Will this book help me becoming a more successful investor?

Will this book help me becoming a more successful investor?

Attached: 71YYF+1ZGSL.jpg (1664x2560, 202K)

Other urls found in this thread:

valuewalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ray_dalio__how_the_economic_machine_works__leveragings_and_deleveragings.pdf
webforms.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/ey-applying-ifrs-fair-value-measurement/$FILE/ey-applying-ifrs-fair-value-measurement.pdf
books.google.com.au/books?id=jEaW-CReqZkC&pg=PR19&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=2#v=onepage&q&f=false
safalniveshak.com/book-recommendations-legendary-investors/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

no this book is for r9k neets

It will help you become a retarded cultist.

Listen to it narrated by the author on Audible, so you can hear Peterson cry several times while reading his own words.

Lol what a faggot, betas throwing patreonbux at his old boipussy.

I was being sarcastic.

It's for fags. Please don't be seen carrying it around, if you must read it.

anyone who says that any source of literature/advice is bad, is a sad sap who cant handle outside ideas

even the most biased opinions deserve to be listened to. what you decide to believe and apply to your life is up to you.
take everything with a grain of salt, but expand your horizons OP

clean your room.

kek

all I learned was to buy more crypto, specifically, EOS

Its going to turn you into a pathetic incel virgin

Oh wait...

Nope. But will help you become more successful in life

It has nothing to do with investing but it’s a pretty good book. Biz hates it because 4 chan is good at hating anything that anyone likes.

>not carrying around books by "alt-right" authors who are actually just free thinkers, not alt-right members, to piss off faggot sjw's.
>making it
pick one. living in NYC and carrying around books like this one and Milo's is literally a 24/7 triggerfest and it's amazing.

No. Read some actual finance lit if you want to become a successful investor and stop asking dumb questions.
valuewalk.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/10/ray_dalio__how_the_economic_machine_works__leveragings_and_deleveragings.pdf

webforms.ey.com/Publication/vwLUAssets/ey-applying-ifrs-fair-value-measurement/$FILE/ey-applying-ifrs-fair-value-measurement.pdf

books.google.com.au/books?id=jEaW-CReqZkC&pg=PR19&source=gbs_selected_pages&cad=2#v=onepage&q&f=false

From the thumbnail I thought it said An Antidote to Chads

It's an aggregation of advice you've already heard but never acted on. You won't change your life because of it.

No but it might make you less retarded if you read it and then realize JP is a fag and you've wasted your time

>Milo
Literally an attention whore manipulating retarded children by being "the gay one" in their movement. He was never a flamboyant fag until he decided to deep throat the red pill

you take everything with salt, rebecca.

Oh fuck off with that pseudo-enlightened 'I'm elitist because I have an open mind' bullshit
>what are signal to noise ratios
>implying that the vast majority of literature and discourse isn't derivative and repeating humdrum ideas that have been articulated elsewhere

Yes one should read wide, but one should also be strategic about what they read.

Probably not, I played around with a couple hundred dollars to see what I could do and I've lost about 40 percent of it so far.
My room is fucking spotless though.

safalniveshak.com/book-recommendations-legendary-investors/

that's so meeean

Attached: 1522100013534.jpg (685x723, 76K)

>one of the most important thinkers to emerge on the world stage for many years

Do people actually believe in this? Absolute cringe

It's unfortunately true. His half-assed troll work has reached and affected the lives of more people than an entire generation of legitimate 'highly respected' academic philosophers.

I would upvote you if I could brotha!

Kek, you are probably right, but the work ethic probably could count for a lot in the long run.

I'm gonna play devil's advocate here. He actually is a well thought and well spoken person. He is intelligent and pondered in his thinking. Although his "findings" aren't anything special at all, they do come at a time where all of these social types are warring each other and some people find comfort in his down to earth and conservative approach. I'm not saying he's amazing but he certainly isn't a moron or a fascist/racist/misogynist or any other thing they try portray him as.

he is an average white canadian dad

It will give helpful cleaning tips.

Not really man, you have limited attention.
Attention is a finite resource, you don't want to just give your attention to something that's not ultimately worth it. That's why the entire "critic" industry exists.

it will help you become a better goy

this isnt pol. this dog shit book isn't gonna help you with shit

The critic industry exists because people are sheep. Why don't you be your own critic and decide for yourself. The only way you can truly decide anything is if you have the information.

no, the critic industry exists because the average person doesn't have time to deal with living in constant fear about being scammed from a shit product. has nothing to do with being sheep.

Sure mate. What you're talking about isn't the "critic industry". You won't be scammed if you go see a work of art, read a book, have a dinner, see a play, etc...Those are the things that will enrich your experiences and, hopefully, mind. Not buying fridges and bluray players.

no, it'll help you become a better person though. which is arguably more important

True as that may be - it does not offer any particularly pertinent or relevant insights into finance be that speculation, value investment, or general economic theory.
Building character or a stoic mindset is one thing that is incidentally useful to sound financial decision making, but so is Vipassanā, so are martial arts, so is probably becoming a Whirling Dervish.
OP would be better served by going to my post here or checking out the list of books mentioned here if his endgame is finance and investing.

>Attention is a finite resource, you don't want to just give your attention to something that's not ultimately worth it.
THIS!

No my book FU Money will help you better.

Attached: danlok_1805351519298925096_2301907894.jpg (1080x1080, 55K)

jordans a pedo. I just ruined ur life buffy.

Just read the goddamn book if you're unsure of whether it's good or bad. Draw conclusions after.
Don't fucking let anyone tell you what to think.

Kek it actually is

>"why don't you pick this mushroom"
>"because all the people who tried it said it tastes like shit and gives you a slight diarrhea, however the ones on the other side apparently taste good"
>"WTF WHY DON'T YOU WANT TO EXPAND YOUR EXPERIENCES BY EATING THE DIARRHEA MUSHROOMS!?"

Attached: ?.png (356x356, 192K)

Why did you the left hate him so much,?

He's Reddit. Sarcasms is too much for him.

Peterson isn't alt right. I wish he was but he's not.

How is it amazing to live in the modern Sodom with mentally ill muttpeople?

Because you can only be a retarded cultist if it's one of their cults.