Boo-hoo Western Europe is rapidly being overrun with immigrants

>Boo-hoo Western Europe is rapidly being overrun with immigrants

Why should I care? Germans started WW1 and killed 7 million people, and then started WW2 and killed another 35 million people. Why is their country being overrun with Blacks and Muslims supposed to be a bad thing? The worst thing a Muslim can do is hijacking a plane and crashing it into a skyscraper.

Attached: Brendan_Eich_Mozilla_Foundation_official_photo.jpg (800x800, 74K)

You are not supposed to care.

Every day there are at least three or four threads in which Western Europeans are whining about immigrants and how they hate them. More immigrants in Germany > less chance of another World war.

Are those threads specifically aimed at you?

How about you just ignore them?

It makes me so happy to see Western scum finally getting what they deserve.

Exactly.

Attached: German people are dying out.png (1269x1679, 179K)

Because Germans are the second nation after brits who actually made this world a livable place.

It's 2019 and you still live in a favela, meanwhile this country faces the same fucking problem with migrants. I'm sure no one will miss russians when they're gone, can't say the same about Western Europe.

Attached: IMG_9465.jpg (2048x1530, 669K)

Kill yourself.

>I'm sure no one will miss russians when they're gone
I will : (

A couple of second-rate inventions, but on the other hand, millions of people who were killed by them. Including at least several dozens (or maybe hundreds) of potential Nobel prize winners in the Holocaust. Their goose-stepping Nazi culture is an evolutionary dead end, let them die out.

Amazing how Russians always get offended when you bring up the Soviets cooperated with the Nazis so as to dominate eastern Europe, and committed genocide and ethnic cleansing.

They try to act like Hitler was the only genocidal dictator and that they don't have countless skeletons in the closet.

t. Russian immigrant monkey
Get fucked by a kangaroo.
Because you're a retarded commie.
Reread my post if you're too much of a brainlet to understand it.

>Ruling oligarchs fuck the world over in WWI & II
>Blame German civilians
>Ruling oligarchs fuck over their own German civilians
>Smugly tell civilians they deserve it

Tb h I didn't even noticed a difference. If there are a lot of muslims Idk where they are

We have never done anything wrong.

>WW1 ends
>Wilson begs allies to be nice to poor Germany, American investment rushes in to rebuild Germany in the interwar years
>WW2 ends
>Truman spends millions rebuilding Germany, sends American troops to defend their former enemies and half of Germany's debt was forgiven even though they started the war
>Soviets block western ground and water access to West Berlin, America and Britain risk war with USSR to supply West Berlin entirely by air with four planes landing every minute loaded with food and supplies and airmen even personally buy and drop candy for the children
>Cold War ends
>Thatcher, Mitterrand, and Gorby all are against German reunification, but Bush convinces them to accept it
>Today
>Germany has the lowest support of the USA out of all EU nations and all NATO countries save Turkey
>American soldiers are on German soil pledged to give up their LIVES for a country that hates them while Germany's leader calls America an unreliable ally
>meanwhile America nuked Japan and dropped more explosives on Vietnam than were used in all of WW2 but they still like America more than Germans do
>Britain also helped them a ton after having been attacked by Germany in two wars but now 90% of Germans want to hurt Britain in the Brexit negotiations

Why are Germans such ungrateful, mean, and self-righteous people?

Attached: german smugness.jpg (706x563, 118K)

>Every day there are at least three or four threads in which Western Europeans are whining about immigrants and how they hate them.
kek, it's ironic tho every european is an immigrant from asia and before that africa.

Yes, fuck Germany and it's stupid multicultural policies and EU 4th Reich bullshit

Just let it happen. Good riddance.
Even though you are a Russian and I don't want to agree with you, you are right.

Oh yeah germany and its stupid multicultural policies

Attached: article-2620957-1D97975900000578-999_634x572.jpg (634x572, 66K)

>Germans started WW1
>russian education

We have killed more Russians then anyone else in history (except maybe themselves), we deserve to live for having made the world a better place.

Are you proud about this? You really haven't learned anything from the world wars, have you.

You started WW1 though.

7 + 35 < 60