpg

Just went all in on coni, fuck (((kyc)))

nice english rajeet

back to discord you go

Sooooooooooo when does the trading start?

22nd you faggot

I mean, today. It's the 21st in chinkland. Next stop, 1500 you faggots

What da hell is a coni? Is that when homos put ice cream in a man's ass, and lick it off?

Attached: conies.jpg (500x375, 32K)

Yes, user H0IHBKD5

Cuckbene is what girls call guys with tiny shriveled balls

Attached: cuckbenes.jpg (400x300, 13K)

Yeah, lemme just give out my KYC docs to some group of people outside of my burger jurisdiction in exchange for free money, sounds great. I'll get right on that.