Should i get a major in Computer science or get a major in business ?

Should i get a major in Computer science or get a major in business ?

All i care about is make the most money possible

help me biz

Attached: 66273080.jpg (1300x1171, 116K)

compsci is waste
business is waste
major in history

stop memeing

bump

computer science - anything related to cyber security

Major in compsci, minor in business.
you just need to learn enough about business to be able to navigate shit, but a compsci degree actually gives you some skills and the ability to get a job without having connections.

You also likely have a higher chance of getting a business degree related job in the tech industry with a minor in business and a bachelors in computer science than the other way around, and the tech industry pays its business employees very well. If you also end up in a computer science job, your chances at promotion to managerial positions are highly improved with a minor in business.

Tech is also much more isolated against economic downturns, but I'd recommend going into tech that revolves around hardware, which is a major growth sector for the foreseeable future, even if there's a global financial crisis around the corner, so make sure you get the relevant skills.

This 100%
Specialized Phd in a unique historicle era.. get professor position.. profit
Nothing comfier desu

thanks user
i'm trying to earn enough to drive a maserati not be a professor and teach dumb kids

How much money do you want to make versus how skilled/competent are you? If you want all you want is a decent wage working as a wage slave get a bachelors in business admin. At bare minimum you'll be organizing schedules hiring firing and handling paychecks payouts at McDonalds. Monkey work but highly credentialed monkey work. At best you can be a clerk at an investment firm and get a chance to sell penny stocks on commission. If you are actually smart go into comp sci and literally every business will want to hire you to fix or maintain something.

I want to make the absolute maximum i can earn.
I really want to be able to afford a mansion and exotic cars. I know i won't get that immediately after i leave school but i want to go the right path

You'll probably have to start something and be an entrepreneur then. So the question is wether you want to work on/in a software business or not then

>Go to trade school
>Work work work
>Start business and invest money
>$$$$
>Retire

Get some keepads. You are a delusional chad. Brown nose and ball suck your way to a milli

>wanting a maserati

ahahhaahhaha
you're not smart enough to be rich, sorry

i'm planning on starting my own business but it will be tech related so i'll need my computer science but then again i'll need business. To fund my business i need a high paying job so thats why i am wondering which one i should study (first) that pays the most at start.
>judging someone's intelligence by something subjective as personal taste

brainlet

Honestly if you're looking for easy money, I'd pick trade school and a coding boot camp. Work for a year or two in the trade then start my own business. Tradesmen aren't usually the most tech savvy. Techify some stupid trade. Bam millionaire.

Business school is only to make friends with people that have money. If you're not good at making friends, pick a STEM degree or go to trade school. Anything else is just a waste of money.

Comp Sci is a fucking meme.
You can learn programming and linear algebra at home as a hobby, for FREE.
Just use github as your portfolio.

Yes, I am judging your intelligence for wanting to pay 100k for a car that has MAYBE 40k worth of equipment. Maseratis are just Fords with a cool badge. Don't fall for the Italian badge meme.

BE YT A RELATEABLE IRL STREAMER AND BAIT FOR DONOS = PROFIT

I would suggest to major in mechanical engineering and minor in coding or similar. My point is that the real value to be collected in the nearby future will be by people who know how to make the hardware (I mean production equipment and service devices) move the way we need them. Business is a rather useless thing to to learn as you will only learn already used business models. You should invent something on your on.. on the go. You could just take a course in the field.. cant offer suggestion immediately.. but you get the point. This will give you a perspective on the approaches that have already been established. But yet again - I you have to figure out your own game.

>funding a business using your own capital

>what is social status

if you pay more than 10k for a car you probably have sub 100 iq

if i can't find venture capital i still want to continue with my business and not be dependant on others

Getting a ba at a state can at least guarantee you a federal job if you pass a social servant test. All businesses needs more people to file shit.

what would you consider your greatest achievement in life so far?

Youre saying this as if it's something inherently bad. Maybe he suits that brown shade lipstick

from the top of my head (and most recently) i made a shitcoin and made 10 btc from it

how is that relevant to my study choice tho

This should be "should I get a degree in computer science or economics"? However, the answer is college is a scam.

I honestly don't think you'll hold through the hardships of CS if you only care about money and have no inclination to coding / math etc

Everyone thinks they're your boss when you're "the computer guy". Get a philosophy degree and get a bunch of idiots on the internet to give you $32 million dollars.

BUT I NEED A JAHB user MY FAMILY WILL LOOK AT ME FUNNY IF I DON'T

I'm saying it's unironically an easier route than busting ass to get "skilled up". Your ball cupping game has to be on point tho. There's a bunch of low key Chad sluts stuck in middle management purgatory

i can code already in js, html & python

I'm kinda in a similar position. Got 1 year hs left though so I'm hoping LINK will hit $10 in that time. If not then I'm probably gonna go learn economics or something tech related.

I got 2 great ideas. 1 is a bit easier which I plan to do first so I get the experience for the 2 one. Really hope LINK will go to $10 by q2 2019 though. Can't imagine sitting another 3 years in class.

>I'm probably gonna go learn economics or something tech related

yea, which one of the 2, exactly my problem

Correct answer is neither.

If you want to make the most money possible you first start informing yourself about money. How it works and how to create it. Then most likely go on and start your own business.

A major in business does shit except prep you to be a wagefag. Also just because you learn about
computer science doesn't ensure you become rich. People are retarded it's like saying I want to be a football player but practice playing soccer instead. Sure you can transition to becoming a better football player than normal people because you are trained and are more athletic but doesn't mean you'll become a great football player.

Keep it simple to make money learn about money period.

>but I'd recommend going into tech that revolves around hardware
And that would be?

fastest way to make seed money to invest is comp sci. do it and invest aggressively. you'll be set for life and able to retire early.

(if my wife and i decide not to have a kid, we'll probably retire before 40)

>that 17year old boomer

>All I care about is making money
Go into corporate sales...