CoinEX launching exchange token 6/20/18

sup biz, imma shill this once in hopes someone will get in, the ones who can't take risk can stay poorfags.

CoinEX just launched their exchange token, most of it got issued to investors (no public ICO) and this shit is already taking off.

Some of the existing token holders include: FBG Capital, Bitmain (world’s biggest miner), F2Pool (biggest Chinese mining pool), Enjin Network (20m gamer network), Youbi Capital, DHVC (Dan Hua), GBIC, Zhen Fund, Node Capital, LinkVC, OkEX Capital, LD Capital, Signum Capital, JD Capital, Arrington XRP Capital, BlockTower, 1kx, Dekrypt Capital, GMIC/ GWC Network (global crypto conference organisers and a network of the top tech companies in China), iAngels (one of the biggest and oldest Israeli/ European/ Middle East investment platforms), Beyond Blocks, ChainRock, VIN Prime Capital, Fundamental Labs, Cryptparency, Virgil Capital and others.

>fcoin
>coni(honestly this is the shit. but I'm still hungry for moar)
>CET

you can sign up through my refferal or just go to CoinEx.com , idgaf

coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=xcge9

Attached: Capture.png (1816x959, 555K)

Other urls found in this thread:

coinex.com?refer_code=mvh3s
coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=mvh3s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Free money is good

coinex.com?refer_code=mvh3s

Finally some ponzi shit i can get in early i got into coni but not too much
Ty user, but can you give targets or some shit, i am afraid desu

my ref link reeee

bro just buy in now or wait for a small dip, either way I will hold this shit for few weeks atleast. i think its a bit different than coni/fcoin, more like bnb at its early stages. only thing this exchange need is volume, everything else is legit af

updates link, fuck I didn't even realized how much CET went up

coinex.com/account/signup?refer_code=mvh3s

HYDRO KAN XMC buy buy buy

HUUUGE ALIEN GREEN DILDO$$$

Attached: d554sfsd5f454fsd5s5.png (889x459, 49K)

this has a 70 mil cap for an exchange doing 11mil daily volume.

What the fuck?

BNB's ratio is about 1/5th of that.

god bless OP, looks like we might have gotten in early for this one. Easy 10x?

They 100% copied fcoin but added BNB features. Looks like a winner, needs volume

kek, OP you are a useless cunt. Shilling us something after it goes 8x in a day

Thanks
I will buy 100K right now.
Fuck the Florida housing Bubble
I have Jow Forums to figure this out financially

kys

or wait for dip

Its already up over 500%??

buy the fucking dip or stay poor

Attached: Capture.png (925x425, 37K)

Nah im good. You have to get in earlier than this for it to be worth it.

buying fcoin at 7 cents? what is early?

insecure

What is the justification for this price? The market cap is 6x the entire exchange volume.

It only blew up because the sell book was empty.

0x XRP OMG etc Airdrop cuck

idk man, already has a shitload of trading pairs, new token just started selling.
OP might have done us a solid here

OP where did you get the existing token holder info?

just fomo'd in
I hope you're right op

>just fomo'd in

It's literally up 7x today and you fomo'd in....

wat

Attached: brianlet1.png (793x729, 48K)

i feel it is a bitmain pump..it will be huge and someone already shill this

we might have to wait a few weeks if this pulls an Fcoin, literal competition they are trying to copy and 1 up

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-20 at 4.43.56 PM.png (301x371, 18K)

Theres also huobi token which was 4.3 USD yesterday and 5 today. Peaked at 6 a few days ago. Load up on exchange tokens boys.

this is just getting started, but yeah 7x in one day is ridiculous

Mm, maybe I shouldn't have ignored those airdrop emails.

>this is just getting started

how can you justify a 60mil market cap for a 10mil exchange?

How hot is this token on Chinese social media? any traction?

Fcoin has blown the hell up in volume and still not all that well known. I'm wondering if the volume for coinex will gain traction... I just bought a shitload for my budget so godspeed

Oh my god i can't believe bizraelis fomo into THIS?
Okay nice if you got in early, but how can this compete with coni? Y'all niggas retarded

Some of the existing token holders include: FBG Capital, Bitmain (world’s biggest miner), F2Pool (biggest Chinese mining pool), Enjin Network (20m gamer network), Youbi Capital, DHVC (Dan Hua), GBIC, Zhen Fund, Node Capital, LinkVC, OkEX Capital, LD Capital, Signum Capital, JD Capital, Arrington XRP Capital, BlockTower, 1kx, Dekrypt Capital, GMIC/ GWC Network (global crypto conference organisers and a network of the top tech companies in China), iAngels (one of the biggest and oldest Israeli/ European/ Middle East investment platforms), Beyond Blocks, ChainRock, VIN Prime Capital, Fundamental Labs, Cryptparency, Virgil Capital and others.

You copied that from Perlin ico you fuck

>Okay nice if you got in early

No one here got in early, kek. My discord looked at it last week but we didn't even buy in, had no idea this would happen. Insanity.

just once I want to get in the absolute bottom, I am never in the loop

Attached: fren.jpg (1024x962, 67K)

I am in since 120 and most for airdrop
u just sniff the wrong dir

Attached: uuajahSihjskLK.jpg (450x313, 23K)

>I am in since 120

Fucking 'mirin. Good game.

but how many do you have? That's the important part

anyone buying in now is retarded as fuck, these wash trading cucks are trying to pajeet you

easy game man
no ico
0x:cet = 1:1
xrp:cet = 2:1
omg:cet = 2:1
and more

trz airdrod
hsr airdrop
kan airdrop
and more

rules of cet clear since the begin

and the biggest btc miner behind

Forgot to ask, is there any specific date we should keep an eye for, like coinbene?

but they'll pay us for their wash trading

doesn't matters just hodl for some months and believe me...
This will be huge

>0x:cet = 1:1
>xrp:cet = 2:1
>omg:cet = 2:1
>and more

What do you mean by this?

first time using bitcoin my deposit is slow af compared to eth

CET Airdrop to SC/VEN/OMG Balances

From May 25th to June 3rd, 2018, CoinEx will take a daily snapshot of all user’s SC/VEN/OMG assets at 00:00 (UTC). On a daily basis, we will give away CET airdrop to SC/VEN/OMG asset holders against their balances of snapshot at the following ratios:
EACH SC will get 0.006 CET DAILY. Max. 10,000 FREE CET per account per day;

EACH VEN will get 2 CET DAILY. Max. 10,000 FREE CET per account per day;

EACH OMG will get 5 CET DAILY. Max. 10,000 FREE CET per account per day.

bought 150k at the literal peak, pump this shit guys do the needful

was the ratio of cet airdrop, u just need to send token for get cet token each day for almost 7 days of airdrop.
At that time i loose just transaction fees in and out but the value of cet already balanced this ammount and later than 2 weeks it was 2x more in profit, so every money spent on transactions now worth 12x

Nice, nice. Such a shame, I looked at CET last week but concluded it had already pumped - turns out the pump was for the TRX airdrop.

Yea this was huge, gg for anyone who went in on this. Looks like it could run up more very risky - people are deffo going to be taking profits on a 7x

what about if it's the coinbase china's backed exchange?
Bitmain is too huge to be alone in china

GUYS DO NOT SELL YOUR CONI FOR CET

WAIT FOR CONI ATLEAST 23rd

CET WILL TAKE OFF SLOWEER

put $20 into this about two weeks ago lmao its $150 now

Attached: 1528519721730.png (300x250, 22K)

>put $20 into this about two weeks ago lmao its $150 now

It'll be $40 by morning.

>GUYS DO NOT SELL YOUR CONI FOR CET
>WAIT FOR CONI ATLEAST 23rd

CONI is a beast, just tanks upwards nicely. What happens on the 23rd?

Where do you guys hear about these foreign dividend tokens before they pump?

>Where do you guys hear about these foreign dividend tokens before they pump?

Just good luck, really, isn't it. Someone mentioned it to me, he knew it from somewhere or other.

There are shitloads of exchanges out there, many have tokens. Many have already pumped. Even CET had pumped, but obviously like this.

Had you looked at the market cap and compared it to the daily volume, you may have concluded it was already priced correctly, anyway. Nothing to say you would have gone all-in on it, who would have known it would turn out like this?

cryptopanic->all news

t.me/linkmarines

They start giving dividends to whoever holds coni. comfy af

If it goes to $40 by tomorrow morning ill send you my whole stack you fucking faggot hahahahahahahaha

I sold my stack at .1125 and took nice profits. Do you think this will dump a little under .11 tonight? I do not want to fomo at a higher price lmao topkek

If only CONI would do something...CET is more interesting right now

CET is crashing hard right now good time go get in boys

>If it goes to $40 by tomorrow morning ill send you my whole stack you fucking faggot hahahahahahahaha

I look forward to it, lolol