What are the consequences of this upcoming "trade war?" Why should I be worried?

What are the consequences of this upcoming "trade war?" Why should I be worried?
USAmerican btw.

Attached: _88634016_moot_2_getty.jpg (976x549, 49K)

China is bluffing their ability to survive an extended trade war. There's so much toxic corporate debt in that country right now that companies know can never be paid back, so they just sell it to other companies until someone with an "in" in the Party will basically just write it off. This strategy has been working since the global markets have been on an upswing for the past eight-nine years, but global yield curves have just inverted and there's going to come a time very soon when they just can't pass that buck anymore.

But hey, what do I know? I'm just some guy on a Taiwanese fisherman's community imageboard.

Attached: image.jpg (4105x3078, 864K)

Yeah, like, maybe a recession could happen, but I don't really see it being something so catatrophic as the news makes it seem.

Who the fuck is the guy in the picture?

Derp

Moon

With the Dollar increasing in value you're actually getting in deeper shit. China has no problem finding new trade partners. Who's gonna buy American when it's getting more and more expensive not to talk about the diplomatic reputation getting absoloutely wrecked by the blonde muppet.

Not I

Because only orange brainlets believe that everything is a zero sum game, I think that we'll have some tariffs that might have some likelyhood of triggering a recession, but not any more than the multiple other reasons we have already.

Attached: 1521826432355.png (973x881, 126K)

>Because only orange brainlets believe that everything is a zero sum game
It is you fucking retard

Why do you think 70% of midwesterners are either opiate addicts or dead from suicide. Ill give you a hint the answer isn't muh wealth is infinite

You should be more worried about the housing bubble that's about to burst than a meme trade war.

This. You have a few years at most to make it so you can get ready to buy some cheap houses

You think it's going to burst before or after 2020?

The real (economic) war is against fractured agents of the Khazarian mafia;

Trump will be making offers no nation will refuse.

Everyone is on-board against the pedocracy except deep state five eyes. Their territory is halted.

Putin would win a hot war today for the foreseeable future.

Khazarians are desperate for Gog to take Magog.

No one is interested is in a Ron Paul Hard Landing, and Trump will be making offers no nation will refuse.

2020 is right around the time I expect it to burst so hard to tell if before or after

>economies of scale
>specialization
>force multiplier from technology by working together in society
muh 70% muh ad hominem
Holy fucking shit you teenage brat. Fuck off of my board and never return you parasite.
Nature has cooperation and symbiosis as a survival technique for a reason. Hint: It's not because it's a purely zero sum game, though it can look like that with your peabrained mind and closesighted eyes.

Attached: 1528737783698.jpg (1080x1080, 97K)

Attached: B3A24809-1F5D-45E9-B468-9E23108667CC.jpg (280x400, 11K)

>Why should I be worried?
If you're invested or live in a community dependent on certain industries - such as those who use steel and aluminum - you should be worried. Otherwise, for the time being just cautiously watch if and how it escalates.
The truth is no one knows know it's going to end up not even Trump. I'll spare you the mumbo jumbo of 'madman theory'.

China has the advantage of being a centralized dictatorship though. America might be able to economically weather a trade-war more, but politically it's fucking suicide.

And for that reason, since I think Trump is a pragmatist more than anything, he'll relent at one point and then try and dress it up as a massive victory even if the status quo is returned. Just like his hero Steve Jobs, when the writing was on the wall, Jobs would pivot - and escape catastrophe
>NeXT's hardware isn't selling? Okay - we're a software company now
>Not enough companies buying Renderman? TV commercials not making us enough money but doing well with audiences? Fine, Pixar is a movie production company
>Apple needs a cash injection? Microsoft is a important strategic partner. Fine, I'll take Bill's money even if he's a dick.

Us Ausfags are decoupling from China though. Have been for a while. Am hoping we can start to sell the US our metals instead, it makes sense. Would rather you guys had em anyway. If so, no more problems for either of us.

Didn't think about that. Australia is well positioned b/c of Brexit and Chinese investment to reap benefits from a tradewar. It may even cause more Chinese capital to come into Australia, which would stop the housing bubble from deflating or popping.
The only downside is diminished US demand for Chinese goods might push up the cost of your outdoor furniture from Super-Amart or make your iPhone clone more expensive...

Please tell me who is going to buy the same $ amount of goods as the USA?

get a load of this tard , lol

Attached: 1474990292532.png (537x645, 375K)

Stock market crash.

hiroyuki, the owner of this sub

Construction is red hot right now. I don't know if a housing bubble will pop any time soon desu.

He's the hero we need, but don't deserve.