What places did you visit in 2018 Jow Forums ?

What places did you visit in 2018 Jow Forums ?

Attached: 2018.jpg (548x534, 63K)

Is that Rio? Shit-tier taste.

Belgium the Netherlands Austria Italy and Greece

traveling is a brainwashing tool for low iq jewish-led men and slutty females

Sao Paulo, only for a flight connection

It's ok you don't have money to travel, but there's no need to be all bitchy about it

Oh yeah also denmark and sweden

go travel to africa and suck jamals cock while you are at it disgusting faggot

>allowing google to track you like that

Did you enjoy Avenida Paulista?

Italy, Germany, Bongland, and a number of cities across the US. Mostly for work. Italy I had some time to tool around but it's so loaded with asian tourists that place is intolerable in the cities.

Which place did you like the most?

What are they gonna do? Show me overly-relevant ads? kek

I didn't even go outside the airport user, I'm going to Rio on March though, I'm sorry :(

What do you do user?

As far as foreign countries go I went to London, otherwise I spent a month down and up the Atlantic coast in southwestern France for work (pic related) and a month at a friend's in a remote central mountain French village

Attached: P1090684-2.jpg (2000x1500, 912K)

I like the Black Forest and Swabian Alps in Germany a lot, but only in the summer.

I unironically like visiting London. I usually get afternoon tea instead of lunch and I like checking out the food markets and toy store at Harrod's and visiting the museums when I have a spare afternoon or morning. Also my favorite restaurant is in London. Thing that sucks about London is the traffic though, takes a long time to get around.

I'm an engineer. But I do more project management so travel sometimes to meet clients.

Looks comfy :3

i dont really do the tourist thing anymore im old now. i spent the early winter skiing though pic related

Attached: 1515256635456.jpg (718x1280, 107K)

New York
Manhattan is god tier
Rest of the city is shit

Where was it ? I'm in a ski ressort rn

What is your favorite restaurant if you don't mind me asking? I have a few places I love to eat in London too.

Cuba and D.R.

Valais. I own a Chalet in the mountains there about 3kms away from a good ski resort, I pay like 300chf a year and get unlimited access to the lifts of that place and like 8 other places. Pretty nice.

I went across the border to Austria a couple of times.

Le Gavroche in Mayfair. For afternoon tea I like The Brown's Hotel. For casual I like The Wolseley.

What are your favorites? I'm always looking for new spots.

I wish I could get into the tourist thing again. It just seems like such a racket whenever you go anywhere. I like to travel but if it's a popular tourist attraction I tend to stay away.

I like the Savoy Grill and Cosmoba the most. There's also a third one that I can't remember the name of, it's near Russel Square..

How old r u user?

Not worth it mate. Too many asians in europe now. I do a early drive down to Firenze but I switched from doing it in Spring to Winter to avoid the Asians but it's still so many asians .I just go down there to pick up a hot chocolate and a have a coffee but still unbearable asians (chinese).
Speaking of, Singapore is cool if you've got the dosh. A lot of high rated restaurants, cool cultural attractions etc.

Beyond that I think the best thing is just to find 2-3 cities you really like (My Chalet's village in Valias), Firenze, and Sofia where I am now for me, and just buy your self an apartment or home thee and you can do the tourist thing without the downsides.

Amsterdam, Japan, Portugal and London. Well and Italy but that's so close I don't count it

Just go off season or visit small places. There are a lot of places in Italy were there aren't so much tourists

That's what I said I do. But even so the big spots (Bologna, Milan, Firenze, Venice, Turin) are always packed with asians. Less in off-season sure but still blurgh. The only upside is they don't frequent my favorite restaurant (yet) in Firenze because they're lactose intolerant
I've been around here since 2003 and SA around 1999. Met moot in 2007. The SA part was underage, the here part was arguably not.

I sat in my village all year calling Australians cunts and I hope to do the same in 2019

Thanks, I'll try those out next time!

I never had much desire to own a second home, especially not in another country. I figure for the cost of upkeep plus the headache of making sure it is taken care of, I can stay in some really nice hotels.

Two years ago I met a customer in Florence right before Christmas and the museums and stuff were pretty quiet - the summer I wouldn't go near any of it. Miserably cold in the winter though. Damp cold that really bites.

>I figure for the cost of upkeep plus the headache of making sure it is taken care of, I can stay in some really nice hotels.
I hire a Gerance (whatever the word for this is in english) to handle that. With Air BnB I just rent the place out the 9-11 months out of the year I'm away. They handle all repairs and maintenance sometimes I assume they rip me off but the deal is basically if I stop pulling a profit I find another agency so they're motivated to not over-greed.

I'm lucky to get two weeks off a year. This year I've had less than a week. I'm trying to hire more people to make life a little easier on me, but, that is easier said than done. Even if I did have the time off, I think I'd still find it a hassle to deal with that. I like just overpaying for a hotel and getting pampered, then handing them back the keys. Also easier to write off as a business expense, since normally I take a trip for work and then just stay an extra couple days.

Went to the dentist a few times and twice to the grocery store

Switzerland, Czechia, Slovakia, Austria, Hungary, Belgium, France, United kingdom, United States, Germany

When I travel in Germany it always seems like you have to go to the individual markets to get food rather than a supermarket. So stop at the bread place, stop at the meat market, then go to the grocery store. Is this not true?

Innsbruck
Paris+Versailles
Helsinki
Hohenzollern Castle(Germany)
Hong Kong
Macau
Shanghai
Hangzhou
Shenzhen
Belfast
Dublin+Galway+Cork

R A R E
A
R
E

spen!

Attached: spen.png (865x526, 36K)

>What places did you visit in 2018
Valencia

that's it.

That was a thing in the past

Like how long ago?

I literally didn't leave Vancouver except for going to the Sunshine Coast, Princeton and Seattle.

Attached: 1280px-Moraine_Lake_17092005.jpg (1280x960, 364K)

Japan (Chiba, Tokyo, Sapporo, Kyoto, Osaka, Hiroshima, Miyajima, Nara, Asakusa, Yokohama and some other minor places) and Korea (Seoul).

Ireland (Dublin, Galway, Athlone and Doolin)
Spain (Barcelona)

Hola Nomarron

>What places did you visit in 2018 Jow Forums ?
LA CONCHA DE TU MADRE CADA DIA DE CADA AÑO.