Larps as a confederate

>larps as a confederate
>doesnt even have us citizenship
>how?

Attached: Hank-Yoo-1-768x407.png (768x407, 125K)

You're allowed to emulate cultures without being from them. He's just a reverse weaboo.

that really makes me think.

Most confederates here in the south are larpers, and there are already a bunch of larping Americans who don't live in /dixie/ larping as confederate, so a foreigner doing it is a really big yikes from me dawg.

Attached: 6a5.jpg (464x618, 32K)

Can I larps as a tiger tank commander member of the 5th armored division of the waffen ss I am korean too

All these neonazi and neoconfederate fags are larpers anyways

>citizenship
Meaningless cuckshit

Yes.

Attached: 1544669166774.jpg (500x500, 39K)

Koreans are mentally ill. They're taught from an early age that everything was invented by Koreans, including McDonalds and that's not hyperbole.

Ask anyone who's actually lived there who isn't a U.S. marine that's just grateful not to have been stationed in Afghanistan and you'll find that even Koreans want out. Hell even plenty of North Koreans who defected want to un-defect because South Korea is such a bullshit society. In Korean culture and hierachy, there's no such thing as an equal, you're either above or below someone, even among friends.

Whenever some Westerner tells me he's interested in going to Korea because "everyone talks about Japan and I want something different," I want to buffalo kick him in the mouth for being so retarded. Korea is not "the lesser known but just as cool Japan."

It's more like the twisted, miserable and artificial version of Japan, inferior in pretty much every way possible.

Attached: #MTvTKD.png (1281x725, 831K)

imagine a white american guy wearing a kamikaze banadana

based ahmed

Wrong t:eemu

Attached: mongooli2.png (585x470, 42K)

Yes we are hardcore nazi larpers.

Attached: 220px-Yang_Kyoungjong.jpg (220x269, 14K)

>not american
>desperately pretends to be
Why are leafs so dumb?

Attached: 1530321530782.jpg (1536x2048, 385K)

They can keep her, and Gavin McGinnes, and Stephen Crowder. They are like reverse loyalists, let them live in the filth they love so much.

Gavin's a good lad tho.

Nah.

No

Yes

Attached: 1544144847077.png (487x410, 138K)

He's a PRC agent obviously.

Anyone who had anything to do with Rebel Media is a pure fucking retard.

this

anyone have the webm of him beating the mutt meme?