If Bitcoin Cash flips Bitcoin

I'd even eat my own penis.

Attached: 1528757011392.png (814x965, 173K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wNbQWPLddDw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Betting against roger ver? foolish. He's what got ur btc big in the first place. Hope u like the taste brainlet.

I'd all in against roger ver, that clown means nothing to crypto and will never be a positive factor for BCH.

Most core cucks are against Roger since he gave up on core coin after they pulled out of the Segwit 2x agreement

youtube.com/watch?v=wNbQWPLddDw

He flies around all over the world and hold speeches about BCH every week, constantly promoting it. He's already a multi-millionaire so he does all of this full time because he truly believes in the idea of personal economic freedom and it gives purpose to his life.

Show me a single BTC guy that does anywhere near as much promotion with this level of passion. Sure BTC has some trolls posting on the Internet but meanwhile Roger Ver meets with high-up politicians and show them how to use a bitcoin wallet in person.

If you think someone like Roger is bad for the crypto you have invested money in you are delusional.

Attached: make bitcoin cash again.jpg (1200x900, 96K)

Don't bet against bitcoin (BCH)

stinky corecucks need gas

Attached: 1524150634838.png (900x516, 248K)

Btc used to have a guy like that. His name was Roger.

Yep, he's been promoting the exact same thing all these years. Nothing has changed about him. BTC has changed a lot however, it doesn't even have a whitepaper any more.

Attached: go_bch.png (960x389, 306K)

I want a bimbo bitcoin cash slut

you get bored of bimbos pretty quick. don't get me wrong, the sex is fun, but after you cum a cute girl that's also smart and cool is WAY better.

>Smart and cool girl

Doesn't exist

Attached: mestando.png (621x614, 839K)

That's why you get a Bitcoin Cash Bitch, not a bimbo.

>He flies around all over the world and hold speeches about BCH every week, constantly promoting it. He's already a multi-millionaire so he does all of this full time because he truly believes in the idea of personal economic freedom and it gives purpose to his life.
Everything he does is either to increase the value of his holdings or inflate his ego. You're beyond naive if you think any of the people behind bcash have any interest beyond gaining more wealth or power.

no worries it'll never happen.

Attached: shitcoincash.2.png (1024x724, 1.1M)

Too bad. Roger Ver is an anarchist. So no he will not gas us.

Attached: 1524943180930s.jpg (250x250, 7K)

Won't happen. The only thing that will Happen is the flipbeaning

Attached: image.png (1400x980, 951K)

bless this bean

bcash cultist shills amuse me.

Attached: bcashlol.jpg (960x767, 158K)

>he really believes in it!

Cashies are pathetic. Look, why even bother shilling? Normies are all gone, none of us are gonna buy your bags OK? You got scammed, get over it.

I'm unironically gonna get into beans soon. We've got a year or 2 in this bear market to kill, might as well get sprouting.

*saves your babies*

Attached: 1518322245795.png (417x516, 138K)

Bitcoin CASH

Attached: 1525062174648.gif (250x272, 1.16M)

Except you will, your weak hands will fold to BCH, just a matter of when. At 0.5btc? 1.0btc? 3.0btc? Really the sooner you swap over the better, you're just throwing away your money by waiting for the inevitable.