I have a lot of LTC that I want to sell to rebalance my portfolio (bought them for dirt cheap a long time ago)...

I have a lot of LTC that I want to sell to rebalance my portfolio (bought them for dirt cheap a long time ago), but I'm hesitant to sell now that the BTC/LTC is so low. Do you think the ratio will recover short/mid term or should I just get out now?

Attached: Charlie-Lee-1035x425.jpg (1035x425, 64K)

Why would you think it will get any better in the future?

If the best time to sell LTC was 6 month ago. then the second best time to sell is now.

Well I am strongly considering selling now. I guess I'm just looking for some excuses not to sell at the lowest ratio in a long time.

lol imagine buying this shitcoin years ago for pennies and not selling the top of the last bubble

You and alot of people are considering selling now, which is why you should not sell now. Hold at least another 2 or 3 weeks, we are not going down. You would literally be selling bottom. Don't sell bottom.

Well on the bright side, everything is at the lowest it has been against BTC in a long time. I also feel like LTC is slower to come back up than many of the others, so yes, I would sell.

Imagine buying any crypto for pennies years ago and not selling it at the top. Most cryptos have been worth close to 3x their current price. What is your point?

LTC will be $14 within 30 days, cap this and sell now.

Don't listen to these faggots. They have no clue what they are doing. BTC is about to do it's next leg up. We might bart down one last time, just as we did in the previous dip. Wait for BTC to hit 8k at least. There's a good chance it's going higher than that, but if I were you I would wait and see if we bounce off the topside of the big wedge (very likely) or break through, then either hodl or dump it there.

I don't see much of a future for Litecoin to be honest, if your end goal is to convert to as much USD as possible I think the best move is to convert them to Bitcoin Cash. At some point BCH will start increasing much more percentage wise than anything else.

Attached: B C H.jpg (3840x2160, 1.09M)

Thank you.

Been "barting down" for 6 months

Lol what? LTC did $108 to $184 in one month, just after doing $105 to $253 in 3 weeks. You have no idea what you are doing if you didn't rape this chart.

btrash

take profits, shit for brains

The writing's on the wall, ignore it if you want to.

Attached: bitcoin reset event.jpg (876x1200, 141K)

deluded by politics.
I say sell everything now, its a bear market. sideways bs

Honestly dude just hold or sell for bitcoin. US government is going to crack down HARD on anything that is a security, litecoin should be safe, its intended use is as a currency. This is a big fucking deal and a ton of crypto are unironically going to go to zero. I dont know timeline on this, but I'd say under a year. inb4 fud, honestly do your own research, this is not something that can just be brushed off like china ban, exchange hack, bitconnect etc. Fair warning to all.

deluded? i'm looking at every crypto video that comes out every day, reading most of the articles. the only crypto out there that isn't fueled by just hype and speculation is BCH. it's going to take a long time but more and more will wake up and smell the coffee.

Attached: bitcoin cash.jpg (711x448, 85K)

Not fueled by hype and speculation.. right.. right.

How is that flippening coming along?

> I'm looking at every crypto video and article every day
Impressive.

>Bcash isn't fueled by hype or speculation
delusional.

XD cool memes fgt

Attached: e1f78e1.jpg (640x426, 70K)

>Holding a creepto its CEO advised publicly to dump

Attached: 1513945631382.jpg (900x1200, 213K)

if the creator of a coin dumps his bag, what would that be called? exit scam right? this shit coin should be trading at 0

LTC might shoot back up if people need to exchange money. desu I would dump or transfer into a different coin next time it starts shooting up even a little bit.

Yea that's my plan.. I don't have more in crypto than I afford to lose (luckily I've cashed out a lot), but it's fucking painful to watch the ratio bleed every single day. Selling now just seems too... emotional. If it was trading at 0.017 BTC I wouldn't be that worried.

And what the fuck is the founder of a multi billion dollar currency doing on a My Little Pony crypto podcat. Wtf

Attached: Cringe.png (2722x842, 1.58M)

well its founder literally said its probably going to around $20 and its right on track, so yea i'd sell that shit. Speaking of which, why the fuck didnt you sell at $300 holy shit how fucking greedy are you people

0.1 btc eoy, your call mate

just you two wait

Attached: bch hardball.jpg (408x559, 35K)

Why didn't you and/or most people sell when ANY crypto was worth 3x more? I did take profits on the way up fwiw.