EOS MAINNET DUMP

Bitfinex enabled EOS deposits/widthdrawals. Pepper your angus for the mainnet dump

eostracker.io/accounts/bitfinexdep1

Attached: eos.jpg (474x473, 12K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-volkswagen/short-sellers-make-vw-the-worlds-priciest-firm-idUSTRE49R3I920081028
reddit.com/r/eos/comments/8s27b9/i_find_it_disgusting_that_a_project_of_this/
bitcoinexchangeguide.com/eos-blockchain-token-hodlers-could-see-accounts-terminated-if-not-moved-or-used-for-3-years/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It will pump.

>biz still hasn’t learned about things being priced in

The dump was priced in, everyone shorted @ 0.0017, now it’ll pump. Why is this so hard to understand? With any predictable news do the opposite of what everyone says. The futures news was bullish, but actual BTC futures coming out caused a crash, etc.

If you’re looking for some dramatic meltdown just look at SKY or something, this thing is just gonna trade 10% up and 10% down until something real changes.

>priced in
you must be new to trading crypto

It won't dump because 99.9% of eos is staked.
It's going to dump in 3-4 days.

idiot, thats not how this works

You can't transfer eos that's staked and unstaking takes 72 hours.
There's going to be a flood of posts on r/eos about this as people won't be able to transfer.

ok? what is your point? it's priced in. no one is going to risk unstaking for 3 days, thinking everyone else will do the same. sorry, but it's priced in. $10 is the floor.

it literally can't be priced in because these tokens are locked.
The dump starts after most people manage to unstake their tokens, which is probably going to take a week. Before that happens anything from a small dump to a short squeeze can happen.
>no one is going to risk unstaking for 3 days
risk what?

72 hours? why in the fuck does this shit design occur in 2018?

what does eos do anyway..

to make it harder to dump after mainnet starts obviously.

Do you actually have any experience in markets or are you a literal teenager? Anything is PRICED IN if the news of its occurrence is available to everyone. That’s because there is no FREE LUNCH so let’s say you think “oh all the tokens will unlock so I’ll short on bitmex for e-z gains” well the reason those gains aren’t so “e-z” is because you’re not the only bright faggot thinking it’s gonna dump.

Priced is about the fact that all financial markets are driven “towards efficiency” I.e any piece of news and information becomes increasingly less profitable the more commonly known it is, if everyone found out that a week from now LINK will be on CoinBase, it would start pumping the minute the INFORMATION of the event hit people. Because for every profit opportunity their is an equilibrium to form with profit seekers. This is why “buy the rumour sell the news” is a thing because the people who buy on the day of a bullish or bearish event are literally the laggards buying or selling bags into a reversal. This is true of ALL financial markets moron.

Putting my buy order at .25c

Get 1billion in a continuous ICO and turn it into a public ledger with shitty code with a side dish of whores, whine, boats and mansions.

>Anything is PRICED IN
lol you brainlet
reuters.com/article/us-volkswagen/short-sellers-make-vw-the-worlds-priciest-firm-idUSTRE49R3I920081028
Read this and learn

>$10,000,000,000 mcap
>hyped to shit
>everyone slowly realized its just another centralized PoS chain like the dozens of other chains with main nets released months ago.
RIP

it's basically ETH but with shorter block times and no spam prevention

You are so fucking dumb you will literally never make it. You don’t even realise that article actually supports my point kek.

Attached: 90C9C782-218A-4625-83E6-F9E8783721B0.jpg (1125x2436, 993K)

priced in is a meme. i make easy money in the stock market by simply buying whatever beat earnings expectations
the stocks always move in the right direction for a couple of months until next earnings. if the market was efficient and "priced in" that would happen overnight instead of gradually

Well since you've found a fool proof money making scheme I take it you're posting from your mega yacht?

You still don't understand what a short squeeze is.
Pricing big increases of the supply on the market requires short selling, but before that increase happens there aren't enough shares/tokens to sell short. There's no free lunch because there's no way to fully incorporate information into prices before the event happens.
If people short sell too much without realizing the market structure they are going to end liquidated in a short squeeze before the event happens.

>risk what?
This.

>Be me
>8 months ago threw about $100 each into almost every coin in the top 30
>MFW my EOS now worth $2000
>TFW thankfully I saw message saying -- mainnet coming so you have to fucking register or you lose it all
>Go through stupid dance of registering
>Totally agree, btw, with the redditor who missed the memo and is now "too bad homie, all your Eos are gone because you didn't register
>Now have eos simple wallet set up and it says 95% staking
>Post message on biz saying "wtf is staking"
>MFW People on biz are meanies instead of being nice to me -- what gives biz?
>One user says "you can use it to get resource like ram"
>Thanks user for at least responding but WTF am I supposed to do with RAM?"
>Come to this thread and some user saying that no one is going to "risk" not staking
>risk what?
>TFW I'm afraid Drumpf or Theresa May are going to come arrest me unless I have enough EOS staked
TFW wtf is going on anons? I thought we were all supposed to help each other

ps: also TFW captcha says to click the squares with a "street sign" but does the pole count as part of the sign? Does a freeway exit sign count as a street sing? So confused in this world /biz...

this

there's no risk
>WTF am I supposed to do with RAM?
Nothing, it's supposed to be used by contracts.
If you don't want to sell uou could use your bandwidths (generated from staked EOS) to buy and hoard resources. One guy bought 1% of EOS' ram for $100k and plans to gouge prices in the future.

EOS has a weird and complicated pricing structure.

>If you don't want to sell uou could use your bandwidths (generated from staked EOS) to buy and hoard resources. One guy bought 1% of EOS' ram for $100k and plans to gouge prices in the future.

This feels like playing settlers of cataan.

thanks.

nice blog post faggot.

HEADLINE:

don't invest in what you don't understand and then blame the mechanisms at work

the fud and tirade against EOS is pathetic. but so was the shit on Trump, and look how that went. You guys are so emotionally invested in this shit its disgusting.

if you don't own any EOS right now, you are doing crypto wrong. period. as one of few cryptos that could absorb the entire market (i.e. Google, Amazon, Apple) it's a mandatory hedge/hold.

This

YOU might not like it, but Dan Larmier truly created the golden ponzi scheme, on top of the massive ammount of airdrops you receive for holding EOS, there is an internal ponzi like system called EOS RAM.

EOSRAM goes up 1% for every buy and down 1% for every sell(pretty much a POWH within EOS but with actual useage as EOSRAM gives you computational power and is needed to create accounts and transact/build on the network)

Who else going ALL IN on EOSRAM? Look at that motherfucking chart, CHAD FAD in the making.

EOS IS TRULY A NEW PARADIGM IN PONZIS!!!!

Attached: F5FB590F-51EA-4D76-84D6-C1B6B2DF2CAE.jpg (640x334, 24K)

>x is the trump of crypto

Kys

>cherry-picking hyperbolizations

Attached: download (1).jpg (246x205, 9K)

This is one of those /biz haikus where every line is more idiotic than the previous one until it reaches a crescendo of moronic posturing.

>nice blog post faggot.
Standard opener. Medium tier pointless and stupid.

>HEADLINE:
>don't invest in what you don't understand and then blame the mechanisms at work
Getting slightly stupider -- who is "blaming the mechanisms at work -- all I said was I threw some money into this as a lark, and I'm not sure how it works.

>the fud and tirade against EOS is pathetic. but so was the shit on Trump, and look how that went. You guys are so emotionally invested in this shit its disgusting.

"Emotionally invested"? "so was teh shit on Trump?"
user I'm worried about you -- you know never to go full retard, right?

>if you don't own any EOS right now, you are doing crypto wrong. period. as one of few cryptos that could absorb the entire market (i.e. Google, Amazon, Apple) it's a mandatory hedge/hold.

EOS is going to "absorb" like Google, Amazon, Apple. What possible evidence do you have of this?

Also, you still have not answered my question about whether the pole is considered part of the street sign. (Inb4 "kys")

Omg. The delusion.

>This is one of those /biz haikus where every line is more idiotic than the previous one

How to get access to your EOS mainnet tokens? I saw on eostracker.io that my EOS ERC-20 tokens are mirrored to EOS mainnet tokens, but how can I access them?

>The Google of crypto

Thanks just shorted 100k

idiot, Eric Schmidt has money in EOS. i think EOS fudders are worse than ARK shills. pajeet.

A short-term pump doesn't mean it's a long-term hold. You don't control your coins. They can be seized anytime.
It's not a bad system, but your coins are in the hands of arbitration, block producers and other political whims.

It even requires an account just to hold your coins. Only coinholders can make an account. It's a closed system.
Even Steemit requires a phone number to create an account. That's not necessarily a bad thing. But centralization has its downsides.

>How to get access to your EOS mainnet tokens? I saw on eostracker.io that my EOS ERC-20 tokens are mirrored to EOS mainnet tokens, but how can I access them?

If you did not register the address ahead of time then, at least for now, you cannot obtain them. Apparently there will be some solution to this problem down the line but that is the situation as of now.
reddit.com/r/eos/comments/8s27b9/i_find_it_disgusting_that_a_project_of_this/

Lots of anons like this one saying tough shit, your fault. But, imho this is a fucked up response, and this situation with the transition to mainnet has been handled abysmally and is the kind of shit that is going to bring down heavy handed regulation on the crypto space.

don't get cucked with EOS, eth #1

snailking.github.io/snailfarm2/

>acorn price can only go up

just play smart and win

>You don't control your coins. They can be seized anytime.
Yes and apparently if you don't spend your coins and try to HODL they will be taken away after 3 years

bitcoinexchangeguide.com/eos-blockchain-token-hodlers-could-see-accounts-terminated-if-not-moved-or-used-for-3-years/

But this is ok, because Muh Constitution.

dump is over

now EOS skyrocketing has just started

EOS will work fine for Steemit style projects, where storing valuable money and hard assets isn't the point.
ETH/BTC will work better for harder assets, where performance isn't the big thing, but securing value is.
They are both good projects and have different problems they're solving.

That's just fucking stupd lol.

>That's just fucking stupd lol.
Don't kill the messenger, user. I just work here.

Maybe we can each start our own "Steemit style project' like this user mentioned and they your steemit project can pay my steemit project and mine will pay yours and the merry go round will just keep spinning.

Why wasn't all this bullshit made clear before they raised 4 billion dollars? You have to "vote" and it cost money to vote, rising yearly inflation. They can just take your funds if your account doesn't stay active? also What helped bitcoin skyrocket in value is that a lot of it gets lost and whale die or loose their keys. EOS just keeps funneling money back to a centralized cyber cartel basically.

It's a fucked up response because it's to a fucked up post. Passive aggressive fud. Get over yourself. Go research.

Read the white paper. Don't blame people who don't hold you're fucking hand. Don't censor me because I'm not spoon feeding your dumbass who had an entire year to register tokens. You're not willing to do research and then complain when it doesn't go your way. It's the same as the liberal virtue signalling, hence the Trump reference. You have to go back.

I'm just going to keep mine staked, nice and comfy. Would take 3 days to unstake and Dan will protect me. Fundus are seifu.

>Why wasn't all this bullshit made clear before they raised 4 billion dollars?
It was out there. It's just hard to understand all this crypto stuff and read white papers.
Basically think of it like this.

BTC (like physical cash)
It's like cash. Cash can be stolen. There's no police to get the same actual dollars back 100% of the time.
So you put your cash in a bank (custodian), and the bank pays you if they get robbed. That's how you protect something that can be permanently irretrievable.
Coinbase is doing the same custodian thing too, but to bitcoin. So if your bitcoin gets robbed, they will pay you back with their own bitcoins.

ETH (like bearer bond)
They use to issue stocks/bonds in paper back in the day, just like cash. If someone stole your stock or bond certificate, you were fucked.
That's kind of like eth. It can buy something more complex than cash (bitcoin), and it can be stolen like a bearer bond (physical bond).

EOS (like current trackable assets)
It's protected straight from inception. If it gets stolen, the actual coins can be tracked and returned.
You don't need a custodian to protect it. That's useful/more efficient for performance cases.

BTC/ETH is cool because the government can track it (which is a good thing), but they can't just steal it (a nice check on power/dictatorships).
The government has to do more than push a button to get your money. The gov has to produce some effort to make its case.
That's a good check on corrupt governments that are lazy and just want easy/pure power (ie Venezuela).