"rude" means "indecent" or "obscene" in UK English

>"rude" means "indecent" or "obscene" in UK English

How did American English end up being more eloquent than UK English?

Attached: 1200px-Flag_of_the_United_Kingdom.svg[1].png (1200x600, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34433313
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>UK English

Attached: 1544406570636.png (413x310, 227K)

(Apart from the handful of poshies who speak RP), American Midwesterners have a more proper accent than the UK

There isn't anything inaccurate about making this distinction. Although UK English is more an umbrella term for the smattering of parlance that exists on that small island.

there is English from England and then there are foreigners

that would make sense if this nation hadn't been founded by people that spoke english, it has evolved very strongly in tandem with your island, in fact many of our words you use every day

Shut the fuck up you insipid twat.

Rude has several meanings in all varieties, you retard, I don't think there's a definition unique to any. What are trying to say?

i like the sound of american english more (except midwestern and the califaggiot accent).
southern US english is god-tier.

>in fact many of our words you use every day
teenagers on Jow Forums do but in real life we avoid americanisms as much as possible

cringe, imagine having this sore of an ass that your time is over and your former colony that told you to fuck off is running things

based

redpilled

based ameriBVLL

10/10 post

>running things
yikes

Attached: 1546610537879.jpg (900x1200, 78K)

ok. based post. i love the uk now.

yikes!
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-34433313

>3 years ago
>still not happened
yikes

>pot calling the kettle black

Don't be tricked, they're the original slaves of the Juden.

They've been mad at America ever since they were SUEZ'd

and you have been jewish owned ever since WW2

>implying that people don't know it's bullshit
>implying it's not being overthrown every time someone brings it to court
>implying it's in every state
The U.K created Israel so even if it was the case it's YOUR fault, that was the last significant thing you did, the pitiful last pant poo of a dying old man.

Attached: 1391556101727.gif (455x540, 2.2M)

I'm sure you wouldn't realize it, but common words you use more often than not have American origins.

90% plus of all words in the English language pre-date the creation of the United States. You speak a language you have zero cultural connection too and the only reason you do speak it is because your former Anglo elite beat the German/Irish/Italian etc out of you when you came off the boat.

you don't actually even know what you're talking about

No we speak it because we were overwhelmingly British at our inception, why would we not?
> You speak a language you have zero cultural connection too
What the fuck is that even supposed to mean?

Less Jewish than you Nigel