Which country has the most Redhead girls?

...Also do they like Black people in general? I'm totally in love with redheads

Attached: yLqOy5WP_400x400.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/analuiza_sparrapan/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Udmurtia

>Which country has the most Redhead girls?
Udmurtia i think?
>Also do they like Black people in general?
yeah, russians love to suck black cock

Attached: images.jpg (1280x1077, 128K)

Where the fuck is Udmutia

Don't forget Mari and Mordovia

Ireland.

Attached: IMG_1141.jpg (1500x1242, 237K)

Attached: udmutgoogle.png (355x142, 12K)

well Udmurtia is the most famous but ok, i won't forget next time

Choke yourself to death while you're at it.

Attached: AC968463-1EF6-4134-A8C8-E2534EFFD3FF.png (1226x1434, 1.05M)

That dude is scary, even by sub-Saharan standards.

I thought Wales was dark? Did Jow Forums lie to me?

Why are niggers such race-worshiping cucks?

They do the opposite. White worshipping is more of a asian/indian/latino thing.

Attached: 1335276360_podborka_19.jpg (700x658, 57K)

>do they like Black people in general?
>French flag
Checks out.

Attached: paris2.jpg (2040x1358, 566K)

did you saw their women ?

>They

you realize you are the only french flag in this thread?

Attached: 1541217826083.jpg (776x838, 56K)

me in the right chilling with Op in the middle

Attached: fft.jpg (596x549, 38K)

That guy's shirt is wack as fuck, what was he even thinking?

rumelians are so dumb haha

kek

Attached: turkbro.jpg (445x200, 19K)

Definitely not DR, I've only seen like 2 or 3 redheads in my whole life and I'm 25

No Wonder i put "Anonyme" in my name to be different from other french posters you brainlet

Attached: (You).jpg (645x729, 34K)

Yea I fucked up. It looked like it tho.

Ireland probably

I wonder how many redhead women are real redheads. I've noticed that esp in Russia many women like to dye their hair red.

Fuck off

potatoniggers obviously

Attached: 1546119412888.jpg (557x553, 45K)

what's that blob in russia

its "dark" as in its where the british phenotype of people with black hair, brown eyes and slightly swarthy skin comes from. These people would still be called white in any country though

theres a ginger woman that lives down the road with too little nigger children
fathers ran off of course. I can't help but snigger when she walks past me, stupid whore

prolly Udmurtia

Same here. I don’t get the appeal, the kids don’t even look like their white parents. It’s like raising a stranger.

99% of White women don’t like Blacks because it’s such a downgrade from White men. it’s a meme.

Eskimo redheads

Attached: 8362213458_70ec454463_o.jpg (2565x1710, 534K)

Some redheads here but much like most western women they wouldn't really consider dating black or brown men

is that dolly little?

Brazil
instagram.com/analuiza_sparrapan/

Attached: analuiza_sparrapan_43405416_2375652072679187_7735589976855858311_n.jpg (1080x1080, 59K)

At this point are you trying to convinse someone else or just yourselves with this broken record shilling?

Gingers burn the coal quite often.

user asked and they gave the accurate answer. Do redheads like Blacks? Well according to data, Whites in general don't like Blacks. But if you are in good shape, have soft features (more mixed looking), make decent income, than anything is possible.

Attached: racial dating 2.png (819x569, 95K)

Isn't it an international stereotype that redheads like fucking black people?

and that's a good thing

>X female does this
>of course we don't know, we are permavirgins who rarely leave the house and have no real experience with irl girls but trust us

Nah man, I actually gathered some sort of statistics.
Not a virgin either.

>Useless dating data again
Yea you confirmed the broken record shilling, I was asking who are you trying to convinse with it at this point. Yourselves or someone else?

Redhead Celtic maiden here. Can confirm I love black guys cumming inside me

>data is useless
>but retards like know what they are talking about
Justify your stance rn or you have none.

Nobody gives a shit about who dates who and who marries who.

Most people aren't redheads, you imbecile.

Post hair with a timestamp.

except who you date and marry is indicative of who you're attracted to? Better question is why black skin, nappy hair, flat noses and bulbous lips are being shilled as attractive when they are the ugliest human features.

>except who you date and marry is indicative of who you're attracted to
You cant convinse me you are a pure innocent angel boy while you are on Jow Forums. Come on tell me, is it cope or are you actually trying to convinse someone with your bullshit.

>pure innocent naive angel boy
fixed slightly

>data is that Whites don't date blacks
>b-b-but
You are the only copeing though. Put forward evidence or stop making stuff up. Cherry picked photos aren't evidence btw.

Well I have different data.
What's next?

Attached: IMG_4872.jpg (1004x1439, 277K)

This is not data. This is anecdotal.

But the thing is that the pics arent cherry picked. They are endless and real unlike your irrelevant dating data paint.jpg

I like how suddenly you are not so naive and innocent but you know about the """cherrypicked""" photos.

>maneuvers

Attached: IMG_7684.png (1198x868, 180K)

I bet you will REEEE like crazy if I mention an acronym that starts with m and ends with w

how is this proof? I show statistics that 90% of White girls prefer White guys, and you show me a story that one individual Black person slept around with a hundred Polish people over the span of a few decades it isn't proof that Blacks are attractive. it's proof that one person did something unusual .Same with the Iceland case.

Attached: 8c6.gif (480x238, 443K)

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philippe_Servaty
oh shit, I can find stories like this too.

Post tits or LARP

It got media attention because niggers gave them aids. Not because sleeping with lots of people is unusual. Anyone an average nigger can score at least one girl without a problem, I don't see why you're in denial about this. If I were you I'd be launching a compaign that collects money so we can send them back to Africa. I don't want my daughter to even potentially get involved with one of these

Attached: IMG_6144.jpg (935x602, 171K)

Where you from mate? I’d love to get to know her

>If I were you I'd be launching a compaign that collects money so we can send them back to Africa
I dont know who is more pathetic in this thread

Gayreeks are known to be huge racemixers. I don't want USA or Western Europe to become a shithole like your shithole.

Attached: IMG_4745.jpg (2010x465, 285K)

And what are you gonna do about it? Offer some money and hope they go back to africa because they are grateful for the money? I guess thats the only thing you can do if you are a middle aged fat piece of shit that is unshamangly so beta as to raise money for something like that.

thanks for the pic. I dislike greece more than I like it so i might be using it for shitposting. Of course I dont know effective it will be against the retarded greek.

Those are classic far right-wingers fantasies.

Percentage wise? Scotland
Number wise? Probably us.

>far right-winger
Im apolitical so you are wrong. But you are a middle aged beta fat piece of shit so Im right (no pun intended).

based philko banging russian qt by dozens.

also I dont intend to do anything about them so no, no fantasies. Just disgust about your suggested methods.

Why do Russians hate Hispanics so much?

No I'm talking about hoping for massives expulsions of citizens.

well crap Im drunk I thought I was talking to the guy who suggested the money thing not the black guy who hopes its just fantasies.

you dont have to worry. Any young man who can kill you or kick you out has enough dignity to not bother.

>dignity
I meant self-respect. Not the same word.

Celtic countries

russia