STOP

CAN SOMEBODY DO SOMETHING? I WANT IT CHEEEEEEAAAAAAAP

Attached: IT'S TIME TO.png (256x310, 59K)

To the moon, nrver be more lower

All these Onchain bags are feeling extra heavy nowadays.

I'm still bagholding from $0.48...

you will brag about it a few weeks later how u bought cheap at 48 cents...

lol

Oh great, i'm now only down 30% now since the last time you chinkeets shilled this so hard i threw in a few bucks insurance.

Only buy fenbushi backed chink coins. Sadly this isn't one of them.
Also
>pic related
reks you

Attached: chinked photo_2018-06-05_22-53-12.jpg (800x216, 27K)

should i sell like 20% of my stack and wait for a price correction later today? See the last IOTEX pumperino this week

and so what's wrong about the pic? YOu use it like some kind of fud... without posting all the details. It just reassures everyone this has great tokenomics.

the correction and trading comp manipulation happened a few days earlier... but i ll let you buy my bags in January 2019 for a few dollars per nkn.

Are you retarded? Everyone with a brain knows what it means.

This is actually a great investment opportunity. Since this is made public, it's already kind of priced in, but there will still be some sell off before the bi monthly token release, so you can increase your stack quite often.

>great tokenomics
>coin supply more than doubles in a year
haha dude lmao what

now, u are... pajeet tier fud, i suggest people to do their research about what it means really for NKN (hint: it's better than ONT).

Your reply doesn't make sense brainlet. An increasing circulating supply increases market cap and minmizes your chances for gains. And you call that great token metrics?
Why are New kind of niggers so retarded?

absolute retard

Ah the pajeets have jumped from 0xbtc to nkn

The scam cant be more obvious

dont stay nkn and 0xbtc in the same sentence, you idiot... that's like saying ZRX is a scam, this is one of the projects with greatest potential out there.

>bitcoin on ethereum = ex-onchain project in the process of being partnered with 2 top ISPs in the US with stellar team/advisor

riiiight

pajeet tier fudding lol... you are so desperate

Jesus, you are some dumb nigger. You don't even understand what your pajeet brother was trying to say.

i told you my boi

Sell this shitcoin, I bought in at 0.50 and am selling now, because it's a fucking scam, it's too ambitious of a project, regardless of team.

who cares? look at tron

it can go easily to $5-10 ea