What's the best way to use money to get a gf?

What's the best way to use money to get a gf?

Attached: 1529354407416.jpg (853x1280, 330K)

lurking this thread. currently making 145k

just show up at the bar and give the bouncer a high five when he asks for ID. then, do a lap of the bar, but slow and don't be obvious. order a drink. then do another lap and do finger guns at the girls you see that you like. it helps to do the overly wide tom cruise smile. mutter "yeah yeah yeah yeah!"

then go home and you don't need money

Attached: 1525227914861.png (381x353, 40K)

Check out SeekingArrangement, you can try being a sugar daddy

Ah the classic incel "I thought money would make girls like me :(" cope.

Courtship Display.

All the money in the world won’t change your betamale dna

I'm 6'2 and white tho. can you say the same

Just give them an emotional rollercoaster of feelings

I actually have good genetics, just schizoid.

Then work on your social skills. Using money as your selling point will only get you gold digging gfs.

buy a really nice car and then go to a trendy area ad rive around revving your engine whilst pumping some cool music like aerosmith or def leppard

>work on social skills
it all crumbles after one bad day normies don't understand
schizoid2here

Be funny and charming.
It's free and it's the number one pussy getter.

Ok, but what's the best way to use my gf to get money?

This is a ironic post right ? R-r-right ? HAHAHAAHHA *inhales *HAHAHAHAAHA this is what incels really believe

How to find a girl worth making gf:

Gain financial independence
Use time to pursue ideas, passions, and goals (not fucking vidya or anime)
A girl worth being a gf should pop up while you are succeeding in one of these spaces

Of course this hypothetical (should go without saying)

Women want either good looking men (Alpha fux) Or stable provider types (beta bux). If you aren't good looking you can only fill the second role

I say skip all that bullshit and fuck prostitutes

Chaturbate

>Buy gold chains and hand them around your neck
>Wave 100 dollar bills
>Girl shows interest
>Pull her pants down
>Bend girl over and violently thrust your shaft against her rear end

This. If your on a date with a girl and you can make her laugh you. Are. In.

"You crack me up" is girlspeak for "i cant wait to ride you"

>how to use my money to get gf?
Cultivate an abundance mentality. If you need it spelled out: this doesn't mean flashy cars or expensive watches, this means just do stuff and don't let money become a topic. The most important part of money is reclaiming control over your schedule. Women aren't attracted to money, women are attracted to a man in control.

>how to use my gf to make money?
Get her to sign up on r/sugarbaby for online relationships only. Post a few saucy pictures, but nothing too revealing. If your girlfriend is reasonably sophisticated, she will get men to pay weekly allowances just to flirt with her and get a few nudes (if she's dumb as a brick, you might have to write her lines and use her only for pictures). Once you have them on the hook, if she's willing to do sex stuff on video, prices can shoot to the roof. Always hide face, they will reluctantly accept it - and eventually offer an obscene amount of money for nudes with face, once the price of previous faceless nudes are anchored psychologically.
Option 2: findom. This is even more lucrative (thousands a week), but more intensive. Your girlfriend has to play the dom role day in day out with these suckers. Twitter is the preferred medium for it, and you can draw inspiration from the many findom accounts around. Good old beggar tricks apply: you can make your own male accounts to worship her and create the illusion she's popular, transfer your own money to her, and so on.

>how to make money without gf?
Farm snails on Ethereum. Get acorns and watch the price rise.

This isn't runescape OP

The vast majority of camwhores are in relationships, and will never meet or date a viewer. Chaturbate is not a dating site, you fucking moron, it's a virtual strip club, and surprise - they pretend to like you, for tips. It's pure fucking fantasy.
Now post your virgin Chaturbate fantasy, loser. You know you're going to.

Go on dating site find qt3.14 and ask her if shes into being mail order brided

That's like wearing a sign that says "Beta - please take my money and don't fuck me".

I know most of you are virgins, but FFS.

No it just sounds like fun desu

Who cares?

girls are fucking goddesses

and he cantn't. good job roasting that midge, shorty
>t. 6'3

>alpha fux or beta bux
lol

>making money for gf's
Die

>aerosmith or def leppard
suuh granpa

Attached: 12341256221236.jpg (733x296, 43K)

buy one from russia/vietnam

just have a big deek. girls talk and i occasionally get some cause she heard from a friend i'm too big. i.e. they social and jealous. if they friend has it they got to have it too. keep the customer satisfied and soon grils will FOMOing on your deek too

Great, thanks!
I'll just press this button to become funny and charming instead of being an autistic retard.
Why didn't I think of it myself!

Attached: IMG_0708.jpg (640x426, 40K)

Light up cigars with $100 bills

just rehearse in front of mirror "you talking to me?"

Take private lessons from seduction artists.

Associate with other rich people. It will naturally change your attitude and social standing. As I guy I don't put much thought into analyzing other peoples lives, but women will pick up on a small clue and figure out someone's entire life story. By associating with other high class people you will not only have access to 10/10s, but women will suddenly overlook a lot of things about you. Remember that they're all gold diggers though.

Also take speech classes and maybe some dancing classes. If you can't even say hello to someone then you'd have to be a fucking Emperor to get attention from girls.

I don't waste money on women, it's a total waste and I'd rather make enough to buy a new house or a new car.

just go on tinder, take a girl out for a nice dinner. treat her nicely, if she with it then she will try get in your pants. if she playing hard to get just be nice drop her off and never call back or msg again. let her chase. repeat till you find one that actually likes you for who you are, not your money, and ur golden

Make sure to not actually spend a lot of money on her though.

fuck someone else's girlfriend and spend the money on yourself

buy xanax. Feed to girl

that sounds like sooo much work
I think I will never get a gf because its too much work

it is too much work isn't it

height doesn't change the fact that you're a beta faggot

i feel the same way man fuck

Dress well. Gym membership or calistenics. Get a professional hairstylist. Use their style and go to a cheaper hair cutter to keep that style. Buy good healthy food to cook. Join toastmasters or some bullshit to get you talking. RSD inner game. Be somewhat active and Donate to the church, so Christian girls take note (god that girl is beautiful)

Lastly pickup jiu jitsu or boxing. Girls love a guy that can physically defend em

>I say skip all that bullshit and fuck prostitutes
Call it beta fux

Attached: 1501198231157.jpg (736x552, 66K)