REQLETS ON SUICIDE WATCH

$.07 inbound

Attached: 5BE00BAD-EF20-4E25-976F-73849EB676E6.jpg (512x512, 44K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KTicOiATaJs
github.com/RequestNetwork/Request-OP/search?q=coinbase&unscoped_q=coinbase
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

HE DIDN'T SELL AT 1$
HE THOUGHT IT WOULD GO HIGHER
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA

I bought in at 15 cents how fucked am I

Attached: images (15).jpg (227x222, 10K)

Incredibly. It’ll be delisted by November. Total scam

Lmao

im holding 10k req but i like to see req going down

what the fuck is wrong with me

Same reason you like Joe Rogan

You'll be fine.

REQ $2 by EOY btw

Attached: 1512419331493.jpg (1355x988, 207K)

this

You and anybody else laughing at REQlets are heartless bastards. Nobody deserves to get this JUST'd.
My thanks goes out to all the fudders. I've had my eye on REQ since it was a "bargain" at 30 cents. So glad I got talked out of buying.

REQ is legitimately worse than Deep Brain Chain.

>$.07 inbound

You're overly optimistic. This bitch is bottoming at $0.02

Attached: Req_bottom3.jpg (701x472, 122K)

I raise you $0.002
Maybe then the scumbag devs will stop selling.

I hate REQ and it’s brainlet fan base but regardless ... why would the devs sell? It can’t be that they have given up on the project, as they’re clearly still trying to hit their roadmap projections. They just trying to buy back in when it utterly tanks?

It's going to 4 or 5 cents at this rate. I thought it would keep up at 1500 sats

What are you even arguing, tard? It's a known fact based on circulating supply that the devs sold almost 80 million tokens in the last 6 months. Seems they already blew the whole ICO on drugs and hookers in Singapore.

Attached: REQ.gif (500x282, 971K)

REQ MORE PEE PEE PISS PEE POO POO Q, EMI RIGHT GUYS

these guys have been on vacation in singapore for the past 7 months lmao
peepeepoopooquest

Source? They moved their foundation to singapore, tard. Show me evidence of their negligence.

Why did they even need to move to singapore? what were the benefits so far?

really makes you think

really?

Taxes, you mongoloid retard

REQ has the perfect ratio of shilling to fud that would indicate it will be an extremely successful project as their platform continues to expand and gain users.

Not even being ironic- all the best projects start the same way on Jow Forums.

Attached: 1528965302501.png (750x750, 679K)

youtube.com/watch?v=KTicOiATaJs

Attached: 1528129756519.png (482x427, 79K)

true

good point

200k to 7k

Kill me

no refunds

N-newsletter out this Friday. You better buy now or s-stay poor.

Holy shit man, I can't even imagine how that feels

holyshit I'm so sorry bro

>he didn't buy rope

Attached: 1528679903679.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Attached: Screenshot_20180617-143150.jpg (1080x1920, 409K)

Oh shit, I was looking for that thread.

Honestly, without memes, does anyone know WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK is wrong with this coin for it to be shitting the bed so badly?

Is it the token distribution? I feel it is, Seems the devs gave out hundreds of millions of tokens to pre-sale partners and then the pajeets they hired to make shitty dApps.

Attached: 1516300449001.png (544x572, 224K)

Also the devs deciding to dumb millions of Req during a bear market didn't help the price either.
Fucking French, don't ever trust them, worse than chinks probably. Ark and Req are such disappointments.

Attached: Req fud.png (1087x301, 22K)

i understand that its not wise to follow the advice of some spastic off biz
but for real

down 20% since we i screenshotted this with us busting through support

i honestly expect bitcoin to dump below 6k again, down to the 4800-5500 range, which would dump alts through any supports they normally have

so there is a legitimate possibility we half or even third in price from here

if you dont want to dump your stack thats fair enough, but you should seriously consider selling a fraction, just to hedge, and then buying it back in the 600-900 sat range

this is the case with a lot of alts right now

best of luck bros

Attached: yu4.jpg (1200x741, 115K)

Honestly, I can't be bothered moving this garbage from MEW to Binance.

Even if I wanted to sell my 250K stack, I would probably crash the thin order book below 2 cents.

I decided to hold off selling this garbage until at least the Coinbase speculation rumors end of June, but now that it's crashed even further, this shit pile will be lucky to "pump" back to 10 cents.

The fucking idiotic devs can't even name a SINLGE reason for token holders to actually own this.

Try asking them on their Reddit to give investors ONE reason to own this shitcoin and they go mute.

Attached: 1522273268327.jpg (900x900, 785K)

i used to baghold, i was such a spastic for not realising that req is just like every other coin

req does what? its a method of payment right?

so is bitcoin
so is eth
so is ripple
so is xmr
so is dash
so is half of coinmarketcap

req was just all polished and looked so perfect with their promises, but look at it from the outside and thats all you see

as soon as i pulled the wool off my eyes, i waited to see if we'd bounce on support, we didnt, and then i sold after we broke our march low of 1739 sats

im sure at some point it will be worth more than it is today, more than 1739, im not sure if we'll break aths in sats

short term (months) im very bearish on the project
medium term (years) i think we will break USD ATHs
long term (early retirement money) not happening

i respect the laziness, im the exact same

January was a good fucking lesson. I thought I was a seasoned investor.

Yet I didn't recognize the Bubble and held like a fucking dipshit.

Lesson learned.

i did the exact same, luckily i bought in reasonably early so i didnt get caught up in big losses

thought i was a fucking genius november through january
up in dollars, up in bitcoin

you do realise pretty fast how shit you really are dont you

thats why i got into TA, recently quit my job to trade fulltime, im earning 3x what i made at my job now

i love the quote "the best time to learn to trade was before you lost 90% of your capital, the second best time to learn is now"

so much cope in this thread
look guys... the REQT team fucking sucks and is flat out lazy
its been 3 months since they released anything of substance and its clear they probably only work 1 week out of the month at this rate
no wonder wikipedia dumped these bozos

snailking.github.io/snailfarm2/

>acorns can only go up in price

wew faggot why are you not getting in on this?

Attached: 152565607sdgf8627.png (329x425, 54K)

Somewhat good fud, but stupid because you can just say the same for any alt built on Ethereum "Ethereum can just do this why do you need the token."

Yes, technically, but if you want actual companies using something, they like the ability to trust the group of people that created it to continue supporting it and assisting with adoption. With the fees so low, why would they choose a forked clone of it, and put the entire business at risk instead of using the original by an established team, that has an actual desire to have it be quality and not shit because they have financial stake in the success?

Can you tell me why most companies still use Windows over Linux even though Linux is completely free?

go to request network's github. search coinbase. 2 results found. just updated yesterday. surprised no one has found this yet.

priced in

user I'm actually a REQ holder and I just did that, and clearly it has nothing to do with whether or not it actually is on coinbase. It looks like part of a basic crypto tutorial on how to make ether addresses.

github.com/RequestNetwork/Request-OP/search?q=coinbase&unscoped_q=coinbase