How would you try to get into contact with a girl you fancy on the internet in another country without looking like a...

How would you try to get into contact with a girl you fancy on the internet in another country without looking like a creepy pajeet?
Also without speaking her language and not knowing if she can speak English.

Attached: 1518709304584.jpg (640x960, 70K)

Learn her language
if she isn't into you then it is not a loss now you know an additional language

But Arabic and French are hard ;_;

French is easy user and sounds good
go ahead you are not losing anything

You're not actually going to do it right?

how else can you get to know her other than relying on her english skills
it's a two way street

i'd say learn it if you really like those cultures

But shouldn't I try to find out first whether she's even interested?
Seems like it might take a long time to learn a language with results not at all guaranteed.

Found out her name, not sure if she has facebook though.

That's a bit creepy m80

>Seems like it might take a long time to learn a language with results not at all guaranteed.
Huh knowing a language such as French German etc is always good
pretty sure she isn't the last foreign women you will fall in love with
just do it

Why?
I just happened to browse the Cine Radio facebook and she was tagged in one of the pictures.
What's the difference for example with having 1TB of V*lerie pics?

But wouldn't it make more sense to first check if she was interested at all before I take that turn?
Because if there's any truth to what you're saying the next one could be from a whole different country and I would have to learn another language.

r-rude

What if I accidentally found her name too and would give it to you, what would your game plan be?

Attached: 1536135903357.jpg (640x960, 69K)

I'd do nothing.

>worried about coming across as creepy over the net
it doesn’t matter. real life? Sure, it’s embarrassing. but over the interner it doesn’t matter.

So they actually open bob when you ask them to?

Just write to her in English dude, do it now. She might not speak it well but it's not gonna be an issue, google translate is a thing.

Thanks frien, I'll need a moment to work up the courage though.

who is this thot

No thots here.

Waar woont ze in Tunesie?

Go for it dude. I lost my virginity that way. Wrote a cute Estonian girl online and a while later we were in bed together, she was a virgin too. Was a great time and a great memory. It could take much less time for you cause of proximity.

Girl on right looks a bit like my ex
She went to Spain for uni and broke up with me after finding a Spaniard bf there.
Fucking whore

>99694862

Will you rape her when she comes back?

Tunis

How did you contact her?

Did she look like this?

Attached: 1530599121755.jpg (634x1028, 166K)

DM her. Say yo b.

It was Interpals.. so I guess she was expecting it but it doesn't matter, don't let that stop you, I have heard stories of people meeting on FB and marrying.

I assume you are a tall blonde blue eyed guy? She will want you just for that.

dang, Tunisians look like THAT?
I think I'm moving to Tunisia

But that's exactly what I'm saying, through a pen pal site you might expect foreigners to contact you, with Facebook not so much y?
If you look at how many messages girls get vs how many messages guys get on IP, I feel like I only have one show which has to count.

Average Tunisian people.

Attached: 1525842322888.jpg (4908x3272, 1.48M)

>tfw he's getting a gf

Attached: 1280.jpg (1280x1233, 122K)

Go for it dude, if it doesn't work it'll suck, but there's at least a chance it will. If you don't it's assuring it won't work. You have a choice between the 1% or the 0%, why do you even consider the latter?

cringe

If it's pic related who you fancy, girl on the left is aidra fox doppelganger. Look aidra fox up.