Real shit. Why should I hate them more than the Saudis

Real shit. Why should I hate them more than the Saudis

Attached: Flag_of_Iran_(official).svg.png (2000x1144, 40K)

You shouldn't.

Attached: persian.png (500x616, 374K)

Because you're an iranian diaspora shill paid to post online propaganda by the Iranian government

Shiah

*israeli
iranian diaspora in the US are jewlovers

Only Jews have reason to hate them.

Obviously, they have attacked our embassies not once, but twice. Not only that, but they consistently call for the death of the American nation, and comparing us to pure evil.

Wait sorry,
Saudi bad, Iran good.

All Iranians are, just like Saudis.

Attached: iran-jews.jpg (400x311, 25K)

You shouldn't. Saudis are the real villains here.

Attached: .screenshotEdits.png (720x1280, 202K)

al jazeera is qatari propaganda

t. azeri

You shouldn't

obviously, but reporting on what a UN committe stated is fairly neutral, at least unless you just read titles. Which many only do.

Iran >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Saudi Arabia

I worked with an Iranian guy once, he was super cool, liked smoking Spirits and psychedelic music.
Not sure if people realize this but something like over half their poppulation is under age 30 and the young generations are Americanized.

We invaded their country and allowed the Ayatollah to rise in power and maintain it through the invasion Iran's neighboring countries.

that's a bad thing. they're already the most cucked people in the middle east

Nah they are pretty alright, dont know about the government tho.

their govt is actively trying to remain based but their young generation keeps on trying to cuck themselves with western degeneracy

The invasion was British led.
But we suffer the consequences?

Ridiculous

Iran literally means "Land of the Aryans" because thats were the ORIGINAL Aryans origniated from, not the LARPing subhuman snowniggers with no culture

>pathetic incel larpers from Jow Forums