Do americans really do this?

Do americans really do this?

Attached: 1534267813949.png (720x905, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I guarantee the person that made this is an Apartment doorman

I never tip

Attached: pepe 3.png (1000x1000, 177K)

the only time i don't tip is if its exceptionally bad service

>I guarantee the person that made this is an Apartment doorman

Wait, but why?

Based and cringepilled, but mostly BASED.

>Waiter
>tip is 85-100% of the salary
>100%
The fuck? Does that mean US waiters are paid below minimum wage? Why do the employers get away with it?

all you need to know about US tipping
youtube.com/watch?v=V4sbYy0WdGQ

>The fuck? Does that mean US waiters are paid below minimum wage? Why do the employers get away with it?

Yes. I think the going rate is $2.50 an hour. But if most of the people you serve give a tip, you'll be making much than that. It's probably the most lucrative low skill job you can get if you know how to deal with people's bullshit with a smile on your face.

But it gets the most important part wrong
They don’t make minimum wage, they make like 20-30% of it, tips are their entire income effectively

>the longer they spend making you a drink the more you should tip

Attached: 1546000293624.jpg (600x900, 52K)

apertement doorman?
is he the guy that checks the doors?

yes they do it

Why would I tip my barber wtf

whoever made this is a useless waste of sack of shit who probably waits for a living. I give maybe 1 to 5%, whatever the tip amounts to with me rounding to the nearest 5.

If it's $41 and I have to tip you $4 you better be fucking happy.

I only tip waiters when they do a really good job and the fag at the barbershop because he really know how to suck a dick after cutting my hair

I don't understand American tipping culture. Like how the fuck do people accept to get paid like Bangladeshi sweatshop workers and then bitch about the customers for not tipping enough ? It's your bosses responsibility to pay your salary, not mine.

Why the fuck would i tip a waiter $1 for pouring a beer, he could easily pour 20 beers an hour why does he deserve $20/hr but some poor cunt working at walmart gets $10 for a minimum wage job

Bartender* not waiter

I get carry out to avoid tipping oftentimes

waitender

Why don’t businesses just pay their employees minimum wage? While I’m here, why don’t you Americans include tax in the prices of goods?