Some douche made an online order using my credit card, my name, and an email address that mimics my name

Some douche made an online order using my credit card, my name, and an email address that mimics my name.

Thanks to the seller, I have his email address (Gmail).

How can I find this fucker? Willing to send BTC to whoever can help.

Attached: 404165f42dfbd9dbac4c485f547175b6.jpg (600x880, 71K)

post email adres

>an email address that mimics my name.
>I have his email address
>How can I find this fucker?
look in the mirror, user

sir send bob and vagene to email he will return funds

What will you do with it?

Posting someones email address on Jow Forums could get you both in a lot of trouble.

I already got the charges cancelled.

I just wanna find who this is since law enforcement isn't interested.

Attached: novaya-lara-kroft-1920x1200.jpg (1920x1200, 1.25M)

The police can backtrace his email address and find his IP address and then you can backtrace that to his physical address. I’ve done it many times.

>earlier today some nig posts about having list of cards

lynch nigger user

snailking.github.io/snailfarm2/

>the price of acorns can only go up

wew lads why are you not in on this?

Attached: snail.jpg (993x611, 58K)

How so? Glad I was hesistant.

Attached: The-curious-art-of-Travis-Louie-UncleArthur150dpi.jpg (750x935, 442K)

if he's using gmail literally just send him an email with a pixel tracker in it to get his IP. make sure its something he would open without a VPN. forward details to authorities or blackmail for more than you lost

Yeah but who tf do I call? I can't just call 911 and be like "uhhh someone's impersonating me". Already reported to IC3 and stuff

Attached: bb19da7d-473e-4784-8dae-e175d567f4b2.jpg (1600x1200, 262K)

yeah you can you fucking idiot. its called identity theft. holy shit you are dense

probably just committing fraud for some shit you couldn't afford but bought anyways.

fucking KYS

Criminals are usually retards so you probably won't have this situation but lets say you do post his email. He could potentially find this thread and figure out who you are via ip (im pretty sure you can get peoples ips on Jow Forums pretty easily) or just disemination of who he ripped off/tried to rip off recently. Then he could potentially sue you for doxing, harassment, risk of bodily harm ect.

the criminal is OP and he is a retard.

he thought if he made some purchases on his CC and reported it as fraud he could get some free shit.

The fraudster lives fucking 9 states away from me. Which police department do I call? Da fuq?

>a fucking idiot

Both, yours and theirs.

Ideally your police department would contact the other but you gotta pound the pavement on this one if you want justice.

Then why the fuck would I be trying to track an email address

Do I literally just call 911? It's not really an emergency so I'm afraid to waste their time

Stupid fuck do you amerifats have no numbers of local police stations??? Or like the non, emergency line. Where you can just say what the problem is.

of course we do. OP is just fucking retarded.

Kek, he must be 13 and larping if he doesn't even know how to contact the police.

Also op if u gonna go for him. Don't go to the police, one or the other.

Why not both? I'm simply trying to find who this person is so I can press charges and get the police involved. I'm not going to take justice into my own hands.

Attached: 1b262af95bbb9da3bd11e87c8fb97ca2.jpg (488x739, 47K)

I don't see an issue with taking the investigation into my own hands, and leaving the rest to the police.

Thanks sensei. Calling local PDs right now.

Attached: sexy-latin-girl-phone-watch-and-think.png (960x854, 862K)

no you do not call 911, you call their fucking office stupid kike

Well I'm sorry you fucking dupfugglo

No in that case i understand you. I thought u want to bring him down yourself. Which i would not recommend, because it's not worht the trouble.

Know this tho. If you go the police with his location and they do nothing. YOU CANNOT DO ANYTHING YOURSELF THEY WILL KNOW ITS YOU. So, he will get away with it if your police is lazy.

Also, yeah call local pd. Good luck user.