/cp/ - Culture Pals

Panic edition

Welcome to Culture Pals! Message QTs from around the world! Here autistic sperg losers can meet equally autistic thots from developing nations like Russia (whores), China (smelly) and India (pajeetas) for relationships so autistic even wouldn't bother with them.
Seriously this shit is more of a bitch than debugging pointers in C using vim with no scripts. Want to discuss argentina? Want to discuss philosophy with an overweight Brazilian who got 0 on www.freesites.gratisiqteste.com.br? Want to get dropped by turks with English so atrocious they make toddlers seem fluent? Want to be given the basic gestalt on boobs and soy by the resident mammary expert titman? Want to talk with/share qts with the Taliban?
Want to banter koreaboos?
interpals.net/

Website with pastas and scripts:
culturepals.github.io/

Mega with the memes all the cool kids use:
mega.nz/#F!QgY0QCaR!w6gTFL2egnqpOgzHeIPXjw
qtcrawler:
mega.nz/#F!lQkh0A7R!ROpihereOeBAByYtVu_91A

script:
pastebin.com/h5A30AW7

javascript, tampermonkey/greasemonkey extension for the betas

Previous:

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-04 at 12.42.34.png (916x132, 45K)

where the fuck have you guys been? I've missed this general

how do I get thai nudes lads

>My english has already been defined very good and impressive by native english speakers!!!!! i am now in Germany so I have been in Uk not for long in any case everybody that knows me well say that I am really good at English, when I am here I am always in a hurry, I do not like u at all, so do not get revange by saying this it is very immature from U! I am very happily engaged with an american, we are living toghether!!

I told her her English isn't very good and this is the response I get

>Message qt
>They don't respond
>They're not seen online in over a month
Why does this keep happening?

what did he mean by this

Attached: image.png (640x1136, 225K)

bost brofile bitch

>1400 females 25 and under online
>1600 men 25 and under online

Why even try when you got no chance from the start???

Attached: b830d589.jpg (600x600, 31K)

Half those men are Ahmed's though

I'm meeting a really hot Belorussian girl I've been talking to for nearly a year in February, will be the 3rd girl I've fucked in my illustrious career on interpals. Potentially another one in the pipeline too.

I fucking love this website, I should really milk it for everything it's worth while I'm still young enough.

Almost 1000 of them are from europe!

Tell a lie, it'll be the 4th, lel

teach me your secrets

Yeah i missed you guys :(

I managed to get three cuties to add me on whatsapp and talk to me all day before the time difference got us and they had to sleep. They all sent pics though, so I'm happy. Maybe they'll send something saucier in the future, especially this one I really like.

>hi, my name is Joh-
Shut the fuck up, Wh*Tey.

Attached: 175.jpg (607x371, 19K)

>tfw no 1st world gf
He PODEROSO
This pls

just be yourself bro

Nah but seriously, it's a bit of a numbers game, probably less than half of girls I message reply at all, and of the ones that do the majority are boring as fuck/make no effort so the conversation goes nowhere.

Chicks who write a lot on their profile are way easier to get talking (although IIRC the Belorussian I'm meeting barely wrote anything on hers so), especially if you can crack jokes about things they've written. Just ask questions about stuff if you can't do that, but yeah the best advice I can give is to try and get them laughing as soon as possible. If you wanna make things more flirty, a line I like is "I couldn't get away with that, I'm not as pretty as you" or something. Seems to work well.

Also, I could easily have smashed another 3 or 4 QTs from interpals but didn't for various reasons. Can go into more detail if anyone cares.

Sure man. Where were they from, and what happened? Also, do you usually comb around the Belorussian girls? Because I do that too, which would mean we're competing.

>attractive girl calls me beautiful
>don't even care anymore

how do i compel myself to bother replying to messages

Attached: 18527734_1158267024279216_7485822593728608920_n.jpg (381x392, 28K)

Remember that you are a virgin, and that this may cure you

what u lookin' at white boi

Attached: ac3.jpg (680x680, 51K)

i am not, but i appreciate the advice

/BoomerBasher97

be gentle bb

A couple of others things I've just thought of - you have fucking forever to think of a response when you're talking on interpals, take advantage of that. Even if you think you have a funny reply, wait a little bit, you might think of something better.

Also - and this isn't easy to explain - I'm pretty sure that the one of the reasons I've done well is because is because I'm quite detached at first. This only works if you can be funny and interesting in the first place. I can kind of sense they want the conversation to become more flirty - they'll hint at it, and I play dumb. Adds another level of intrigue I guess, they start thinking "oh damn, does he actually just wanna talk about ___?" I guess a lot of guys probably sperg out a little and start laying the compliments on thick at the first opportunity.

I went Inter-railing a few years ago, only actually ended up banging one (Polish) girl from interpals then despite having like 8 that I was talking to. A Swiss girl in particular I really regret not meeting, I should really have changed all of my plans to go and see her, fucking gorgeous. I did sleep with one of them (Norwegian) about a year later when she came to London. The 3rd I had sex with is Russian, which was much more recently. I still speak to her, kind of a long story all by itself. So, that's the ones I've banged.

And nah, we might be meeting her in Belarus so, just on the off-chance I bump into another qt I'm trying to chat up I'm avoiding that country at the moment lol.

>we might be meeting her in Belarus

Why the fuck did I type "we", disregard that I suck cocks

Just went for what I figured would work. The mood comes and goes anyway.

Are you vietnamese, or just working there?

Hamilton is the BEST.
There's always HOPE.

Attached: hami.jpg (374x307, 37K)

Yeah just working here, I'm huwite as fuck. I don't like Asian girls at all so I've been Interpalsing a lot since being here

Turkey is considered Europe on interpals

Keep killing it, bro.

Some turk girls look nice as hell too, so no complaints

>/cp/ - Culture Pals

MODS

you look normal :3

Yeah, he's totally fine.

Holy fuck...5,5 pages out of 18 are turk "BVLLS". I must say I am impressed :O

*sigh*

Attached: tenor (1).png (500x500, 234K)

y sad

Because me ugly

You look ugly :)

I’ve been getting too many messages to even bother opening them. At least for me I have trouble talking to even five people at once and it makes me feel bad because other people try to talk and idk what to say I run out of ideas.

Yes

Oh no no, don't feel bad. Think of it as an act of mercy. You're sparing them from an empty conversation and therefore wasting their time.

Are thais easy?

When you receive nudes, do you send your own nudes in return?

Attached: aku.jpg (1022x960, 66K)

No, just say "wow you're beautiful" and tell them a bunch of nice things. Women don't care about nudes unless you're really well done.

Fuck off with your thai fetish

Don't have a fetish lad I'm just talking to one, literally never spoke about it before

I'd let her bang my kok if u get what I mean :)

Implying you're not

How can you tell if you'ee ugly??

There are more than 2 brits you mong

Yeah but there's only one constantly going on about thais and it's you, fuck off

No they only wanna see your dick at most, men just arent pretty, theyre pieces of art made by god and have to be appreciated in a proper manner and not be reduced by making a picture with your mutt or ching chong phone.

Not sure why you care so much but it's not me you dolt

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-04 at 16.55.14.png (2290x1104, 329K)

Sip a bit of fresh air.
Wash your face.
Stand in front of the mirror.
Focus.
Focus hard.
And spell it with me:
'I am ugly'

Good Lad, you did it well! :^)

guess who's back after a whole year hiatus

me.

Attached: grisaia08.png (261x282, 100K)

16yo girls are the best

quads confirm.

Alri lad

Attached: 1503873353742.png (431x492, 487K)

Algaynian?

sorry, no

darb something?

Get outta here Fl"p

No one responds to me. Only milfs 45+ seem to message me, I don’t mind hooking up but I would really prefer same age or younger for relationship. I’m a bit tired of reading profiles and messaging to get no response.

i'm not in there

Don't try to make a long distance relationship out of this lol

Never done a long distance relationship, I don’t work and can travel/live anywhere so I don’t mind relocating or them relocating as money/time isn’t an issue, I’d just rather be in a long term relationship than keep finding ppl who aren’t serious.

You don't work, but how do you plan to afford doing such things???

i only get messages from w*men why boys arent messaging me

Are you m*le?

Yoo someone redpill me on why the magyaryan qt from this here ITT changed her given name again lmao

Did one of you creeps start stalking her or hwut

Wish i cud breed a magyar thot rn lads

Attached: 1539935999955.jpg (857x807, 52K)

how rude.. im a boy

Who else is drinking TONIGHT?

>austrian qt
>i always tell her about the story of the austrian flag as a joke
>basically the story goes that a crusading knight was in a white clothing killing muslims and he had a belt so when he removed the belt it had red on top and bottom with a white middle
>as a big joke for christmas sent her a vile of watered down ketchup
>pretended it was blood from some muslim homeless man
>told her she must hang it on her wall to be a good pariot
>she believed it was real blood and now won't talk, says i am a creep

Attached: thanks.jpg (600x598, 52K)

>tfw only eastern euros like me
This is so fucking gay

buddy...
No...

Sounds like she's a commie to me

She mad?

Attached: LOVE.png (1280x268, 38K)

SHE MAD!!

Attached: ohwell.jpg (700x1132, 133K)

Nah, i bet shes more like...happy? ::::))

Attached: ohohohoho.jpg (614x460, 59K)

Always happy to see a blatant reminder that no matter how awkward I think I am, there's always at least two other fucking idiots shitting around.

Imagine being a guy and getting harrassed by some crazed thot liek dat

I bet they'd end up flagging you anyways if you reported dem since they have to cater to the female audience which keeps the whole fucking ponzy scheme going lel

Attached: 1546362074497.jpg (428x424, 16K)

how does this website even make money?

Friend of ours? :)₩)

Nah, you're just weird, m8. You could've blocked or ignored her at no effort, and the fact you'd rather speak broken English with her, to look cool to us, just adds fuel to the fire.

Wth i cabt decide whether you do or do not know im the grill wtf

Still learning Estonian, it is such a rich language.

Attached: viroeesti.jpg (1200x1600, 108K)

Looks gay

Did u get deleted?

Attached: IMG_20181213_130042.png (720x825, 122K)

Not exactly

>views my profile
>send a message
>reads it
>blocks me
Why?

She probably thought you were hidious and wanted a closer look for the laughs. Just because they view you doesn't mean they want to be your qt

this is my first sexual harassment and cat calling experience, hold me brothers

oof

Attached: oof.png (539x239, 11K)

I understand that but hell, how many people don't get the message of not responding?

desu you deserve that for asking right away. Also stop being a pasty neet

He's obviously yellow

gay

holy shit dude