AAAAAAAAAAAHHH

AAAAAAAAAAAHHH

Attached: 1200px-NEO_(cryptocurrency)_logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 102K)

Accumulate. If you are already holding some of this you would be retarded not to buy some at this price

yeeeeah, not sure about that. i think we have enough time to buy much later, the project is going nowhere anytime soon. check their github and compare it with Ethereum, its a joke

literally just bought some on this dip at 0.005650

Attached: MEwW2j2.jpg (225x225, 34K)

>dip
rofl

>green ID plus quad GET
I will make it with my 100 NEO fresh off binance while you shit in the street, mark these words.

Attached: comfy.jpg (800x800, 385K)

bought at 130
sold at 40
AMA

how does it feel to sell the bottom?

Consensus voting mechanism coming by the end of the month and improved honeybadger dbft for increased speed and scalability going to be added soon too

Also the are an established project that's been going for years, they don't need to prove themselves with github commits. The work that is being done by Onchain is being implemented into all their projects including NEO

The retards in charge of this project are too busy jerking off over their "ecosystem" and "potential 10k tps" to actually DO any technical work at all. Can anyone in this thread give ANY evidence of technical developments on this platform, or even attempts at striving towards decentralisation (which they said they would start 7 months ago) since the start of this year? I seriously want to see anything other than Da Honglarp going up in stage and telling everyone they will be the number 1 blockchain platform by 2020 while doing absolutely NOTHING towards reaching that goal other than not going twitter and acting like a standard chink scam. Professionalism only gets you so far, you actually need to go on a computer and write some code at some point Da...

Bought this at $2, sold between $150 and $80. Never looked back.

MCT and ONT will revolutionize neo, dyor. this thing will be above 50 dollars by end of month.

Attached: 1468000609952.png (378x472, 8K)

The Onchain team keeps burning this to create new projects. If you’re holding now is probably a good time to sell.

ONT has been a disaster for NEO. So much neo burned on this project.

>telling us to sell the literal bottom
retard or troll
>burning NEO is a bad thing
lower supply for all I care. sorry brah your fud is baseless, every project in NEO's ecosystem works and blends perfectly together

Attached: ooo.jpg (736x736, 46K)

None of them actually work that’s the problem. Name a real life goal accomplished by one Onchain project. You can’t. Meanwhile every coin in the top ten has at least one serious way in which it is being used in the real world. I wouldn’t have a problem with the fact that their coins don’t do anything yet except for the fact that they keep launching new projects that deflate the value of what we already invested in while their original projects need a ton of development.

not that bad because I recovered a lot swinging shitcoins instead of holding this garbage

This has been a disappointment recently but I have faith it will move back into the top 10 by end of month. There are some big developments coming so hope you been buying these crazy low prices.

I have user. Bought all I can

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Attached: 1526435771832.jpg (1600x1119, 235K)

Just be patient for fuck's sake. NEO is years ahead of 99% of crypto projects out there. For now just hodl and collect gas. If you're hot for something else cash out in a few months when the bull returns. This is easy.

>NEO is years ahead of 99% of crypto projects out there

You have to actually qualify statements like these with facts and reason

Are you serious? HAHAHAHAHA

NEO is blatantly behind almost all other blockchains in this space. The only thing NEO has going for it is that OnChain keeps making high supply, low circulating NEP-5 tokens for people to buy.

NEX will make everything ok bros

Universa bitches!!!!!!

All in at 0.0075 sats :C

Attached: 1528992878059.jpg (1250x1280, 161K)

How the hell did you recover swing trading anything in this market?

Said this at $70
Then at $60
Then at $50
Then at $40
Now at $30
God i wish i could sell this shitcoin, but sunk cost fallacy is too strong

>there are people out there who bought NEO at $120 thinking it was a steal

Centralized shit coin. There is no upside to NEO over a database. Absolutely none.

>there are people who went all in neo and xmr thinking it'd be the future after the january crash

I know so many normies who bought xrp at the top because they don't understand circ supply, poor fellas