1. Your cunt

1. Your cunt
2. Do you love Russia?

1. America
2. YES!

Attached: EDA0B510-0D6B-413E-930D-512ECC8795BB.jpg (1080x1080, 117K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/yungdari/
asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Abe-keen-to-add-island-return-to-legacy-list-entering-year-seven
youtube.com/watch?v=E_bL8P0hzSA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>1. Your cunt
Flag
>2. Do you love Russia?
No.
But i don't hate them either.
I'm just neutral.

yes we can tell by your flag :v)

Russia.
No.

Brazil.
No. I hate communism and so does my president.

Attached: bolsonaro.jpg (1200x967, 131K)

No joke intended, of course.
I don't understand how could someone love or hate another country.
I only love my own country, i only care about how useful others countries could be to me.

Yeah russians are usually pretty alright

Yes they are so cute. I wish to import one!

Attached: 4563553.png (1920x1080, 1.11M)

>Russia is communist
Brazil education

Attached: TSTBaQ7.jpg (1462x2046, 121K)

Russia isn't communist anymore.
>but they were communist at this certain period of time
Yes exactly, they were communist back then, but not now.

>1. Your cunt
Japan
>2. Do you love Russia?
No!
Because Russia violated the airspace in Japan and took away the Chisima Islands(Kuril Islands) and Southern Karafuto(Sakhalin).

Attached: russia.png (590x550, 75K)

i love kazakhstan

Attached: aya_shalkar_46310204_717290885312301_5520938089838495531_n.jpg (1080x1350, 84K)

instagram.com/yungdari/
she has the body of a 10 year old boy, but i dont mind

Are you joking? Russia is the source of fake news.

Why don't you care about other territorial losses, like Korea, China, Indonesia, Vietnam, etc? Why are japs so obsessed with some shitty small islands?

> implying that's a downside

yessir I do

she is too flat.

Yes i do
I’m going to travel to Russian cities next week

Japanese politicians don't promise to return China, Korea and Indonesia back to Japan. But they do about the islands, and do that for 30 years every day.

Russia has infested Japan with the airspace many times! Red is Russia and blue is China. The numbers below are the era of Japan and 29=2017.

Attached: russiachina.jpg (353x215, 25K)

>that trigger discipline
Into the trash it goes

What are you talking about?

>As Japanese Prime Minister Shinzo Abe enters his seventh year in office, he is zeroing in on revising the postwar constitutionand resolving a territorial disputewith Russia as a way to leave an enduring legacy.
asia.nikkei.com/Politics/Abe-keen-to-add-island-return-to-legacy-list-entering-year-seven

I correlate Slavic faces with communism, so if i see a Russian here in my neighborhood i will split his head open.
I look at the girl in OP's picture for example and i feel a strong desire to choke her to death.

Jesus Christ dude, you really are a badass motherfucker.

Attached: image.gif (390x250, 578K)

1. England
2. No. Don't hate Russia either, pretty neutral.

And you think a fucking nigger faggot like you would survive a day in Russia? Lmao both the cold and Russians would beat the ever living shit out of your skelly body

Attached: 06e0d8a820c8cdc4b115221f2d7e1ebf--russian-prison-tattoos-russian-tattoo.jpg (236x357, 14K)

jp

Only girl

Don't cut yourself on that edge, monkeyman.

>russian_prison_tattoos.jpg
>"dont come here or i kill u"
cringe, dude

But Brazilian men already took control of the Russian capital between June 15 - July 15 and Russian men didn't even react. Brazilians are the first people in history to seize and hold Moscow for an entire month.
Russian men are bigger pussies than Westerners.

Why did they make only 3 photos?

yes i do
youtube.com/watch?v=E_bL8P0hzSA

imagine being a qt tall rich russian blonde girl and date some unsufferable faggot male model with "wake up" tattooed on his face lmao