Daily reminder that you have to make it by at least the age of 24

Daily reminder that you have to make it by at least the age of 24.
Things that will happen after you turn 24:
>All the roasties, innocent, nerdy and even ugo girls will either be married, single mothers, or fat and used up
>Every time you go the the club everyone will feel bad for the creepy old boomer sitting by himself drinking a light beer.
>You will lose touch with all the trends going on with the youth and will be forced to hang out with other boomers
>You will realize that your early 20s were the only times worth having money
>You will get fat and depressed an eventually kys
Tick Tock faggots.

Attached: 556afb826da8112124e96300-320-240.jpg (320x240, 23K)

im already 24 im fucked

you're an idiot. maybe that's the case if you stay in your shitty little home town for the rest of your life. i'm 30 and i've been traveling the world for the past three years and got more pussy from girls in their early 20's and close to my age than I ever did before 24. if you're not an idiot and you actually know how to live an exciting and rewarding life on this planet, and know what types of people you actually are compatible with and know where to find them, it doesn't matter what age you are. this board is so full of defeatists it makes me feel sympathetic.

35 years old here. 24 is the best time to be rich, indeed.

However, I've been peaking in my 30's. I'm better looking, more in shape, my career is solid, I have a home, more money and I'm fucking girls in their 20's. It's not that 'creepy' being a 35 year old banging a 25 year old.

I still bang 20 year olds, because they're attracted to me and my success (and money, lets be real).

I don't go to the bars/clubs because they're what chads think is the way to get chicks.

Once I reach 40, it starts to get a bit more pathetic banging girls in their 20's. Or awesome, who gives a fuck what people think.

Exactly. If you think 24 is somehow 'the end', you're an idiot. My life began at 24 and got better every year since.

This is very incorrect. You know what happens after 24? The 18-24 year old chicks stop caring. The 24+ chicks start to take notice. They are tired of the younger guys, they are boys now. These girls want men. 30-35 is a prime fucking range to fuck mid 20s hotties, I promise.

OP are you slow? 24 life is just beginning.

18 here. Everything depends on Chainlink for me. At $100 I would have $1.6m.

kek, same but I'm 21

>letting your life depend on a shitcoin meme

Attached: za6ZM7y.jpg (400x320, 19K)

>getting a woman your age
It’s like you’re a cuck who wants people to disrespect him

Idk i’m 28, moved to new york on a whim with no prospects bout a year ago, now fuck nothing but pretty girls and make a bunch of money, have exponentially more fun every year that i’m alive, feel myself getting smarter and wiser on the daily, and generally becoming a happier person.

Tbh, 24 was miserable. Didn’t know shit, all the girls were retarded, too young to be respected and too old to start anew.

Please tell me you're kidding anons.
Please.
You don't genuinely think link will hit $100 do you?
You don't even think it'll hit $2 do you?

I'm sorry you fell for the meme. :(

i'm 25 and fuck if im going stop browsing Jow Forums

>too busy farming snails anyway

snailking.github.io/snailfarm2/

At $6 I would go live alone and make my own company. I could actually make it now, but I can't have a strict schedule while living with my family so there's a bigger chance for failure.

Other option is to go to college and wagecuck and move out.

>He fell for the "link is a meme" meme

At least post a funny picture or something with your stale fud. $100 would be great, but for me to make it I need it to be about $10-$15. $5 would be comfy.

Jfc op acting like he has to daye hos exact age. Fuk off normal faggot

You're never gonna make it if you buy trash and hope you'll get lucky like everyone else.

You know, I've been here a long time.
I remember when Biz just wanted to fuck with newfags and get them to buy memes.
Then the pajeets showed up.
Now, wow, now....
You all are actually fucking retarded.
I mean genuinely, certifiably, chewing on crayons and living in a group home RETARDED.
You ACTUALLY think link has a future don't you?

What bags are you holding then

Doesn't seem like it I live in NY. Every 24+ year old going out to the club looks pretty pathetic. Sure you can travel, self improvement, and all that mid life crisis boomer shit but it seems like you need serious bank to have a good time in the prime of your life when you still have your youth.
t. 19 second year at NYU and $84k in crypto because I accumulated a ton cheap ripple last summer and was lucky to cash out as soon as the coinbase rumors were debunked. Currently holding XMR, NEO, ZEC, DASH, and various shitcoins that will hopefully moon.

r-refute this FUD linkies!!

Attached: bedtime story.png (400x350, 46K)

Im 25, I have 300k$, if you are not an attention whore, any girl can see from your tinder pictures that you have money..

Once I date them, they know I have money, but before.. no so it wont change anything, I'll never fuck those 5"11 blonde haired top model we see on the tv

cheeeinlenk mek me rech

Attached: lenki.png (543x443, 55K)

nothing lol, i do intraday trading, sometimes swing trading if i see a nice formation on daily charts

28 years old reporting in. my life is still pretty good, despite being fat, depressed, and not touching another woman in literally over 10 years

>OPs pic
>bunch of retards wasting time and money doing nothing of value
>>"make it"
sage goes in all fields

as a fellow oldfag i support this opinion, been here from 2012

Lost my virginity at 24.
Travelled the world at 27.
Dated a fucking bombshell 19 y/o Russian university girl for a year at 29.

But yea - whatever buddy

What types of people are you compatible with and where do you find them personally?

I recently really nailed down what my standards are for a relationship and my biggest worry is finding someone like that

Loool, good luck with that $100 :-----------DDDDDD.

There's literally nothing to refute.
I'm genuinely sorry you fell for it.
I'm sorry you wasted money on chainlink, truly I am.
But you need to wake the fuck up kiddo, it's never going anywhere.
It's honestly getting sad.
Like I know its fun to shitpost about sergey and mcodnalds and shit, but I didn't think anyone was truly buying it.
It's sad.

Yeah, i stopped caring to be honest. Spend weeks trying to educate them, but only got smug awnsers as a reply. They are at -60% now i think, so yeah, let them have it.

Fanbases of coins didn't used to be like this. Now it's my coin will moon and fuck all the rest. It used to be, everybody friendly, talking sharing ideas on coins. There was some fud, but not at this level of hatred.

Im 20 and already feel all of the above.
This seems rather strange.

>thinking i do any of this for women
that’s where you’re wrong kiddo
im unironically asexual and aromantic

Thats because its some guy projecting his insecurities in the form of bait designed for youngsters

>muh career
>muh roasties
You are missing the point, if you want to find that perfect 18yo virgin wife and start a family you are really fucked after 24

If you were desperate enough to date some 18 year old kid at 24, then you could do it m8

im 25 an my future wife probably hasn't been born yet

>your opinions are valid and count for a lot!

Attached: 39471071-162C-4B86-843C-AA86D4AD38D1.jpg (720x707, 76K)

Based AF and redpilled af

This. Most of you boomers are just being a sugar daddy to some roastie fucking chad and are working hard in your careers to save up for your retirement.

>desperate enough
Lmao how fucking brainwashed are you?
18 yo girls are in their absolute prime and relatively pure still. They are youthful, fun and energetic. The competition is highest for these girls. But sure, stick to your 24+ roasties faggot
t. 24 yo, dating a 18yo and it is fucking fantastic. Sadly she was not a virgin

>He peaked in his early 20s

Your life is a metaphor for pre-mature ejaculation. You are the living embodiment of two pump chump.

Attached: 53FB1434-9CEC-4DF6-A21B-51CFD61FC0DD.png (1136x640, 1.04M)

What are you coping with.

Tiny dick? Bitch tits? Enlighten us you moob having dicklet

Attached: 2410141E-CEC9-41BF-A011-CB94E0C05348.jpg (419x304, 36K)

>woman
>fun
pick one

At 18 you still have no idea how they will turn out down the line. They are immature and have a lot of growing to do

what's with the borderline pedos in Jow Forums talking shit to people above certain ages?

>18yo virgin wife
yikes, only if you're insecure as fuck and haven't deflorated 16yo girls when you were 16 aswell. why the fuck would i search for a virgin her inexperience would be annoying af when i'm 24

Attached: 1525596175350.jpg (542x527, 61K)

because the remnant DNA from other males will become part of your kid? dumass

i feel like people won't take this post seriously, so i want to preemptively bring up that it's called "microchimerism" and basically it's true. you're basically permacucked if you marry a non-virgin

>why buy a brand new car when I can buy it used
>why buy new clothes when you can just get old clothes

>b-b-but you are just insecure
no, you are for not putting any standards on your life partner and mother of your children
now fuck off back to plebbit

hear, hear
i'm 31 and lost my virginity at 27 to a 17 years old virgin qt3.14, and we're still together
dating women your own age is a meme
and snailfarm is life

Attached: 1526743025558.png (537x615, 590K)

is it ok if I date a non virgin tho? at least til I can find a virgin qt, but the odds of that seem slim unless I start going to church or something

Who the fuck wants a virgin wife? I've fucked 3 virgins in my life, all were TERRIBLE.

You think an 18 year old has the maturity or will be a good wife, you're an idiot. Women need to know how to handle a relationship.

Also, if you get married at 24 to an 18 year old, you're a fucking idiot. Getting married before you're 30 is retarded.

how do you fags cope with never getting any hint of pussy because you're afraid to mess up your own dna in some hypothetical kid who will never live because you're too autistic to act chill and get laid

how did you meet and hangout/have sex with a 17 year old at 27?

Attached: nick-young-confused-face-300x256_nqlyaa.jpg (600x512, 25K)

You think 24 year olds going to the club looks pathetic? You can’t even legally drink until you’re 21. Who the fuck do you think is even at clubs if 24 year olds are too old?

I'm new to this board but a good percentage of you seem like an incel support group.

maybe you should marry a stripped/prostitute then since they can surely "handle" any relationship

Attached: download (11).jpg (259x195, 14K)

24 on July 11 and I'm definitely more well off than most but fuck I'm pissed I didn't sell ath and take this year off to just do drugs and travel

>microchimerism
Unprotected sex, and currently a theory.

>You think an 18 year old has the maturity or will be a good wife
this is how it has worked for literally 99% of human history you brainlet. And you don't get married to the 18 yo right away.
>I've fucked 3 virgins in my life, all were TERRIBLE
yeah because they will always be terrible and you can not teach them at all

stop fucking coping

I've fucked 50 girls you faggot, none of them virgin unfortunately

Where do you pull the girls if not in bars and clubs?

I dont even see women in GENERAL, let alone virgins... In fact I don't even see many human beings in general. I just go to the office (where everyone is elderly or antisocial) then go home. I feel like this is not good for my psyche

Attached: download (3).png (212x238, 6K)

>dating 18 y.o.s is high competition

Lel. 24 boomer here, they’re easy as fuck minus the few who have an arbitrary age limit.

I get more shit from my family and coworkers for fucking around with 18-20 year olds than anything

Tinder and social media are really easy ways to troll for pussy without putting much effort into it or having to buy them drinks.

iktf
i rarely see young women

>2018
>even trying to make it

Absolute kek, there is no way to actually make it if you didn’t make it already through insanely lucky guesses.

if you seriously think 18 year olds are easier for you than 24 year old desperate roasties then you are delusional.

Not all of us pick the low hanging fruit.

>i fucked fiddy girls

lol no

this thread is honestly making me depressed seeing all the successful people boasting. fuck you, try being an ugly balding hermit virgin who gets emotionally abused by his parents.

yeah yeah keep coping faggot, I'll gladly take all the young prime pussy and you can keep going for the "mature" ones kek

Ha, jokes on you faggots! I bought btc when I was 11...

I am 17 now with a network over 7million usd. My dumb parents don't know anything about this. I will start selling once I hit 18 so that I don't have to share anything with my stupid boomer cheap-ass loser parents and vapid sister.

I 'll let them live poor and i 'll move to Europe to study abroad and fuck roasties all day long. "If you don't make it by 24"... haha, 18 is the best age, am i rite?

>not going to church anyway

Attached: avemaria.jpg (600x800, 76K)

I did though, no larp
but all I ever wanted was a young virgin gf

unironically met through an omegle Jow Forums raid on the tag "tumblr"
you'd be surprised the amount of fairly smart teenage girls you find on there. willingness to engage in written anonymous chats in an era of kik/tinder/instagram puts them above average from the start

Attached: 1526867552763.jpg (1441x2048, 794K)

Honestly this no woman is fun they all fucking suck desu. You cant honestly tell me youd rather hang out with a girl than a guy if yoy want to have fun othee than fucking

"network"... yeah, I'm sure you have a 'network' of 7 million. Considering you don't know that the tern is "net worth".

Also, congrats on the upcoming ban since you have to be 18 on this site and fully admitting you're underage.

Of course the 24 y.o. Single Mom (majority) is easier but I don’t even consider them an option

Anyway I don’t know what kind of competition your talking about

Women are always attracted to older guys. You have multiple advantages over your “competition” (18 year old guys), I can assure you most men don’t aim for younger girls

>Responds to a guy who says he fucks 18 year olds easily.
>Says fucking 24 year old desperate roasties is easier.
>Thinks "mature" women are somehow low hanging fruit.

>be 33
>have money
>go on SA
>tons and tons of request from girls 18-30 seeking a sugar daddy
>ignore them all because married and just want my ego stroked instead of my cock
>hot tranny from SA still messaging me
>thinking of hitting it just to see what its like
>so far havent taken that step because feel bad for cheating
>my feeling when
>mr.bearwolf.jpg

>be closeted gaggot
>considering cheating

Just get a divorce now mate

>I can assure you most men don’t aim for younger girls
that is because they are brainwashed cucks, if you go to asia or any non cucked place you will see the sucessful guys won't even look at women their own age

had to look up gaggot

"A person who is sexually attracted to objects such as cell phones, television or washing machines.
Word derived from fusing 'Gadget' and 'Faggot', as in 'Ga' + 'Got' = Gaggot."

look at that machine isnt it so sexy....damn my dick is hard

Attached: u_10155027.jpg (1000x887, 53K)

No it means you’re a faggot that gags on cock

>looks up literal definition of a madeup insult on Jow Forums
>copypastes definition as a response
holy shit we're reaching unheard of normie levels

Attached: 193FB5DB-3D6D-43B7-8B69-9D1B214A8175.gif (499x499, 1.03M)

Today my birthday. I 18 now.

zero fucks given

Attached: giphy.gif (277x300, 1005K)

I’m sure you’ll be saying the same thing once you lose half your assets cause you can’t resist sucking cock

mfw 24. no gf im against the clock fucking hell

Lmao. Your fucking soft spot isn't even fully healed until your 25 faggot. You know absolutely nothing about the real world. I bet you think "you made it" after the greatest bullrun in history last year and you don't even have a quarter million.

Do you have the sex? It's sounds like you've had the sex... It smells like fucking curry in here.

>getting married
>advice given on Jow Forums

You guys are shit at financial advice, all you guys do is jerk around crypto.

>who gives a fuck what people think.

This guy actually gets it.

Attached: willsmith.jpg (337x268, 25K)

nice reddit spacing
you have to go back, faggot