Daily reminder being rich doesn't matter. Life is a spiritual journey not a material one...

Daily reminder being rich doesn't matter. Life is a spiritual journey not a material one. Create a great work of art that will immortalize you forever. We will never stop talking about Shakespeare, Joyce, Evangelion, Dante, Plato. Who paid Michaelangelo to paint the Sistine Chapel? Rich men die all the same. Artists are immortal

Attached: neon_genesis_evangelion_end_of_desktop_2616x2626_hd-wallpaper-1035766.jpg (2616x2626, 1020K)

Good thread and nice dubs. It would be nice to have enough money to be comfortable though. It would give you time to pursue creating great art.

Attached: penpen.jpg (259x194, 13K)

>You[sic] autists are immoral.
ftfy

My great work of art will be getting rich. I will then instruct my children in the ways of business and finance, so that my money will grow exponentially through their lifespans as well as their children's lifespans. Perhaps some day my lineage will rival the Rothchilds.

>It would be nice to have enough money to be comfortable though. It would give you time to pursue creating great art
Thats the reason i want money

trips say they are

this. i want to make it just so i can finally start coding on that game i always wanted to work on. sure i could start now but i want to put 110% of my time into this without having to think about it to be a financial success

My entire goal of crypto is to accumulate enough wealth so that I don't have to wagecuck, and pursue creative interests. I totally agree with you, OP. Good luck.

>We will never stop talking about Shakespeare, Joyce, Evangelion, Dante, Plato
literally WHO?? lmao check this boomer flexing

I want to expedite the part of the journey where I have to do business with people who find every excuse to bring suffering and chaos into their lives and the lives of everyone around them. This is most people. Ergo, I need to be rich.

>implying your children or grandchildren won't be brats and piss away the fortune

If creating a dynastic family was that easy, there would be a lot more of them around

Yeah, when's the last time someone came up to you to talk about fucking Joyce? Even Shakespeare? Who the fuck cares, it's current year

You're unironically retarded and will never make it if you don't know those people.

People who work real jobs and have ivy league education.

couldn't find them on insta, twitter, and soundcloud, so to me they don't exist.

Yeah you talk about them, but htey are dead, they don't know we are talking about them

whats the point

>comparing weeb trash to Shakespeare

and what about those of us who aren't creative? i have no drive to create works of art

This is a concern. I am hoping AI powered trust funds become a thing.

How is Plato weeb trash?

Plato is only popular on meme sites (this one) which think they are smart for reading it.

If I had $50+ million, I would use it in some capacity to help my fellow NEETs.

Socrates was a nigger

>9968409
you idiot go back to /lit/ this is where we speculate about tech we don't understand

plato was a fucking idiot that thought there were perfect versions of all existing objects floating in space. I guess socrates had to work with what was available.