I am Korean girl and I want to talk about Korean girls

The all foreigners who have met Korean girls say same things on youtube. "Korean girls want that their bf always care her. And Korean girls want their bf always text to her."

Even I am Korean girl, really we have to change. I know that the girls who want their bf always care her, called by energy vampires. Almost Korean girls are energy vampires, but Korean don't think it is problem. It is harmful for the girls and their bf.

In Korea, boys have to text their gf very often. If the boys drink with their friends, the boy have to text to his gf once in hour. I want to know whether foreigners do same thing.

I always criticized Korean boys in Jow Forums. But I think Korean girls have to change.

Attached: 다운로드.png (151x100, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=e1aUUrdJmoQ
youtube.com/watch?v=yewjuezPa00
youtube.com/watch?v=OemTo_b7D54
youtube.com/watch?v=xnL4bBWItsU
youtube.com/watch?v=ObMoUbKc5UY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>writer thread

Attached: 1546591179991.jpg (657x527, 37K)

cisco larp round 3

i am korean girl with penin

I am Korean girl. I think so because I end relationship with my female girlfriends. When they did not have boyfriends, the girls wanted me to do like their boyfriends. When I have to sleep for next day work, the girls text me at 2am. wtf

wow writer it sounds like Korean romantic mores are pretty toxic. what do you propose be done about them?

And after the Korean girls marry and raise their son, the girls absorb energy of their sons. So many Korean boys are mama's boy

I think Korean girls have to be more independent. And Korean have to know that the relationship is wrong.

Show vagina with a timestamp or get the fuck out

wrong for it to be so codependent, you mean?

>yeap I think so.

Are you a slave?

do you love having sex with Japanese?
why so many Koreans come to Japan
and sell their body?
sex slave gene?

Show tits of gtfo desu

maybe one day you will meet a nice independent Korean boy. or maybe... a foreigner

You the same korean girl who said korean boys are bad some time ago?

Yes

Do korean girls want european bfs?

Thanks you. Someday I hope
yes I am
Many Korean girls want

koeran boys are bad
they don't date me because i'm kind of chubby ( 162cm/ 112kg )
fucking savages, inner beauty is the most important... i hate korean boys so i'm looking for white bf now

Are you one of these "energy vampires"?

162/112

WTF

In fact I can't understand why other Korean girls go to japan to prostitution. Korea is quite wealthy country. And girls can save money even if they work in factory.

what is this
i'm from megalia

In fact when I was young maybe I was energy vampires too. But now I am not I think. And I have to be independent more.

I can be your european bf and I won't have to text you because we will go everywhere together and I don't have any friends to go out with.

LMAO you're a literal land whale

don't bother me muhammad i hate arab shitskins

In fact it's not considered fat in korea, idiots

>kkkkk I think codependent relationship is not good. I really think we Korean girls have to change.

the government shutdown some of the biggest red light districts that were around in the 90's

here is another korean girl. i'm 162/83. this government should take care of me because no one wants to marry with me.
kys incels

What the fuck is up with LARPing tonight

Attached: image0 (1).jpg (1080x889, 117K)

>the government did. But there are many women who prostitution. I can't understand why Korean girls do that. We are developed country

You called me what, miss?

Attached: 1531491441072.png (1366x768, 474K)

>You called me what, miss?

Attached: 1515542484250.png (1392x1600, 3.63M)

Korean men are worst.

but Korean girls are best. most beautiful women in the world...

Attached: 1542873678952.jpg (1080x1920, 280K)

>不使用自動短信發送軟件

匪夷所思!

brfo kraut you incel
nobody wants your weak chin

Attached: 1526334511962.png (534x664, 533K)

Korean boys dont want to dutchpay.
it means they are losers.

I am a proud Cro-Magnon

Attached: 1536259871122.jpg (656x393, 37K)

Why do korean boys get butthurt from korean girl posting the truth?

I am writer and why so many Korean in this thread zzzzz

yea sure you do

Attached: 1523781058958.jpg (900x578, 63K)

That's a common thing in East Asia, at least there are many girls like you said in China, too.
They don't have an independent character.

they are all proxies. So do you want a loving european bf? European boys are very loyal.

>European boys are very loyal

Attached: 1529595563450.jpg (591x596, 46K)

wow really girls in China are similar?But I think maybe it is most in Koreans. I want to know why east asia people are too dependent each other

It is depends on person I think :)

I WANT A KOREAN OR JAPANESE BF

In Korea people think dependent girls are charming. So some girls talk like baby when they talk with their boyfriend. It is really weird I think.

teehee

Attached: 1518423450404.jpg (1280x951, 148K)

most european boys don't cheat on their gf. cheating is very frowned upon and often immediately results in a breakup. So it's not like in america where everyone is very promiscuous.
I don't like that. There is a difference between being cute and faking cuteness.

typical Korean male

Attached: 22F24BC1-CA78-4B85-988C-D0E608C3C2D2.jpg (220x293, 16K)

>European boys are differ from america boys?

In Korea many girls want european boys in fact. Girls made petition that we Korean girl want european sperm bank. Because it is illegal in Korea that buy foreign sperm.

Yes, european boys are more traditional and know their roots unlike americans.

youtube.com/watch?v=e1aUUrdJmoQ
don't listen to w*stern incels. they usually beat their gf.

Not your personal blog, retard.
Wtf with this hardlarping shiet? Plastic bag are always be plastic, whether you have a fucking twat or not, you cunt. Off yourself from the bridge of life or whatever, shiet.

I will not make baby with sperm bank, but last year many Korean girls made petition to government because they want to buy sperm from european sperm bank.

- Collectivism
- Women struggle to get more advantage under the social system of patriarchy.
- Asian women generally don't age before 30.

omg it is horrible really.

Sperm banks should not even exist. You should have your own european bf to make babies and raise them. Growing up fatherless is not a good idea.

>I agree that east asia is too group based society.

yes of cause I think so. Maybe the Korean girls who want sperm banks was kidding because they were angry at Korean boys.

In fact I chat with many white boys. I didn't sex with them. But I can know that white boys can be more dangerous than asian boys. Of cause it will differ from person to person. Anyway it will good if I meet other culture person. But I have to be more careful when meeting foreigner someday.

also they are ashamed of race-mixing. that's why w*etern men don't like refugees. w*sterners will only use you for their gratification or political purpose.

your pressure is too strong,and also a bit disgusting.

>I only chat with western men for friends. I didn't sex or date with them. So I don't know about western boys. But I know that they don't talk what they suffer from. They just bear all pain. It is dangerous because it can explode someday. I think western boys are cool but umm...some macho america boys looks more danger than asian boys.

Yes, white boys have more testosterone so they are more manly but can also be more aggressive than asian boys.

Attached: 1535102119696.jpg (3753x2789, 3.12M)

maybe it can...If you think so I will be glad if you point out

yes. the white boys are respectful but I feel someday when they are angry they can become violent. I think the white boys have to talk when they are angry or they feel hard. Asian boys always talk when they suffer.

did you see ? that's fact. we need to gather strength only for true womyn without western or eastern m*n.

>low IQ korean
youtube.com/watch?v=yewjuezPa00

youtube.com/watch?v=OemTo_b7D54

>high IQ korean
youtube.com/watch?v=xnL4bBWItsU

youtube.com/watch?v=ObMoUbKc5UY

yes I think so. I don't have to depend on western boy. It is wrong that depend on someone. Everyone have to be dependent.

your pussy is also smelling like kimchi?

i want a gook girl to sit and piss on my white face

>Everyone have to be dependent.
you mean "in"-dependent, right? that sounds good. keep going.

yes I mean independent. My mistake kkk

you guys already got plastic surgery?

I do not plastic surgery.

sure. I hope you get better.

That type of girl would be very suitable for me because I'm exactly like that myself. I think it's very romantic, actually.

I am a Korean girl too but I want to change my face just because it's too ugly kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

All Korean girls have fake face.
plastic in thier face.

When they pass the exam, parents give them a plastice surgery as present.

This country is out of our world.
Japan and Korea is water and oil.
never blend.

Thanks you. Maybe I have to change first than talking about boys.

Why not? Do you think pretty enough as you are or is it more of a moral thing?

She is of course incredibly pretty and no plastic surgery could improve her perfect face.

Do you think girl who want her bf always care herself is romantic?Why do you think so?
why?why all girls have to be pretty?
umm you are right. When they pass exam their parents give them surgery. I think Korean have to change. It is crazy

I think it's just a sign that you care for each other. I would like to receive frequent messages from my gf too just to know that she's ok.

you look like kim jong-un?

Attached: 0004381559_001_20181224144824941.jpg (550x309, 23K)

>
Oh I understand. It can't be problem if you worry about her. But girls don't need concern always about their boyfriend because boys are not in danger usually. If I have boyfriend I will not worry about him I think

God germans are so cringy

fuck off monkey

>If I have boyfriend I will not worry about him I think
That is not good. Shows your lack of involvement more than anything.

>girl
Wrong site ma'am

Attached: 1495186930743.jpg (640x360, 31K)

I follow a korean girl on instagram and I once asked her how her ideal men would be and she mentioned that she wants a guy that is always caring about her, why are you so self centered?

162 83 is still really fat. im 193cm and only weight 70kg