What is happening with most of the crypto currencies? will they regain value or just die...

what is happening with most of the crypto currencies? will they regain value or just die? i m seeing some increase in SKY for ex, back 4% today

Attached: sky.png (297x170, 2K)

Other urls found in this thread:

cultresearch.org/help/
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rakesh
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Rip sky scam

lol just answer the question.. would appreciate some more details on the current state of affairs

all the solid ones are here to stay SKY is def one of them, 7 years in the making

the weak cryptos are dying, since they have no support and do not solve real problems. it s all about trading volumes and popularity

>7 years in the making
beta of a vpn
yesterday ceo told his bagholders that nearly every project on skywire is run by scammers and idiots
much wow sirs

if you take everything Synth says literally, you end up not really understanding him.

cultresearch.org/help/

Attached: oh.jpg (399x385, 29K)

>solid
>sky
>fakes kidnapping for a few K

Sky is ok, a bit of a rough ride during the unfortunate events, still everything will be uphill from here

the weak ones will dissapear, the bagholders will sell a kidney or get pimped to pay rent

how many blowjobs for a skyminer?

to quote the latest jp morgan report
>ICO’s are largely failing, and failing fast. But not going to $0. Nobody seems to be
noticing accumulating massive losses.

lol you cannot discard virtual coins as a passing trend :-) that is just plain ignorance

also, the massive losses are probably the fault of the shitcoins, there is no doubt that some saw this as a quick opportunity to make money. there are black sheep in every industry so..

some shitcoins rely on the ICO, the siphon the capital.. others build great projects with vision and involvement.. such is the case with SKY

Rakesh detected

that s why i just bought 2k worth of it just now, pretty sure we ll see it back at its height value.. 32$

thanks man
urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rakesh

Welcome to your first long-term bear market in crypto. Most currently existing cryptos will die, a couple will survive and some new ones that will eventually make it big will be created during this time

Attached: 1483942584153.png (444x440, 157K)

just make a diverse portfolio, limit your losses, sell when they moon.. easy math. still your need poker experience, or inside trading info. otherwise it s flying blind. except SKY. SKY is bullet proof

well truth is I sold when it peaked :))) but for all you holdbagers out there.. it seemed a worthy biz, so maybe patience will be rewarded

Queerboy synth got his wishes for dump to 5. Would be fucking unironic if it bounces to 30+

skyfall
just a sudden current of hot air before final fall to the ground
no parachute
strap in

lol the project has loads of skyminer buyers and a large community, not to mention the coin is promising. ok freezing wallets not a good move but if managed well it s just a passing PR crisis

Why have 5 active Sky thread when you can have 6? 7? ...8?

Telegram clearly cannot contain all of your enthusiasm. You should make even more Sky threads on Jow Forums so everybody can see what a great project Sky is.

Attached: BEAAANNNS.jpg (778x1167, 188K)

they sure will. lets hope everyone is standing on bags filled with crypto survivors

7 years for a VPN and a masternode? Is Synth going to freeze your coins if you don't shill?

not really, when the next bullrun happens or something they will all go 2-10x but most of them will still be down 50-90%, that's just how crypto is

you gotta love it when sky goes up 20% and fags are talking at the corners about what a shitcoin this is

also, is there anyone, i mean anyone who owned sky and made some good profits out of it? no? thought so

youtube.com/watch?v=50_lwYL2vzQ

Back at $35 in two weeks top. Chekem

Attached: Screeching.jpg (1280x670, 127K)

I said
chekem >:(