I think you are not real goys, but merely pajeets robot

prove me wrong

Attached: 1521080196037.jpg (701x576, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

datagenetics.com/blog/june72013/index.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

joke's on you. I'm not good at this kind of shit.
50%?

1/2

You picked up gold so you are in one of the first two boxes, 3rd one is irrelevant.

50% chance you are in 1st
50% chance you are in 2nd

if you're in 1st, your chances of gold are 100%
if you're in 2nd, your chances of gold are 0%

Sounds like it's pretty much a 50/50 shot.

bout 70%

bout 3 fiddy

2/3,

It is more likely that the gold ball came from the box with 2 gold balls.

33*%?
So we know it's not the silver balls, and you've taken one gold ball, so that leaves 2 gold balls, and a silver one.

50%

How u know there are more gold balls when you cant see in the boxes

you don't, it's a question about probability - not game theory.

You have no gold after playing this with a nogger

Attached: boomerpajet.png (936x729, 53K)

Wait I retract my answer guys got the ratio right

What are the odds of another gold one guys?

Attached: 1529572874102.jpg (701x576, 71K)

2/3=66.6% chance.
There were 6 balls, 3 gold, 3 silver.
You chose the box at random, but because you took a gold ball it means you chose one of only 2 boxes which contain a gold ball.
Since you don't know which box you chose, you group the 4 balls in the 2 possible boxes that contain gold balls as if it were one. You eliminate the gold ball you already took out.
That leaves you with 3 balls. 2 golden and 1 silver.

2/3 = 66.6% chance of taking out a gold ball.

Or at least that's my reasoning.

2/3
66.66%

Evens. Its not a matter of the box containing another gold ball or not. Its a matter of your hand being in the 2/1 gold box or the 1/2 gold box (obviously the double silver box is not part of the equation)

the reason is that after you randomly picked a golden ball you are slightly more likely to have picked the box with two goldens in it. than the one with gold and silver only.

Dont overthink

Correct

Correct

t. brainlets that don't know statistics

>what is the probability of taking another gold ball from the same box?

It's not evens dude.

How can you be so retarded?
Statistics, not even once.

kek retards
go ahead and write a program that tests this using statistics and lets see who's right
fucking morons

You have two choices not four. The end result is entirely dependent on whether you pick x or y.
So a 50% chance of picking the double gold and a 50% chance of picking the single gold.

Imagine picking a box and a ball 10 thousand times, then eliminate all the times when you pulled out a silver ball. Do you expect the remaining cases to have equal numbers of box 1 and box 2?

If you build tour program based on your wrong assumption, yes, however the question is in fact "What are the odds the gold ball came from the box with 2 golden balls?"

of the 6 available starting scenarios, 2 out of 3 of the possibilities of selecting a gold ball come from selecting the first box.

conditioning on having first chosen a gold ball, the chances are therefore 2/3 that you were in that set and will draw another gold ball.

QED.

It's 50% u fucktards

>go ahead and write a program that tests this using statistics and lets see who's right
I already did it in Minitab fucking retard, that's why I'm telling you. This is a variation of the Monty hall problem.

You don't know which box you chose, that's the entire point.
I thought I was browsing Jow Forums, not Facebook. It's full of retards in here.

2/3 is it are you all retarded

Of the four available starting secnarios*
The double silver is a trick. Therefore only two possible results remain after picking your first ball (because it is going to be a golden ball every single time), a single gold and a single silver. 50%.

The question is asked AFTER the double silver box is eliminated from the equation.
Rerun it you knob head.

Holy shit!
And these are the people trying to make it and get rich. These are the people posting in TA threads and these are the people shilling the "next x100" to you...
Jow Forums... More like /boz/...
Its 50% you fucking atomic brainlet niggers, by the way.

>a single gold and a single silver
Absolutely not, there would be 2 gold and 1 silver left.
Objectively, the probability of taking another gold ball given that you chose the box randomly is 66.6%.

Right, it does say "from the same box" it's 50/50 retards

What are the odds the gold ball came from the box with 2 gold balls? Is It the same odds than It coming from the box from only one?

Of all the times you pick a gold ball 2/3 of the times It comes from the box with 2 gold balls.

if it did came from the box with 2 gold balls then "pick same box" would be 100% and if did came from the other then it's 0%, that makes it 50% -doesn't matter which one it came from, either ways you'd still end up with 50%

Pajeets can't even read that it is from the same box

datagenetics.com/blog/june72013/index.html

>Without thinking about it too closely, your first answer might be 1/2 (because of symmetry of the system and the fact there are the same number of gold and silver coins.

The actual answer, however, is 2/3 and this, confusing to many, answer is given the name Bertrand’s Paradox after the first person to publish it, a French mathematician called Joseph Bertrand (1822–1900) in his 1889 text Calcul des Probabitités.

Fucking retards

Daily reminder that those that chose 50% will never make it.

There are 3 golden balls that means 3 scenarios after you pick the golden ball, 2 of which belong to grabing it from the box with 2 golden, the remaining scenario you picked it from the mixed box, that means 2/3

DELET

>in his 1889 text Calcul des Probabitités
Dude its 2018. Idgaf about some 19th century brainlet that died from a common cold.

66.66...%

Go back to school brainlets.

At least you exposed the absolute retardation of some users in here.
Stubbornness and stupidity is the worst combination of attributes.
Just look how those that said 50% run with their tails between their legs.

what part of "you already picked a gold ball" you did not get? there's no 3rd box thus it can never be 2/3

75% chance

>Dude hehe i didn't even try, p-please give me your approval.
Nope, already said. THOSE WHO CHOOSE 50% WILL NOT MAKE IT!!!

2/3

The fuck? I already posted the correct answer and you double down on your stupidity???
The absolute state of retards.

i can confirm this related

Unironically someone needs to purge these retarded chimpanzees

What part of 3 gold balls = 3 scenarios you do not understand?

You really are too brainlet to understand.

You have two boxes, only two, third one is irrelevent
Your hand goes into one of the two boxes and you get a gold coin, your hand goes back into the same box and gets what? It is either another gold coin or a silver coin. 50%. END OF STORY.

Attached: 2KSoh39_d.jpg (500x324, 12K)

also a hash of the Monty Hall problem:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monty_Hall_problem
>t. answer is still 2/3

3 scenarios? No. Only two. 1st box and 2nd box. 100% of the time you will fish out a gold your first go from either box. This leaves a single gold and a single silver left in either box.

2/3

>The fuck? I already posted the correct answer and you double down on your stupidity???

you put your hand in and take a ball from that box at random IT'S A GOLD BALL. WHAT IS THE PROBABILITY THAT THE NEXT BALL YOU TAKE FROM SAME BOX WILL ALSO BE GOLD

3rd box is already eliminated from the scenario only 1 and 2 box remain

KEK i underestimated the retardation on this board...

What part of when the actual scenario begins you have already picked up ONE of the THREE gold balls, leaving TWO.

Third box is not an option. Seriously stop shit posting.

Attached: 1__141.png (706x674, 65K)

Answer this please,
You grab a golden ball, what are the odds, it came from the box with 2 golden balls ?

yes, but you were twice as likely to have entered that scenario by having chosen the box containing two gold rather than one.

This is simple left hemisphere vs right hemisphere test. Left hemisphere autists who cannot grasp deeper thought will always answer 2/3. Right hemisphere chads with a natural understanding of philosophy will always answer 1/2.

There are 2 left but it is more likely the one you got came from the box with 2 gold ones, since your first box pick conditioned the second, and it is more likely you picked from the box with 2 gold...

You pick a box that contains a golden ball. You stay with that single box. There is 100% chance the next ball may be gold, but there is also a 0% chance that the next ball will be godl if you had picked the other box.
100% / 0% = 50%

>N-no you ad wudong, mama told me I'm veddy smadt. U ad shidposding. Leave me alonnnneee!
Your stupidity was your demise user. You might appeal to pity in reddit, but here, the only thing that matters is your argument.
And your only argument is that you're retarded.

Answer my question pls, then i will explain why both questions are the same

I thought it was 50 at first but 2/3 is correct.

Forget the third box. Of the two box choices, you are more likely to have chosen the one with 2 gold balls.
Why? Because if you choose the box with 2 balls you are 100% going to find gold in it. There is no other option.

If you chose the box with 1 of each, you are 50% likely to find gold.

So you are more likely to already be in the 2 gold box

What part of the question you didn't read?
I guess this one:

WHAT IS THE PROBABILITY THAT THE NEXT BALL YOU TAKE FROM SAME BOX WILL ALSO BE GOLD

can you take gold from 3rd box? NO! then it's 50/50 end of story.

ok user you got me there

>You grab a golden ball, what are the odds, it came from the box with 2 golden ball
50% because you have a choice of two boxes and only one of those boxes contains two golden balls

So you have 2 potato in one sack, and one potato and one orange in another and you say that it is equally probable that potato came from any sack ?

>shit collapses around me. every bit of my reality is reconfiguring itself. It feel like a sharp edged metal object rolling around my body while not puncturing my skin.
>at least got the answer right very quickly
>feel happy and hopeful

Attached: 5e73fc43-b3a2-4686-9e9d-125fa210892c.png (900x900, 974K)

50% . You are so Bad, you are a band of morons among a brainlet team. How could you trade and take position, you're gonna be REKT , all of you

I say why orange in potato sack. No orange tree in potato farm.

It is equally probable to pull a potato from either sack as it the law of nature that first pick will always be a potato (or gold coin),

But you are forced to pick from same sack again user !!!

Meaning the first act conditions which sac you grab from the second time and that it is more likely that IF you grabbed a potato, you took it from the sack with more potato.

2/3. Math major here.

you have to go back to school

Cya nerds Im going to have a shower
What are the odds if I pick a tap at random it will be hot water? Have fun :^)

At the start, there is 6 possibilities :
B1G1 (Box1 gold 1)
B1G2
B2G
B2S
B3S1
B3S2

As you have already taken a gold ball, you take : B1G1, B1G2 or B2G
Meaning box 3 is out of the game, you have respectively B1G2, B1G1 and B2S left.

So, despite what you think, you have 2/3(~66%) chances to grab a second gold ball.

(I first believe it was 1/2, but 2/3 is the right answer if you are the one choosing the box. If someone draw the firstball for you, you have 1/2 chance)

Xcuse me now, I will grab a gold bull...

You have to go back to your retard cage.
How the fuck you got out? Hmmm, we got a clever retard here.

>Pick box one (1/3) and pick gold ball (1) = 1/3*1 = 1/3
>Pick box two (1/3) and pick gold ball (1/2) = 1/3*1/2 = 1/6
>Pick box three (1/3) and pick gold ball (0) = 0

1/3 of the time your first pick will be a gold ball from the double gold box.
1/6 of the time your first pick will be a gold ball from the gold silver box.

You have double the chance of holding a gold ball and being in the gold box. So 2/3 times you're in the double gold box.

Probability is 2/3.

>buy ripple... not really, it's a jew coin

Attached: ripple.png (1024x1024, 38K)

>fixt

Attached: 1529573921984.jpg (701x721, 111K)

I believe you live in a different world with different colors and see people differently where 2/3 exists as the right answer to OP's question...

I wish I could see the world as you do, but I wasn't born autistic like you

Of course you weren't born autistic, bitch, you were born a retard.

you forgot to account for the other possibility where you took the gold ball from the 2 gold ball box (box 1) and you are limited on taking the next ball from the same box

50%

A retard can still come out good looking :)

But my friend, i hate to break it to you..... autism comes with retardation

and you are the special kind- the autistic dumb type because you still claim 2/3 and even if the answer is already staring you in the face

Fucking idiots here, if you want to win the lottery do you also just buy two tickets because hey, with one ticket you either win or lose so with two tickets you surely must win?

People still living in some strange universe... The laws of this universe state that you only have two boxes to choose and by some divine intervention you will always grab a gold 'randomly' as your first pick. So only two time lines could possibly exist because of this. One time line is 100% for gold second, the other is 0% for gold second. 50%.

Unironically this

Best explanation so far, understandable even for retards.

What a pathetic person. I'm out brochachos.
Remember that if you said 50% you'll never make it.

Adios!

Attached: Untitled.png (1224x1344, 22K)

t. slept through the conditional probability lecture

There's 3 golden balls, you pick one golden ball, there's 2/3 of it belonging to the left box and 1/3 of it belonging to the right box. Thus 2/3 chance your other ball is also golden.

I have this filipina ts whore who always sucks my balls and swallow my piss; cash but real cash not like bcash.

Either a high melanin individual or a mid thread dungeon monster who is able to regenerate from its wounds but happens to be susceptible to fire.

Attached: 1015344p01.jpg (600x450, 22K)

order matters brainlet

Good job user. But you need to do it on crepe paper with crayon for these left hemisphere tards to understand.

guy literally drew you a piture and you don't get it. The absolute state of Biz.