0-conf transaction work mostly everywhere for < $1000
You can open just for sending, can receive offline no problem
Can have cold storage

Attached: 1.jpg (1428x562, 75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA
twitter.com/peterktodd/status/686365181241212928
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That both are shit and irrelevant in a few years. And also bcashies trying to smear btc is pathetic since bcash is btc but worse.

BCH is motivated by Love.
>muh dying babies
BTC is motivated by Greed.
>hodl hodl hodl

Karmic Law is a thing.

Attached: 1221D5DF-6353-4A2C-95C5-7C076E5D8125.jpg (750x446, 325K)

Big blocks either work and bitcoin can be money my grandma can use, or bitcoim is a useless failure.
If you dont like botcoin cash, you dont like bitcoin and i really have no idea what youre still doing with it

Sorry core fans, but LN is not good. Its not convenient. Its complete bollocks

If bitcoin cash doesnt scale successfully and stay decentralised then the experiment is over and blockchains have failed to make a viable currency.

>bcash is btc but worse
You fags aren’t even trying.

BTC is for global settlement by large entities, the satoshi blockchain was never meant to be the "one and only digital cash" as cashies wish it was.. Satoshi knew more effective protocols would emerge, government issued digital dollars and such.

He knew bitcoin would be used by massive entities to settle large amounts of volume globally and publicly on the chain. You weren't meant to buy your groceries with Bitcoin.

You will trade your bitcoin for walmartcoins.

>If bitcoin cash doesnt scale successfully and stay decentralised then the experiment is over and blockchains have failed to make a viable currency.

Attached: 231B6A65-1F3A-436C-A88B-1E9EAC9A199B.jpg (540x960, 455K)

Satoshi never said any of that stuff you nigger.

>BitcoinCash is BTC as it was intended to be
fixed that for you

Attached: roger.png (417x516, 94K)

this satoshi strawman is particularly impressive

you gotta be suspicious of anti bch shills like a shill needs to be paid, but it would be more profitable to buy bch and encourage adoption than it would to be paid to prevent adoption.
maybe they're been incentivised with something other than money?

Attached: DdWnOQqWAAICamy.jpg (710x540, 99K)

Roger Ver is such a fag.

But it has... "electrolytes": youtube.com/watch?v=3boy_tLWeqA

Attached: bcore.png (576x768, 373K)

>BTC is for global settlement by large entities
You mean like... a bank?

Attached: 6vNVjc9.jpg (938x716, 121K)

Disregard this moron. BCH is the upgraded fork of BTC, as with all previous forks, they died, so will BTC eventually.

Attached: 1524150232717.png (213x237, 7K)

Ffs, use neutrino, no it's not ready yet, yes some things are only enabled on testnet, no you don't need to run a full LN node for anything, stop this BS.

I love how you use 0 confirmation transaction as if it's a good thing.
Let me guess, you thing a big blocksize is the proof of a decentralised coins, too ?

0conf is a very good thing you stupid lying nigger

>as with all previous forks, they died
could you remind me of some of these previous forks?

Where am i lying ?
You literally said restated what i said, that you think 0 confirmation trnasations is a good thing.

And please, do not use racism to win any point, we are all genocidal fascists here.

0-conf is fine for small payment. Ironically, the only time I can think of someone be frauded by a double spend was on bitcoin

BCH gave up on life when it moved to a one-block difficulty adjustment. It's an expression of fear, not strength. It's two weeks for a reason.

Yes, the point of BTC is to strip central banks from their ability to inflate currencies, print money, push others around by cutting them off from banking and other things. If banks are using bitcoin to do large international transfers and settlements it means BTC has won. BCH foolishly targets small transactions at the expense of security and increased risk of censorship, by focusing on small inane transactions it will end up just being a proxy for peoples fiat holdings. Cashlets don't understand how the worlds monetary systems work.

I agree that adding another layer complexity will be the death of BTC. Most people can't even understand simple wallets, they won't start making LN links.

Btc is for bag holder. They are for it. With such in investment, I understand. We must move forward. Bcash must make it, if not we must success. Satoshi may have had come back and fix Btc. Since he might not, I'll have to put Roger ver up for task.

Roger ver doesn't develop bitcoin cash.

Double spend Btc? When? You have proof?

Attached: 67654546.jpg (225x225, 14K)

Roger is the new Satoshi

^These are the people Jow Forums takes financial advice from. I did my bch at $2,500 as soon as I got it and none of you plebs will ever see that price again. Nobody is using bitcoin or it's literally who forks for transactions. Go use Phore or something else that is super easy, fast, optionally private, and inexpensive if you need to make actual transactions. Bitcoin exists solely as a store of meme value.

twitter.com/peterktodd/status/686365181241212928

You hno proof

Btc bag holder

Only if Btc have a visa copycat

hey brain damaged dumb fuck - bitcoin and bcash are both shit with no future AND that says nothing about the inevitable future success of blockchain or rypto. much better cryptos (plural) already exist.
>you are stupid as fuck

That stream team is not the developer

If Satoshi comeback and integrate Btc into bch, he will

No future? All Btc have to be is in faster transfer. Problems solved

The first one I can think of dates back to 2010 when a simple bug allowed a block to contain 92,000,000,000 BTC.
We hard forked to fix the bug and get rid of the hacker the same way we hard forked in 2017 to get rid of the banker's puppets and morons that occupied core.
There have been plenty more of these throughout the years.

No. Btc is supposed to be used as a visa card, anonymous. >morons that occupied core
Still exist today, the streamteam

Bcash wouldn't be so bad if they just focused on making a blockchain for small payments. The problem is they attack all other blockchains and crypto, CSW and nchain are filing masses of software patents in the hope of patent trolling other projects out of existence, Rogers shilling about how BTC is so terrible is crushing crypto prices in general while Jihan is working to gain a total monopoly on mining.

The idea of the bcash fork in itself isn't a bad idea, the real problem is the people backing it are hostile actors that threaten all crypto in general, they will try to seize complete control of the market but will happily burn it to the ground if it doesn't go their way.

Cashless society will come in the future. We must fix this or live like monks

>small payments? What I've you have to pay for a lambo?

What do you mean? I just reminded you.

It's hard to give up all your Btc. It's easy to just talk

Listen nigger, no one cares if you get offended here, take you faggoty black worthless arse back to plebbit

The fact that your entire post is a bunch of fearful bullshit means that you are in fact a deluded fucking corecuck. The fucking fact you can't even call Bitcoin Cash Bitcoin Cash means you're fucking terrified of it.

Lucky you got your 'free money' back in August 2017 amirite? Stupid fucking nigger.

A fork is still from the same tree. The branch with the most fundamental fruit wins

Are you calling Btc bag holder facist?

You can't even refute anything I said, no doubt you have been credited 0.5 RMB for this shill post.

fpbp

Racist

How it is worst? Roger good on the bitcoin.com with faster transfer and lower fee

>LN
No good? You have proof? None will use it, but you don't need to be mean about it. Cause she is a woman. You sexist.

>world ending argument

Nigger kike shitskin gook chink currymuncher sandnigger

Attached: 4thReich.jpg (238x212, 7K)

There's better and faster crypto that existed before bcash, if roger was interested about crypto adoption he would have just backed any of those. Bcash was just an easy way for him to increase his wealth at everyone elses expense.

One day, we will have a woman to run the show. Not hillary. Someone like man, Elizabeth Warren.

There is no crypto called Bcash you fucking retard

I do believe there is a Bitcoin Cash implementation called Bcash that is run by purse.io however. If that's what you're talking about.

Bcash is simply an abbreviation. Cut down syllables used by 1/3rd, cut down on characters typed by over 50%.
Keep screaming corecuck and using profanities though.. You totally dont look like an underage memer faggot.

citation needed

He want to be a cheerleader. Let him. Unless you want to take his place. So need someone like him in crypto for the pump. Are you up for it?

Bcash would actually be a better official name, bitcoin cash is far too long and hard to market. Rogers autistic screeching prevents them from using a marketable name.

Post links faggot

>Can not shut down your node
Retarded normie boomer spotted. Don't try something that you know nothing about. Ok, listen you faggot, LN is not normie friendly as for now. Only nerds can operate on LN nodes using CLI. Go back when LN is already normie friendly. As for now stay away from it.

are you retarded or do you just act like it for (You)s

He's not a cheerleader anymore, virtually every time he speaks its to attack BTC or some other crypto, hes dragging down the entire market with his stupidity, even people who hold BCH would be better off if roger just shut up.

I was actually looking into bitcoin cash ... since you hard core cash freaks got me thinking that I should hedge my position a little. Do you have any tips for a person like me who is super paranoid especially whaen it comes to crypto and I don't trust third party or lite weight spv wallets and I want to run my own bitcoin cash node. yeah, I know tennis muh but seriously even if I'm just watching the game I feel safer with my position on my trusted node then in the cloud or on an exchange. I've researched the options listed at bitcoincash dot org and I'm on the fence. which one do you use? or, would recommend?

Someone with down syndrome call others retarded, lol

official bcash wallet can be found at bitcoin.com

He is trying to burn down Btc and start somehow better. What is your point?

bitcoin.com for the win. I don't hold Btc or bcash. Any more. But just saying.

Yes, I am aware of their "wallet". however, I would like to run a full implementation of the software. please understand, I am an extremely paranoid individual.

Both are good. Btc if you don't mind the slowness or fees. Buy some ada. Or litecoin, it same coding as Btc and bcash. Just less roi

>He is trying to burn down Btc and start somehow better. What is your point?
There's no need for him to burn it down if bcash is as technically superior as he claims, the market would simply adopt it. Obviously he has little confidence in the merits of bcash and attacks other crypto in the hope of pumping bcash so he can profit from his bags. So far every flippening attempt has crashed the BTC price and price of all alts while Bcash pumped for a few days at most, the last one with the coinbase listing was the start of the current bear market, he has destroyed billions in wealth for people holding crypto. He's too stupid and arrogant to stop even though it's now crushing bcash prices as well as everything else.

He is annoying and childish. But he is good at sticking to the point. Only if he is a girl, he be perfect

You don't belong in crypto, unless you want to sleep good

thanks user. right now I hold mostly btc. however, all of the bch information every day has gotten me interested in the tech.

He's a liability, I doubt him not being around would have slowed BTC down at all, much of the success he likes to claim responsibility for was caused by silk road and other things that caused rapid adoption. A felon conman that keeps lying isn't a valuable spokesperson.

>You don't belong in crypto
w t f are you on? I run a full bitcoin node right next to a full monero node right. I was running full litecoin and rippled and stellar but, I don't keep those running 24/7 like the btc and xmr. Now I am seriously looking into bch and I would like some advice on which full node implement ion I should run. If you don't know stfu

A couple of millions and what does a few more billion. Who care. It's not Monday matters to him. He wants crypto to go mainstream and be adopted. The bigger picture is of importance.

Diversify is a good thing

Btc bag holder

Roger Ver is a bitch, he loves so much drama.

I'm actually super lazy right now to get into specifics. I understand you're just looking for the best incentives and I would ask you to keep broadening your scope and not decide to marry things that don't need to be married.

Wtf, are you new? Mine the top five or course, you horse

Sure how others called him a bitch, Bitcoin Jesus, etc when it's convenient, but he never asked for that

Ripple, he is not going to make it

I literally gave you an exact number and you sub 80 iq brainlets still can't google it. The absolute state of corecucks. Here's another tip - Jeff Garzik...
>Advice for someone who can't trust an SPV wallet
Ye, go see a shrink you paranoid wacko

I find it hilarious that the loudest bcash proponent has 0 clue how to answer my question. Stay deluded you low IQ cash fucks

Attached: fullnodebtc.png (749x304, 42K)

yeah, go run a lightweight spv wallet you illiterate brainlet.

>A couple of millions and what does a few more billion. Who care. It's not Monday matters to him. He wants crypto to go mainstream and be adopted. The bigger picture is of importance.
He's lying, his actions aren't that of someone aiming to spread crypto use. He's a fake libertarian that uses it as a vehicle to get what he wants, I believe he is mainly motivated by a desire to gain influence and power over others.

>Btc bag holder
I'm short BTC, bcash goons destroying the crypto markets has been quite profitable for me.

you can run a bitcoin cash non mining node if you want to
what are you paranoid about?

Cashless. Is crypto consider as cash? A method of trade? An exchange of goods? It's cash,yes. Never mind, the experiment is a failure. From the Egyptian pyramid and cosmos, materials is not of importance but only knowledge. Once it's lost, it's hopeless. Civilization must be rebuilt from the ground up again. Wisdom is always free to trade with. Nor crypto or cash is the answer. It's all just greed. You are all acting like a jew. May you all perish in materialistic wealth but lacking in spirit.

currency debasement is the cause of consumerism you pajeet

Satoshi t nakamoto is Japanese. Fact is, no white boy will give himself a chink name for a call sign

Your post is the first Corean post here which is better than "BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH BCASH" but it's still a miserable attempt at defending Blockstream's BTC (BankTransferCoin), since it'll be a hubs and spokes coin with centralized nodes while the whole fucking point of Bitcoin in the first place was to get rid of.
You're likely a paid shill and here I am replying to you.

It's impossible to enforce patents on a blockchain you nigger.

Just run any of the popular full node clients. What's the problem? The blocks are so small it'll take you very short time to sync, just start with the blocks you copy over from BTC just before the fork to save time.

What's the source for that? BCOreans have been changing the wiki and censoring the white paper like crazy to fit their new Segwit+LN altcoin.
You could run as many full nodes as you want, will they stop a double spend from happening? They never have, unless you're accepting 0 confirmation, which you proabably wouldn't anyway.

Youre missing the part where bitcoin isnt a product to be hocked by incels posting on Jow Forums, but an emancipatory technology to take control of the money supply away fro the feds who have shown theyre not to be trusted with it. I will let you work out which of these descriptions fits btc and which fits bch.

I suspect you knew all this already, anyway.