America isn't no.1

Attached: images (72).jpg (405x364, 23K)

I thought the land of the emu was higher in this rank
VERY dissapointed 2bh

>7
Close enough

Attached: 1544756855145.png (868x958, 258K)

We seem a bit high, considering all of our geography and demographics. What are the metrics?

Are Americans closet self-haters?
Why is America not #1 on a US survey?

There's no way this is from a US survey, because like you say they would obviously put themselves first.
It's an international survey that USNews(?) is just reporting, they didn't conduct it.

Makes sense

>No African countries on the list

Attached: 1504470211366.png (451x542, 221K)

this desu

Attached: images.png (681x450, 22K)

>UK

Very good meme

>France over Norway
I like France as much as everyone else, but isn't Norway basically a cold Saudi Arabia-tier oil state?

>no binland

>6
Delet

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 5K)

>United states
>Culture Influence: 3
??? America is the king of stupid niggers but its cultural influence is #1 without question rgt. And it should be #1 for adventure as well. Every single day is a viciously struggle for life against shooters. Also has great outdoors. Heritage should be dead last, they have no heritage. QoL should be last since I would rather live on Mars with zero oxygen.

binland is a meme country
this is a real ranking not a meme

what is movers and why is japan so high

maybe like how many people move from or to or around there? honestly not a clue mate. this ranking is super retarded

Based

If Finland isn't #1, it's a shit list

Haha get fucked Australia and Norway

Not really Australia though you guys are solid but haha get fucked Norway

>Quality of Life
>1
>Somehow not number 1

But isn't Quality of Life the only relevant metric? Who gives a shit what rich jews thing about work and industries?

Because you can absolutely love your country while admitting it’s flawed

Rednecks aren’t the ones making these

Bad and untrue post

>quality of life
>1

Attached: 1532920297273.png (1440x720, 111K)

>Italy not on list
time to kick out shitaly from g7

>>quality of life 1

hah.

>adventure
>33
>meanwhile the NETHERLANDS is 15
What the fuck does that even mean then? Where can you BASE jump off of sheer mountain cliffs in the Netherlands? I mean what “adventure” is even there and how does really anyone else compete with us?

>I like France as much as everyone else
thanks...?

>Heritage
>US not 1

Are you suggesting people go to Amsterdam for the architecture?

Attached: 1517970436687.png (899x720, 173K)

Going to a country for dude weed is adventure? Then come here and go to Colorado, where you can camp in and climb the Rockies and smoke all the legal weed you want

Also how are we not by far #1 for cultural influence? And what is “movers”? Very strange list

From their methodology : Adventure (3.24 percent): friendly, fun, pleasant climate, scenic, sexy

So it's basically about which countries where roasties can fuck Chad and take instagram photos

LOL

Sex Tourism (and Greece) : The Ranking

Attached: top 5 adventure.png (561x793, 331K)

Attached: top 5 quality.png (572x792, 321K)

So basically if that’s how they measure one thing you can assume the rest is equally as retarded

Wow! Everyone is so friendly! This is soooo adventurous!

Because for the most part America is behind the rest of the west culturally and is being influenced by us more than the other way around.
The problem is how we define culture, on Jow Forums it seems to be music, sports, food, entertainment, architecture, holidays, etc. In reality this is all very shallow, of low emotional resonance, temporary, and easily changed. Actual deep culture is things like values, government, taboos, how we perceive ourselves and our role in the world, etc. While America exports a lot of very shallow culture (not as much as you think though) they mostly import actual deep culture.

>Panama

HMMMMMMMMMM

Attached: top 5 business.png (559x782, 350K)

Attached: top 5 citizenship.png (587x785, 330K)

Attached: top 5 movers.png (558x801, 308K)

Only Quality of Life matters tbqh

Attached: Top 5 z Method.png (593x685, 116K)

Is she egiptian?

>tax haven ranking
This should be a mark of shame

>quality of life
>uk above Australia

What fucking retarded metrics is this based off of.

i thought usa is no.1 on quality of life

I am moving to Canada next year.

Absolutely stunning country.

if it was a tax haven ranking ireland would be #1 retard. Switzerland is high because it has moderate corporate tax rate

Attached: Pier21-welcome-to-canada.jpg (450x217, 95K)

Where are the majority black or Latino countries?

Same here

>UK
>#3

surely this is a massive joke

Italy will always be the best country

Seems correct

Butthurt JFs in the thread.

Didn't know we were that influential

Will you smoke weed?

>canada #2
ahahahahahaHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: hongcouver.png (766x578, 676K)

our media is owned by foreigners

I honestly plan to rent for the rest of my life, unleelss I end up in a cheap flyover like Manitoba.

It's because you're the target of all those memes.

>Sweden
Haha yeah

>Japan cultural influence that low
>Canadian cultural influence higher than the US

Attached: 1531647572244.png (364x342, 14K)

>finland is not on the list
Eat shit

getting shot is not culture cletus

It's true though, lots of aussies here now. Have fun with our gammons, while we get your youth.

Maybe because Southern Italy brings the country down on rankings of things like transparency and lack of corruption.

>Entrepreneurship 2
hahahahahahahaha No

>canada quality of life #1
lol

this, dont understand why canada ranks so high with their property prices

it's a land assembly brainlet.

Cope

Attached: 1506885595541.png (675x827, 28K)

Attached: hongcouver2.png (764x572, 723K)

Attached: hongcouver3.png (767x580, 610K)

Attached: hongcouver4.png (764x577, 722K)

OH NO NO NO

heh, ez

yes they are

all are okay priced for their lot values. the bottom one however has a exceptional location and 6700sqft lot.

>be American
>get shot
Yeah no.

No location makes that shitty 50k house worth 4 million.

nigga those look like slums

that's where most of the value comes from in real estate with these old houses. Land Value is 3.775million and the building is only worth 38.3k. infact, the value would go up if the building wasn't there at all so there is no need to do asbestos cleanup and demolition.

nigga, property value is based on the lot+house. the houses on those lots are worthless. the value is in the property where they can rebuild a newer house.

Sucks how vancouver is literally the only city in Canada

is there many apartments blocks in vancouver or is it just single family houses?

There are a lot of apartment/condo/loft buildings in Vancouver, they are still quite expensive though. Vancouver is just like Sydney or Melbourne, expensive cities made even more expensive by particularly Chinese real estate investment.

Attached: Marinaside-Condo-Towers-by-blazzzinred.jpg (1920x1276, 1.5M)

>heritage

80% of the city is single family homes. we shot our own faces off with our zoning bylaws.

How is UK #3? Even china is less tyrannical than UK with all of their loicenses

What loicenses? For a TV? A third of all European countries require a TV license. Here in North America they just take it out of our taxes whether we own a TV or not. I think almost all countries require a license to own firearms except America (though you need one to hunt) and maybe Switzerland?
Your police and government are draconian and completely insane, you probably shouldn't criticise other countries about these things.

top 10 is pretty good
ill take it
uk being #3 is the biggest laugh though

wtf do these numbers mean?

I remember those abominations, disgusting.